881/885 Spriest LF late night raid. Mythic

Guild Recruitment
Due to work time change I can no longer raid with my current guild. I have done 7/7H EM, 2/3H ToV and 10/10N NH 2/10H NH. I'm currently looking for a mythic guild due to if I am finding another place then I want a place that is going to push high level content. I can assure you I can step up 10000x percent.
Raid Time Have to be After 11:30pm EST.( I work till 11pm Est. Takes me 5mins to get home.)
Please add me on Btag and Let me know. Server xfer is no problem. I can not transfer right away but give me a pay check or two depends if I have to xfer and faction. Thank you.

Sylence#1411
What is your btag, I'd like to get in contact with you.
01/30/2017 02:52 PMPosted by Tannada
What is your btag, I'd like to get in contact with you.
Sylence#1411 Sorry forgot
Who We Are

Spiritus Mundi is looking for strong, dedicated, experienced DPS and healers for core spots in our mythic progression team: an enthusiastic approach to raiding is required.

Our goal as a guild is success. To complete current content at a competitive pace while always striving to improve ourselves on a compressed 2-day, 8 hour schedule.

General Information

Raid Times:

Friday & Saturday 7:00-11:00 PST (10:00-2:00 EST) (Progression Nights)
Thursday 7:00-10:00 PST (10:00-1:00 EST) (Optional Heroic/Trial Nights)

Progression

9/10H NH
7/7M EN

Logs & Website

http://smguild.us/
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/130997
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kilrogg/Spiritus+Mundi

What We Are Looking For

We are interested in players that can manage their time well and remain committed and consistent. Individuals who are constantly looking into how they can make themselves a better player. A good sense of humor along side superior raid awareness and a willingness to adapt is a must. Trials and raiders alike are expected to behave as mature adults in regards to loot, drama, preparedness, and general raid attitude.

Our current needs are as follows:

- Mage (HIGH)
- Hunter (HIGH)
- Restoration Druid
- Holy Priest
- Restoration Shaman

*We will gladly accept applications from exceptional players of any class*

Contact Information:

Elder#11836 (Recruitment Officer)
MrMonsta#1928 (Recruitment Officer)
Kovas#11562 (Raid Leader)
Hello
We are looking for a few more quality people to fill out our raid team. Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 10:15pm – 1:15 am CST. I will link our recruitment thread and contact information below.

If you have any questions feel free to contact Bel#1747 or Chocolateone#1549.
Recruitment Thread https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753135693#1

Good Luck in your Search.
Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

1/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV
US Top 200 Last Xpack

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT adult mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over seven years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Alt raids open to all
  • Legacy raids open to all
  • Achievement raids open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 1/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
2. Mutiny - 1/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11:45pm - 3:15am CST, Fri/Sat)
3. Team Ocho - 5/10H, 7/7M, 2/3H (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Deconstruction - 5/10H, 4/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST Sun/Mon/Tues)
5. Hallowed Ground - 1/10H, 4/7M, 3/3N (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 7 /10H, 7/7M, 3/3H ( 8:30pm - 12 CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 5/10N, 7/7H, 2/3H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Violated Doughnuts - 6/10H, 7/7H, 2/3H (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Pillow Talk - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (10:30pm - 1:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
11. Beyond Blue - 5/10N (7pm - 10pm CST, Wed/Thurs)
PVP Squad: 1650 (19-9) (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (ilpad#1438)
Guild Administration: Symmone (ClaireBear#1202)
Guild PVP: Weseals (ScottyB#1682)
Recruitment Assistant: Jaymie (Valkyrie#1796)

Visit http://seraphguild.com for more information!
<Insomnia> (7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 3/10M NH) US#101

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> is a late night guild located on Sargeras, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insomnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, and not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by others. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive in them.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Monday - Thursday, 9pm - 1am PST (12am - 4am EST, 11pm - 3am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot, Tida or any of the officers in-game or at our website!

Real ID & E-mail: Oneil201@hotmail.com
Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230 or Tida#1933
Sylence! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l'll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul'Jin [H] has an opening for a skilled and reliable Shadow Priest for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 7/7M in Emerald Nightmare, and 3/3H in Trial of Valor, and 12/12H in The Nighthold. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We're not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we're not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We've been around since day-one and have been raiding for 10 years now, and are the only guild on Zul'Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they've done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Xanah (Xana#1662), Taladros (Rallion#11635), Charlus (Charlus#1749) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd.org if you're interested, or visit - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16201080204#1

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully playing with you) soon!!
[A-US]<[Verum](http://verum-sargeras.enjin.com/)> Sargeras 4/7M 3/3H 8/10H
We are recruiting 1 core Healer and Ranged DPS(any)

We raid 1 hour later than you desire and raid friday instead of wedneday but if you're still searching why not check us out!

We Raid (PST)

Tuesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am

Thursday: 9:00pm - 12:00am

Friday: 9:00pm - 12:00am

**information**:We are a Hardcore raiding guild looking to recruit our final spots as we finish off Emerald Nightmare and prepare for the Nighthold! We were all once elitist raiders who raided 16+ hours a week now due to jobs/school we can no longer maintain that level of commitment thus we have formed this guild and are looking for players who are dedicated to make the most out of their time.

**Raider Requirements**

1. Show up to raid rested, healthy, focused and ready to kill dragons!

2. A fun guild that often groups up to do M+10's M+12's and even will help your alt though M+'s as well

3. most importantly a solid group of raiders who help each other be able to perform to their best of their abilities!

4. Bring Flasks/potions/food to raid

5. Be able to perform sufficiently to your gear level. we get it legendaries are a huge part of being able to get 90% rankings so we do not expect you to pull 1M without them but we do expect raiders to make the most of what they have.

