⭐[H]Tues/Thurs 6/11 M | LF DSP/TANK!⭐

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 20 Next
Greetings everyone! <Halcyon> is recruiting to improve our roster and to push content!

<Halcyon> is a long-time Zul’jin-based guild with a focus on Progression, Stability, and Community. We are a mature, drama-free guild, no exceptions.

We are really looking for players who want to find a true home and people they enjoying spending time with! Personality is more important than numbers.

Recent Progression:
  • Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Heroic SoO pre-Mythic
  • Highmaul: 2/7 pre-6.1, 6/7 post-6.1 Mythic
  • Blackrock Foundry: 6/10 Mythic
  • Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic
  • Trial of Valor: 2/3 Mythic
  • The Nighthold: 9/10 Mythic
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 6/9 Mythic

• Recruitment Needs:

• Looking for 2-3 Strong DPS and a TANK
  • Mage: Very High
  • Reliable DPS of any class!

• Raid Times:
    Tuesday 9:00 pm – 12:00 am EST
    Thursday 9:00 pm – 12:00 am EST
    Sunday Optional Farm/Alt/Fun Events

What can Halcyon do for you?
    Again, our focus is on Progression, Stability, and Community. Members of our current leadership have been involved with this guild since Dragon Soul, with many raiders having raided with us for at least a year. Our roster is built on the idea of cohesiveness and progress. Additionally, many of our players do off-night raiding with alts, play games such as Destiny, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, etc. outside of World of Warcraft, along with some casual PvP.

What we’re looking for in Raiders:
    We are seeking players with a commitment to exceptional performance, consistent attendance, a high degree of personal accountability, as well as a positive attitude. You should be able to accept constructive criticism as we respect each other’s opinions and seek to improve not only ourselves, but one another.

Contact Information:
    If the above is what you’re seeking in a guild, please do not hesitate to apply at:
    https://goo.gl/forms/cfxEyqONpusc2q6T2

You may also contact an officer if you have any questions!
  • Discord: Abisynth#8509
  • Btag: billybls#1641
  • Btag: Stasis#1129
  • Bump
    Hey I know these guys
    [19:45:03] [G] [Strazi]: SO much crit
    Hey, I know Hope too!
    Looking for a mage still!
    01/30/2017 07:45 PMPosted by Lynnette
    We might also be interested in seeing a good warrior :D
    This one time I was at a movie theater and I got a drink. As I was leaving the bar the bartender said "enjoy your movie" and I replied "you too".
    01/31/2017 03:06 PMPosted by Abisynth
    01/30/2017 07:45 PMPosted by Lynnette
    02/01/2017 02:18 AMPosted by Lynnette
    This one time I was at a movie theater and I got a drink. As I was leaving the bar the bartender said "enjoy your movie" and I replied "you too".

Its ok, I do that kind of thing all the time
    Updated recruitment!
    Apps Please!
    Lynnette you have bartenders at your movie theatre? Or do you just mean the concession guy?
    02/02/2017 09:12 PMPosted by Abisynth
    Apps Please!
    02/03/2017 09:24 AMPosted by Senchi
    Lynnette you have bartenders at your movie theatre? Or do you just mean the concession guy?
    02/03/2017 09:24 AMPosted by Senchi

Yeah they got their liquor license. It was the third Hobbit movie and my friend fell asleep as soon as the movie started and woke up as it ended saying "is the movie starting?"
    02/02/2017 09:12 PMPosted by Abisynth
    Apps Please!
    Looking still :D
    Bump because also a warrior!