887 Resto Druid Looking for M prog.

Guild Recruitment
I can raid any day/time

I don't have any mythic progression this expansion , However i have ahead of the curve for En and ToV , i killed heroic xavius first week it was out, but did not have the numbers in our raid team to do mythic... Im only rockin 1 legendary at the moment , one should be dropping any day!

I am looking for a guild that is progression oriented. That is looking for Cutting Edge each tier. I may not be the best, but i strive to get better every night. I am not happy parsing anything less than 85%.

Logs for my healing in Nighthold : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10064364/11/#metric=hps

Logs for my healing in En : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10064364/10/#metric=hps
<Synthesis> of Turalyon [HORDE]

As of 1/28/2017, We are recruiting a Resto Druid who is not opposed to DPSing sometimes or okay with sitting for 4 heal fights.

Our current raid schedule is Mon-Thur, 10:00 EST - 1:00am EST. Our loot is distributed by Loot Council. 12 hours a week which includes on average 3 hours of farm and 9 hours of progression. We don't raid extra and will extend past raid end time by more then 5-10 mins only under the most rarest of circumstances. 1.5 hours into each raid, we have a 10 minute break.

Synthesis does not recruit for the bench and will never have a mythic roster larger than 23-24. Mostly all our raiders enjoy being in for as much as possible, and we only need wiggle room for absences and composition balance.

I will not attempt to sell you the dream of a guild without faults but we've been together for almost a decade, in this game, or another. We have the recipe for a good time and we get stuff done. You may not fit in, or enjoy what we do but... maybe you will.

Do not ask to join this guild if you are not in love with your role. If you feel tasked by keeping up with things that make you perform then join someone else's guild and save yourself a transfer fee.

Server First Emerald Nightmare!
Progression for the first mythic raid is over and we're ecstatic over finishing as server first in the first Mythic Raid released since our reformation in Legion.

Server First Trial of Valor!
Helya was quite a challenge but we rose to it, nonetheless, and broke back into the top US 100 with our US 69th kill.

Please speak with Nova#1793 if you are interested in joining. Add or apply here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmQeTUJJMDRsxPBCbT2RSNlI26fW3JgybqpqrHZTCETrX40A/viewform

We do ask a few questions and progress to a discord interview.

Current Progression
- 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
- 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
- 3/10 Mythic Nighthold

Current Wants/Needs
Resto/Balance Druid

If you can't get in touch with Nova, you can hit me (Sieara), or Dicho up on discord (I have it on 24/7): https://discord.gg/SZydV9p
Add me at aftermath#1842
T/w/th 9p-1a est
10/10h 7/7m 1/3m
Love to chat

Sun/Tues/Wed
8:30-11:30 EST
7/7M 2/3M 1/10M

TheBarber#11815
Hello Moonchickon,

Our ideologies seem like they align, and we're currently in the markey for a Rdruid as ours got a job promotion and will not be able to dedicate the time to raiding.

Doppelganger is a Sargeras-Alliance Mythic Progression raiding guild with three main goals.

1) To raid endgame content at a high level, pre-nerf, with like minded individuals.
2) To always strive to improve every aspect of raiding, both personal and as a team.
3) To maintain a community of mature, respectful and friendly guild members where people feel safe and can call a home. The guild members consist of players who are raider/have been raiders, friends of said raiders, and players that may not be raiders, but excel at whatever they do and adhere to the guild standards.

If you're looking to kill content swiftly and efficiently in a mature and respectful environment...

Doppelganger is the home for you!

Current Progression:

1/10M 9/10H

Our logs:
warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17396/

Progression Schedule:
Mon/Wed/Thu 7:00-10:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to secure a full clear the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Expectations:
Be Prepared: Consumables/Talent builds/Addons/Hardware

Punctuality and efficiency are embraced in Doppelganger.
7:00pm means Bosses being pulled, not asking for a summon to raid!

Respect and maturity is essential in Doppelganger; giving/receiving constructive criticism is important to our success. Toxicity is counterproductive, and will be handled swiftly.