6. Maintain a solid attendance record (you are not allowed to miss a day during your trial period unless an absolute emergency)

7. Be able to take constructive criticism

**what you can expect in return*

1. A dedicated and stable guild that consistently downs progression content at increasing rates

2. To be treated as a valued raid member for performing your best

3. To not get dicked over by a !@#$%^-*!@ of officers. Our Officer have been in raid guilds that have horded loot from their raiders and it is completely unfair. One can expect the upmost respect for their exemplary performance inside this guild.

Contact info:
Feel free to message us at any time in battle.net

kalsyrus#1812 - Cheeze#1236 - fariepoo#1402
Hello <The Trust> on Lightbringer is interested in you!
Raid times are Tues-Thurs 8:30pmPST-11:30pmPST
We are currently 7/7 Mythic and 3/3 Heroic ToV 10/10H NH
The guild will go strong into Nighthold for that 10/10 Mythic! Death to Guldan!!!
We also run keystones daily, we're a pretty active guild outside of raiding
The guild also has fun runs outside of raid times so we can just go in on alts and clear some content
Get back to me if you are interested or wish to talk more Joshua#1464
<Shark Bait> (Horde - Kil'Jaeden) [1/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic NH 7/7 Mythic, 3/3 H ToV] is looking for members to add to our ranks for continuing to push through Nighthold! We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday) 9-12 Server 12-3 East etc etc....

Shark Bait as a guild hasn't been around forever. We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an enjoyable atmosphere.

Emerald Nightmare tier:
Realm Rank 33rd (First Tier Together)

We are currently looking for exceptional players that have extensive knowledge in their class. We have an immediate openings for any Dps that has:

- Experience (Mythic Experience is required)
- Excellent Communication
- Quick Reaction
- High Situational Awareness
- Is Dynamic
- Logs of Current tier of raiding

Current Openings:

DPS -
Priest > High
Mage > High
Warlock > High
Hunter > High
Retribution > High
Elemental > Medium
WindWalker > Medium

Healer -
N/A

Tanks -
N/A

Any and all of those classes with decent experience (please have proper relative experience and logs to back it up) to push into Nighthold and a decent ilvl (nothing below 875), are strongly encouraged to message either our GM or Officers. Real ID's are below.

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon. SHARK BAIT OOH HA HA!

If you have any questions at all please message us personally, thank you for considering us as a choice for you new guild going into Nighthold!

GM: cameronlol#1989
Officers: Siin#12508, Frieza#1349(thats me!)
Hey there,
I'm an officer in <Regicide> we are a semi hard core casual guild. We raid tues/weds/thurs 7-10 pm pst. Currently we are 10/10 heroic 1/10 mythic nighthold. I'd be very interested in talking to you.

Modularkitty#1353 is my b tag
Modularkitty#8482 is my discord

Please contact me so we can talk.
Server: Area 52 - Faction: Horde
Contact Information:
CJSU#1139 (GM)
Clayzen#1102 (CLAY!)

Progression:
The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
Trials of Valor - 1/3M
Nighthold- 9/10 Heroic

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - 9:00PM-12:00AM EST
Wednesday - 9:00PM-12:00AM EST
Thursday - 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

*Optional Carry Raid day - Normal NH for Tier (Carrys in the Future for GBANK)
Sunday - 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Raid Focus: Finish Mythic Nighthold with a competitive ranking. We are looking to finish up Heroic NH next week and begin Mythic progression.

In Need Of: (All exceptional applicants will be considered).

Tanks: Light.

Healers: Low. (DPS offspec HIGHLY preferred!)
Paladin!
Monk!

R-DPS: HIGH! (ANY AND ALL RANGED DPS CLASSES!)
Boomkins!

M-DPS: Low.

Logs are required. Item level 875+ with 35 Artifact Traits preferred but there are exceptions.

*These carry runs provide the guild with the materials for potions.
Potions (Not flasks) are provided to our raiders during progression.

Attendance is important. If you feel you can't make a raid day you will be expected to inform one of the officers. All raiders are expected to come prepared with an understanding of your classes role during a particular boss fight, Food and Flasks. We have a dedicated alchemist you are welcome to utilize before a raid.

Apply here: http://theorphanageeye.enjin.com/recruitment

Thanks!
Nocturnal
Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression:6/10H,, 10/10 N Nighthold 5/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3H ToV
Faction: Horde
Server: <Nocturnal> - <Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Tues,Wed & Thurs at 10:30p-1:30a pst(1:30A-4:30a est)

<Nocturnal> is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster.

We are currently looking for
Healer: Monk , restro shaman with Ele off

Range Damage: Lock,mage,shaodw priest,Hunter,Ele shaman,druid

Melee damage:Warrior,DK

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Mumble for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Loot Rules:
Loot Council

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
RCLootCouncil
Angry Assignments

Add Coltongrundy#1258 or Caryn#1711 for more info
<DNA> Late Night Raiding Guild 3/10H 10/10N NH 7/7H EN 2/3H TOV currently looking for reliable raiders to complete our 20 man team so we can hit NH Heroic/Mythic .. Our Guild Has been around for many years and still have multiple raiders that have been with us from day 1.. we are a laid back team but not only have some fun we get bosses killed and knuckle down wen required...

We are currently looking for 1 Healer H.Priest or Resto Sham & Rdps Cloth or Ele Shammy. We raid Wednesday / Thursday 1am -4am Server which is 8pm-11pm Aussie time...

Please comment below or add me to battle tag- starryshammy#1715 or in game starryshammy .. Hope to hear from u soon <3