896 Ret LF guild

Guild Recruitment
In short i am looking for a 3-4 day raid guild (Tues-Thurs or Mon-Thurs) would prefer alliance but it doesnt matter if its horde if your guild is a good fit.

I am open to split runs and i have a 885 DH and will be gearing other alts for the future

I have 4 set, I only have the ring in terms of DPS legendarys, and consistently am a 80-95% player across all my logs. a Screenshot of my NH logs are below. My EN logs may vary a bit since i main swapped late into the tier:

https://gyazo.com/ddfb13cc8425094fd2906e23b8488a95

I am active outside of raiding often in voice/running M+/or playing other games with people.

Leave contact information below and i'll get in touch with you.
Riot-Sargeras-Alliance

6/10 H Nighthold
10/10 N Nighthold
4/7M Emerald Nightmare
2/3H Trial of Valor

Raid Days: T/W/Th 8-11pm server (CST)
Loot: EPGP
Comms: Mumble

What we are looking for:
-Strong individuals or group of players who understand working together as a team and not just themselves
-Have a good understanding of their class and specs
-Be prepared each raid night with understanding of fights
-Have a working headset with ability to communicate
-Have trust in co-guild members in their abilities as they will trust in you
-Have a positive attitude
-Be Raid Ready Food,Flask,Pots....proper enchants/gems

What you can expect from us:
-A long term and stable environment
-Willingness to help out each individual inside and outside of raid
-A fun and active social community
-Willingness to adapt to and change to better as a whole
-Core players and Raid Lead with years of raiding at high end experience

Recruitment Needs:

All spots are open at this moment

Feel free to message me with any questions- xcirus#1428
Hey,
We are looking for competitive, well performing players who are looking to enjoy a fun and semi-casual raid environment.

Power Word Awesome - Maiev [H]

5/10 H Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11 CST Tues, Thurs. 7-10 CST Sunday

We are a an active group running M+15's for all raiders weekly including the above mentioned raids which remains competitive while placing emphasis on having fun and enjoying our time as a group.

Hit me up, Kez#1673
(Non Toxic Leadership, well organized and fair guild!)

<Warforged> is recruiting for core spots on our Mythic roster.
Currently 8/10H 2/3M 7/7M

Raid Schedule: Tu/Wed/Thr (Sunday during early teir progression) 8-pm-11pm server, (9-12 est; 6-9 pst)
Raid Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/moon-guard/Warforged
Loot System: Loot Council
Recruiting Officer: Taskie, in game or on Battletag: Taskie#1412

Current needs:
Melee dps: DK, Shaman, Rogue, Ret
Ranged dps: Mage, Warlock,S Priest, Hunter
Heals: Priest,Shaman,Pally (able to play os dps preferred)
Hybrid DPS with strong Tanking/Healing off spec encouraged to apply.

Despite the preferences listed above, applications from exceptional players of any class/spec/role will always be considered.

We look forward to hearing from you!

*please note, although Warforged is located on a role playing server, the guild's primary focus is 20 man mythic progression raiding, not RP.
<Insomnia> (7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 1/10M NH) US#101

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> is a late night guild located on Sargeras, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insomnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, and not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by others. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive in them.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Monday - Thursday, 9pm - 1am PST (12am - 4am EST, 11pm - 3am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot, Tida or any of the officers in-game or at our website!

Real ID & E-mail: Oneil201@hotmail.com
Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230 or Tida#1933
Hey there Panda! We are looking to add a ret to our roster!
We are Reboot on Uldaman (PVE) central server
Our raid times/days are Tues/Wed/Thurs (with runs on Saturdays for alts/friends)
7-10pm CST
Our current progression is 7/7M EN 3/3H TOV 8/10H NH (10/10N NH)
My btag is Selanda#1678
Our website is rebootguild.enjin.com
I look forward to speaking to you!
<Knight of Lordron> is an Alliance guild looking to recruit for our Raid team. We are currently 7/7H 2/3H. Our raid leads are 7/7H 3/3H as well. We are trying to fill a few roster spots going into Nighthold. Raid times are Wed and Fri at 7:30-9:30 CST required; people are free to leave after 9:30, but we will continue until there aren't enough people to raid. ALL exceptional players will be considered, but we do have some priorities:

We have great tanks already. Backups are always welcome.

Healers with a DPS offspec/alt are always welcome also.

We need great DPS. Good DPS that can show both nights is our current weakness. Preferred DPS listed below. (Note these are preferred, we will take all exceptional players; as long as we have enough healers to support them.)
Fire Mage
Death Knight (Any)
Warrior (Arms or Fury)
Balance/Feral Druid
Shadow Priest
Retribution Pally

We're fairly casual and really laid back group of people looking for others to chill and have fun with progression. We have a fairly large spread of age ranges and welcome anybody!