Here are some links:
Apply online at http://doppelganger.enjin.com/recruitment
Expectations thread: http://doppelganger.enjin.com/forum/m/27147649/viewthread/16558754-what-to-expect-from-doppelganger

For Recruitment Questions Contact:
GM - Rudamen#1295
Recruitment Officer - Caboose#1609
Hey Moonchickon!

I really resonate with your attitude about progressing as a player and we have a guild full of people who are like minded. From that alone I am interested in talking with you more! I am unsure if alliance is something you would consider, but if it is I would love to chat. We are looking for another strong healer for our roster. My spiel is below, but if you'd like to chat reach out to me @ Syllo#11345

[A]<WoW Palz For Life> 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 1/10M - US Emerald Dream is looking for all roles for both our core and weekend team that are dedicated and passionate about their class. This means we are looking for players who stay up to date with the intricacies of their class via ptr, class forums, and class discord.

Context
We are a newer guild on Emerald Dream but have quickly risen through the ranks becoming one of the top guilds on ED. We attribute our success to maintaining a strong sense of community and camaraderie while simultaneously developing and retaining talent.

Raid Info and Times
Core/Main Team
Mon 9-12 CST (21-24)
Tues 8-12 CST (20-24)
Thurs 9-12 CST (21-24)

Wowprogress
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/WoW+Palz+for+Life
<Cabal> 1/10M 7/7M is looking to add more skilled players to our ranks, we are currently recruiting a resto druid and DPS. We want to be as effective as possible with our short raid schedule.

Our days are:
Tuesday 8-11 CST
Wednesday 8-11 CST
Thursday 8-11 CST

Loot: We use Loot Council to distribute loot. We will focus on gearing players that will make the most of the pieces (high performance & attendance). Loot is distributed using RCLoot Council.

What do we expect from you?: We expect you to bring your best effort to every raid. We only take 9 hours out of your week we expect you to be as well prepared for progression as possible. This includes researching fights beforehand and knowing the incoming patch changes that will affect your class / role.

Drama: We do not tolerate drama, we are here to focus on raiding not bull!@#$.

Contact info:
Mokosus#1733
Chacho#1784
Hey! We are looking for another healer to add to our main team.
We were 7/7 Mythic EN before NH release.
7/10 Heroic NH.

We raid Tues, Weds, Monday 10pm-1am EST.
We have a second raid team that raids Friday/Saturday 10-1am EST.

Our guild is very active, always people doing things.

My btag is Tellu#11210
Who We Are

Spiritus Mundi is looking for strong, dedicated, experienced DPS and healers for core spots in our mythic progression team: an enthusiastic approach to raiding is required.

Our goal as a guild is success. To complete current content at a competitive pace while always striving to improve ourselves on a compressed 2-day, 8 hour schedule.

General Information

Raid Times:

Friday & Saturday 7:00-11:00 PST (10:00-2:00 EST) (Progression Nights)
Thursday 7:00-10:00 PST (10:00-1:00 EST) (Optional Heroic/Trial Nights)

Progression

9/10H NH
7/7M EN

Logs & Website

http://smguild.us/
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/130997
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kilrogg/Spiritus+Mundi

What We Are Looking For

We are interested in players that can manage their time well and remain committed and consistent. Individuals who are constantly looking into how they can make themselves a better player. A good sense of humor along side superior raid awareness and a willingness to adapt is a must. Trials and raiders alike are expected to behave as mature adults in regards to loot, drama, preparedness, and general raid attitude.

Our current needs are as follows:

- Mage (HIGH)
- Hunter (HIGH)
- Restoration Druid
- Holy Priest
- Restoration Shaman

*We will gladly accept applications from exceptional players of any class*

Contact Information:

Kovas#11562 (Raid Leader)
Elder#11836 (Recruitment Officer)
MrMonsta#1928 (Recruitment Officer)
Hello,

We're <Hidden> a morning guild in the Garona Americas server.

We are looking for more morning raiders to join our ranks. We're currently 7/7 H EN and 2/3 H ToV 2/10 H NH.

Looking in to getting into Mythic NH.

We raid Wed, and Thurs from 9:30AM to 12:30PM CST.

