Which AH is closest to a mailbox?

General Discussion
I think Booty Bay wins, but it's hostile territory, and it requires 20 seconds to log out there, which are fairly substantial negatives when it comes to choosing your AH / Banker alt location.

Second place might be Vale of eternal blossoms? This place requires Engineering, and it unfortunately has an aggro bird that glitches through the walls killing low levels that park there rofl. Aside from that, you still have to get off your !@# and move like 3 feet to go between mailbox and AH, which is just a little dissapointing when you compare it to Booty Bay where you don't have to move at all (the perfect scenario.)

Since these two locations have fairly substantial negatives, does anyone know of a better spot? Is there a Holy Grail location somewhere that has the same kind of AH to Mailbox proximity as Booty Bay, without the downsides of that zone?

Where do you park your AH alts?
Org. Literally right in front of it.
Shattrath, the mailbox is literally right in the same building. Has a horde and alliance AH right next to each other, and a bank in the same room.

Very convenient
Stormwind, Orgrimmar? The mailboxes are literally steps away from the AH. A few feet seems really inconsequential when choosing one auction house over another. I guess if your alt absolutely didn't have to move for some reason, this might be an issue...but for everyone else, it's a no-brainer.

~Lara
The dwarven area. the mailbox is right there in front of the AH...by the steps
Org, and New Dal are both pretty close to mailboxes.
Valley of Wisdom because you don't have to go "Inside" and can stay mounted to go from mailbox to AH and back, and it's really close.
02/23/2017 04:49 PMPosted by Pew
Literally

02/23/2017 04:52 PMPosted by Raeul
literally

02/23/2017 04:52 PMPosted by Laralanthus
literally

Literally.
I used to favor the Darnassus AH for Alliance. I'm pretty sure you can remain mounted if you use the upstairs guy and take care not to step all the way under the roof.

Of course for Horde, nothing beats Valley of Wisdom with its bank/AH/mailbox triad, all conveniently located outdoors and mount accessible.
Stormwind, Dwarven quarter. Out the AH front door, down 6 steps and it's on the left. Orgrimmar as well.
Orgrimmar has multiple AHs with mailboxes that are just outside.

The AH in the Dwarven District in SW has a similar setup.

There's a mailbox just a few steps outside the engineering shop AH (which is open to everyone) in Northrend Dalaran .
Shrines would be perfect... if it weren't for the glitch bird.

Alliance shrine still works, since said bird only attacks Horde.
The AH in the front area of ORG has a mailbox right at the bottom of the steps that lead into the AH.
I'm talking about the closest AH to mailbox combos in game here. For example, Booty bay, you could remove click to move and movement keys from your bindings outright and still be able to operate the AH, and loot the mailbox instantly, because they are literally right next to eachother. Org and such you have to actually move the character.

As for Vale, you literally move like 2 inches, which like I said, it's so close to not having to move at all, but you still have to lol. I think anything further than Vale might as well be disqualified from being considered "closest AH to Mailbox" contenders.

I mean to be honest, most AH's are about as close to a mailbox as Orgs is. That's basically default, and I was wondering if anyone knew about any actually standout locations.

This isn't a request for standard AH usage btw, it's for full blown AH alt play. I fully understand Org is fine for most general uses, but when you're looking to 24/7 the AH, you might as well do it as smoothly as possible (at least that's what I'd like to do.)
02/23/2017 04:56 PMPosted by Dendritus
02/23/2017 04:49 PMPosted by Pew
Literally

02/23/2017 04:52 PMPosted by Raeul
literally

02/23/2017 04:52 PMPosted by Laralanthus
literally

Literally.

>.>

~Lara
Yes but you complained about the logout issue.
02/23/2017 05:00 PMPosted by Wolfar
Yes but you complained about the logout issue.

Lol yeah, that I did. I'm guessing there are no zero movement spots aside from Booty bay, but I had to ask.
Considering you have to have engineering to use the one in the Vale, you could just drop a MOLL-E and never have to move.

Edit: Though you would have to get your engineering to like 400+ to do that.
02/23/2017 05:07 PMPosted by Daeris
Considering you have to have engineering to use the one in the Vale, you could just drop a MOLL-E and never have to move.

Well MOLL-E only lasts 10 min out of 60 min CD, and requires 425 eng, which isn't possible on my level 5 ah alts. Vale is still one of the best spots that I know of regardless of that though, for alliance in particular.
I'm standing at the Alliance Shrine Engineering AH and I don't have to move at all between the mailbox and the auctioneer. O_o