Raid Requirements:
Mumble
Average 250k DPS
Prepared for all raids (buffs, enchants, gems)
On time
Know your class
Have fun!!

If you're interested or have any other questions, please feel free to ask! I'm available most days, so feel free to add us on BattleTag.

Wynok#1429-Raid Assistant
NightKnight#18444-Raid Assistant
Hey there! Choke (Mal'Ganis Horde) is currently 8/10m (EN/TOV) and 9/10h, we raid mon/wed/thur 6:45-10 central. I've looked at your logs and you'd definitely be an asset moving into NH mythic progression.

Hit me up in game doitwithdave#11545
What's up! Not going to clog up with your window with a huge spam but we (The Mediocre Men) have been raiding for over 11 years now with the same tight-knit core group and leadership. We're shooting for a top 100 US ranking (2 raids/week) ranking this tier. We don't recruit for the bench - if you're in, you're in.

We're a no-fuss, no-drama guild that get mythics done on a tight, 2-day schedule. We went 7/7M in Emerald Nightmare and we're about to start mythic Nighthold this week. In the past, we've always been able to clear current mythic content on time. The only requirements are that you show up and have thick skin since our chat can get pretty wild at times in between pulls. Anyway -- check out our guild post and uh, you can go from there if you're interested!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753285201#1

Cheers, and feel free to message me in-game if anything!

-Taco (Steve#1980)
<The Sequel>
Core is made of up players from top 10 guilds dating back to Cata.
Most of us are 25+ so its a laid back environment.
1/10M should be atleast 3/10 monday.
Mon-Thur 8-11pm CST
Splertiki#1371
Hit me up to chat, we fit what you are looking for. I hate spam

Levios#1714
We raid 4 hours a night 3 days a week.
Tuesday: 8:00 pm - 12:00 pm cst
Wednesday: 8:00 pm - 12:00 pm cst
Thursday: 8:00 pm - 12:00 pm cst

7/7M 1/3m 10/10h

Just Chill is the core of slash cry, a long established guild which was formed in BC from our ZA bear group. We have pushed competitive raiding ever since with a more semi-casual schedule and a more community focused guild while still maintaining a solid group of players who are willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. We have a ton of active players who enjoy pushing m+ as well as weekly alt "drunk raids" and prefer to recruit players who enjoy more than logging on just for raid, though our main priority is to maintain a solid roster of talented players so it's not mandatory by any means, real life happens =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGMy3YLHWYA ( our old rap anthem )

The goal of our guild is to build a raid environment where you don't dread logging on for raid and still be competitive with the top guilds on the realm. We have had a bit of trouble recruiting with our lack of progression in ToV but strive to make a strong push in nighthold with likeminded raiders willing to put in the effort.

We are currently looking for:
    Main tank ( Druid/Warrior or pally )
    Warlock
    Hunters
    Ret paladin
    Warrior
    Resto shaman
    Holy priest
    Resto Druid
    Any monk

We will always take the player over a class, so if you feel you may be a good fit for our guild and want to inquire we encourage you to do so!

If you have any questions please add my btag ( aftermath#1842 )
<Triggered> of US-Kil’Jaeden is 9/10M in EN/ToV and 1/10M in NH. Currently, we are looking for exceptional players to solidify our roster for Mythic ToV and Nighthold. Those interested should be highly motivated and capable of playing in a top guild. We do not recruit for the bench and expect our raiders to know the ins/outs of each fight before coming to raid. Our goal is to maintain a high-end mythic progression raid team and obtain top 3 server ranking throughout the expansion as well as top 100 US.
Progression: EN – 7/7M, ToV – 2/3M (phase 2 on helya), NH – 10/10H (US 62), 1/10M
Raid Schedule:
Tues, Wed, Thurs: 7-10 PST.
Currently Recruiting: 3 DPS, 1 Tank, 1 Healer
If your class isn’t listed and you feel like you’d be a good fit, apply on our website or contact us!
http://triggeredgg.enjin.com/
Kanaiqt#1468 or Hanthe#11188
We're 2/10M and raid 3 nights a week on Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm PST.

We have a strong, competitive roster that we’re looking to bolster heading into Nighthold. If you’re looking for a small, tight knit, laid back guild we pride ourselves on having a good raiding atmosphere and downing content at top 100 pace without putting in excessive hours. We don’t do splits or add days, our progression is purely off our 9 hour schedule.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16AI6FmgJ9tuhALx6yPQWAOc7YD5UHsmima0DD5bSVlw

Cryllis#11287
Nick#19742
< You Don't Know > 7/7 EN Mythic 2/3 ToV Mythic 9/10H 1/10M is currently recruiting for Mythic Nighthold progression. We are looking for a few skilled players to join our core raid team.