If you're interested please add my Battletag: Figurefour#1381.

Thanks!
Hey Moon!

My name is Meeri, and I represent the Guild <Erebos> on Mal'Ganis. I won't leave a long guild spam here but just some basics.

We are in need of a Resto Druid to round out our current healing roster. You would not be recruited for bench, as this is for a core spot.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs- 8p-12a EST, with optional Alt raids on Mondays. Guild is pretty active on off nights, doing Mythic+, etc. Current progression: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 10/10H, 1/10M.

Gl on your search and I hope to hear from you!

Circe#1357
[A] Firehawk Proudmoore

Corpse Run Team - 7/7M, 3/3 HTOV, 10/10N, 4/10H

Corpse Run Team is building another Mythic progression team. We are looking for one melee and one ranged to fill out our team. Any exceptional player of any class will be considered as well.

Firehawk is a multi-raid team guild made up of a wide variety of people from all walks of life. Many of us have raided in top 100 guilds but have retired from that level of competitive raiding. Our philosophy is that you can have a group of great people to raid with and push content as well.

We do expect all our raiders to perform within reasonable limits. Of course we expect you to self-evaluate as well. Players who do not perform will be offered assistance and eventually sat in favor of other players until performance improves.

Why join Firehawk
You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun.

Raid Times
Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST]
Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST]
Thursday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST]

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • All Guild perks unlocked!
  • Active Guild forums!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/
    Storm-sr.us

Storm is a Cutting Edge 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild founded in June-2016. While maintaining a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. Don’t let our reduced schedule fool you though, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our raiders to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Current Progression
    7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
    2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
    2/10 Mythic Nighthold

Raid Times
    Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
    8:00 - 11:30PM EST

Tuesday (Optional Heroic Clears)

We raid an extra day with extended hours the week new Mythic content launches

Our Goals
    • Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
    • Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content
    • Legion Raid Tier One - Obtain a US 600+ Kill - COMPLETED
    • Mythic Xavius US-306 (US-30th for 2-Day Guilds)

• Legion Raid Tier Two - Obtain a US 400+ Kill
    • Legion Raid Tier Three - Obtain a US 200+ Kill

These goals were set prior to Legion release

Recruitment Needs

The list below is only a general need of classes. If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Death Knight: Frost - Unholy
    Demon Hunter: Havoc
    Druid: Balance - Feral - Restoration
    Hunter
    Mage
    Monk: Mistweaver
    Paladin: Retribution
    Priest: Shadow
    Shaman: Enhance - Elemental - Restoration
    Warlock
    Warrior: Arms - Fury

Expectations of Raiders
    • Previous Mythic raiding experience
    • The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
    • The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
    • Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
    • Check guild website daily
    • Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.
    • Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
    • Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
    • 90% raid attendance required to remain on our raid roster
    • Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole.
    • We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm
    • Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
    • We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information

Guild website is located at Storm-sr.us

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game or battle.net ID.

Aalistor#1455 (Cojo)
    Nermel#1228 (Nermelz)
    Hey Moonchickon,

We are Eighty Six - Alliance Guild on Tanaris

We are a MORNING / DAYTIME Raiding guild

We are 7/7M EN - 3/3H TOV and 8/10H NH

We raid 10AM till 1PM Wed, Thur & Mon (Central Time)

Add me on B-Tag for more info: Oups#1377

Good luck
    Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

1/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV
    US Top 200 Last Xpack

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT adult mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over seven years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Alt raids open to all
    • Legacy raids open to all
    • Achievement raids open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
    • Active guild forums

Recruitment
    Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 1/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
    2. Mutiny - 1/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11:45pm - 3:15am CST, Fri/Sat)
    3. Team Ocho - 5/10H, 7/7M, 2/3H (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
    4. Deconstruction - 5/10H, 4/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST Sun/Mon/Tues)
    5. Hallowed Ground - 1/10H, 4/7M, 3/3N (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
    6. Bloodline - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    7. Color Blind - 7 /10H, 7/7M, 3/3H ( 8:30pm - 12 CST, Fri/Sat)
    8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 5/10N, 7/7H, 2/3H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
    9. Violated Doughnuts - 4/10H, 7/7H, 2/3H (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
    10. Pillow Talk - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (10:30pm - 1:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
    11. Beyond Blue - 5/10N (7pm - 10pm CST, Wed/Thurs)
    PVP Squad: 1650 (19-9) (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (ilpad#1438)
    Guild Administration: Symmone (ClaireBear#1202)
    Guild PVP: Weseals (ScottyB#1682)
    Recruitment Assistant: Jaymie (Valkyrie#1796)