Recruiting:
Any Skilled DPS or Healer - DPS w/ off heal spec will be looked upon highly

Primary Class/Spec Needs:
Holy Paladin
Ret Paladin
Boomkin
Mail DPS

Any highly skilled applicants will be looked at in detail, if your class is not listed above do not be afraid to apply.

Loot:
Loot is done by Loot Council

Raid Times:
Required raid times Tues, Wed, Thurs, 11:00 EST to 2:00am EST
Optional old content farm/off night Friday 11 EST to 2:am EST

Voice:
Discord

How Do You Apply:
If you want to apply please have logs prepared and some mythic raiding experience. We are currently top 10 for our server and we plan to move into a top 5 position during Nighthold. At this time we will not be accepting any applications from people who cannot provide logs. Feel free to apply at youdontknow.ca or by contacting one of the officers listed below.

If you have any questions contact pinion#11254, Skythan#1662, or TylerP#1296.

Thank you for your time and interest.
Hi, we're currently looking to fill a full time ret spot.

We're currently 3/10 M in Nighthold. We raid Mon-Thu 8:30 PM-12:30 AM EST (16 hours) during progression and less during farm.

Please feel free to contact Zosyn#1745 or Amiye#1532 for more info or visit our recruitment thread at
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749734847#1.

Our web site is https://www.prometheanguild.com.

Good luck with your guild search!
<Raiding Rainbows> US 36th 7/7M, US 53rd 3/3M

Spam can be found here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752640625?page=1

Spot is yours if you're exceptional. Ant#1224 if you have any questions.
Hi there,

We are a semi hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage. Currently we are 10/10H NH & 7/7M 2/3M in EN & ToV respectively. We are looking to pick up a skilled Ret before we move into Nighthold mythic this week.

Our raid times are Fri & Sat from 8:30 pm - 12:30 am EST. If these times fit for you and you want a chill environment, please contact us at Obskure#6264 (GM), Morpheces#1170 (Co-GM) or Bluesyfluesy#1529 (Recruiting Officer).

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16285119022

Thanks and good luck!
Maj
<Singularíty - Stormrage>
Btag: Obskure#6264
<Ascent> Horde Raiding Guild on the server Thrall

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30 to 11:30 EST

Recent Progression:
13/13 Mythic HFC US 87th
7/7 Mythic EN US 57th
2/3 Mythic ToV
10/10 Normal NH 10/10 Heroic 2/10 Mythic

Contact Info: Nightcrawler#1248
Floor Inspectors
Illidan (Horde US); Raid times: T/W/Th 7:30 - 10:30 CST
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Floor+Inspectors

1/10M
10/10N
10/10H
9/10M Pre-NH

Objectives
FI is a semi-hardcore WoW raiding guild with the primary goal of pushing for the most difficult boss kills on a relevant time scale. Raiders are expected to treat each other with civility, show respect where due, and meet a certain level of preparedness and performance. Officers are expected to provide information on boss strategies, examine combat logs to identify weaknesses in raid performance, be open to suggestions, and be informed on all stat priorities and attendance for loot distribution.

Recruitment
We are looking for the following; if you fit into this category please don't hesitate to contact us with questions:

Darksyde#1618
Franstyle#1742

Drkside/Adagio on Illidan.

High Priority: Hunter, Elemental Shaman

druid (BAL)
mage (ARC/FROST)
monk (WW)
paladin (RET)
rogue
shaman (ELE)
warlock
warrior (ARMS)

Talented players always welcome to apply!

Raider Expectations
Understanding and meeting the following is a good start for maintaining a raiding spot within FI:

Outside Raids
- Know optimal artifact path, stat priorities, and spell rotations
- Maintain full augmentations on gear including enchantments, gems, and other
- Always have a full raids worth of consumables including flasks, potions, and food
- Read and watch current boss fight strategies
- Be at the raid instance portal and pull-ready by the advertised starting raid time
- Consistently make raids on time, perform adequately, have the ability to hear criticism and improve, and be willing to offer constructive advice to fellow raiders
- Evaluate own performance using https://www.warcraftlogs.com/, pursue latest theorycrafting for all assigned specs, and maintain all guild-required addons

During Raids
- Stay at the computer for the entire duration of a raid besides breaks
- Inform the raid leader before going emergency afk
- Avoid leaving the raid instance to get repairs, get consumables, or otherwise
- Be receptive and considerate to the boss strategy and assignments being employed and provide alternatives or adjustments only where appropriate
- Keep voice communications clear and coherent
Loot Council System
In FI, loot is considered a tool that provides a higher probability of meeting our mission of achieving boss kills.
A council decides where each piece of loot goes based on itemization, attendance, performance, and more to help optimize that effort.

We thank you for taking the time to read through, and hope to hear from you in-game!