Visit http://seraphguild.com for more information!
    www.semantics-guild.com/
    Tyg#11303

Progression
    7/7M EN
    2/3M ToV
    1/10M Nighthold

13/13M (US197) HFC

Raid Times
    Wednesday|Thursday|Sunday
    7 PM to 10 PM CST | 8 PM - 11 PM EST | 5 PM - 8 PM PST
    <Perseverence> of US-Ner'zhul is a fairly new guild, having formed around December of 2015. Our goal is to efficiently progress and improve, clear farm content quickly, and kill bosses on a limited 3-day/9-hour schedule.

The core team of the guild has extensive Mythic raiding experience. Applicants are expected to have similar experience and the same goal as the guild as we continue our push.

---

T19 Progression:
    7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
    2/3 Mythic Trials Of Valor
    10/10 Heroic Nighthold
    2/10 Mythic Nighthold

Raid Times:
    Tue/Thurs/Sun 7-10PM PST

Currently Recruiting

DPS
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock
    Moonkin
    Hunter

Healers
    Holy Priest
    Mistweaver Monk
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Shaman

Applicants of classes not listed above are still encouraged to contact us or apply through the website. Exceptional raiders will always have a place on the roster.

---

For more information or if you have any questions, please direct them here:

Guild Site: perseverancenz.enjin.com

Derek#13695 (Guild Master/Raid Lead)
    Camisa#1555
    [A-US]<[Verum](http://verum-sargeras.enjin.com/)> Sargeras 4/7M 3/3H 6/10H 10/10N
    We are a late night raiding guild so hopefully you will be able to make our times!

We Raid (CST)

Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am

Thursday: 11:00pm - 2:00am

Friday: 11:00pm - 2:00am

**information**:We are a Hardcore raiding guild looking to recruit our final spots as we finish off Emerald Nightmare and prepare for the Nighthold! We were all once elitist raiders who raided 16+ hours a week now due to jobs/school we can no longer maintain that level of commitment thus we have formed this guild and are looking for players who are dedicated to make the most out of their time.

**Raider Requirements**

1. Show up to raid rested, healthy, focused and ready to kill dragons!

2. A fun guild that often groups up to do M+10's M+12's and even will help your alt though M+'s as well

3. most importantly a solid group of raiders who help each other be able to perform to their best of their abilities!

4. Bring Flasks/potions/food to raid

5. Be able to perform sufficiently to your gear level. we get it legendaries are a huge part of being able to get 90% rankings so we do not expect you to pull 1M without them but we do expect raiders to make the most of what they have.

6. Maintain a solid attendance record (you are not allowed to miss a day during your trial period unless an absolute emergency)

7. Be able to take constructive criticism

**what you can expect in return*

1. A dedicated and stable guild that consistently downs progression content at increasing rates

2. To be treated as a valued raid member for performing your best

3. To not get dicked over by a !@#$%^-*!@ of officers. Our Officer have been in raid guilds that have done this to their raiders and it is completely unfair. One can expect the upmost respect for their exemplary performance inside this guild.

Contact info:
    Feel free to message us at any time in battle.net

kalsyrus#1812 - Cheeze#1236 - fariepoo#1402
    Hey there! We're looking for a great resto druid to drop right in for our last core healing spot. We're currently as progressed as you are, and we're trimming our roster down int he next week to push the rest of heroic and begin mythic raiding.

If alliance is something that you'd be willing to change to, hit me up! We raid tuesday and wednesday 8-11est, while running a lot of m+ on off days and dipping into PvP. you can reach me in-game at stall#1624 for more info. Hope to hear from you soon!