Prev 1 2 3 4 19 Next
lol wtf happen to my thread
02/11/2017 05:28 AMPosted by Smallestcat

Annual purge
02/11/2017 05:28 AMPosted by Smallestcat

title was too spicy
2 spicy just like my pepe whispers weak aura lmk...
i tried memespike in a M+... and i liked it
Got Legendary #6. The shoulders seem cool. They should allow us to equip 3 next raid at least.
WTB DPS Legendary, for my Rogue, specifically Vendetta related, kthxbye.
920 Metronome PogChamp
0 Whispers in the Dark FeelsBadMan

also got a Zann'esu for frost, feels meh
02/14/2017 09:09 PMPosted by Laenia
0 Whispers in the Dark FeelsBadMan

Swear to god this trinket doesn't exist!
i want to rub memes on my nipols
for M Guldan From Scratch's mage was arcane, Method's was frost, and Serenity's was fire

interesting times
02/15/2017 10:50 AMPosted by Laenia
for M Guldan From Scratch's mage was arcane, Method's was frost, and Serenity's was fire

interesting times

BRING THE PLAYER NOT THE CLASS

:P
Still trying for that 8th lego
7 Gul'Dan kills on my main with no trinket drop. 1 kill on this guy and get 895 with a socket. This game is troll as hell sometimes.
Anyone have tips for Mythic Krosus? Aside from getting good (sadly not possible...)

Mainly looking for advice on dealing with the second set of Burning Pitch as well as the 4th set of Burning Pitch when you're on the last bit if the bridge.

Best attempt was 20%-ish?
02/19/2017 11:17 AMPosted by Elisande
Anyone have tips for Mythic Krosus? Aside from getting good (sadly not possible...)

Mainly looking for advice on dealing with the second set of Burning Pitch as well as the 4th set of Burning Pitch when you're on the last bit if the bridge.

Tell the other 19 people in your raid to do mechanics.
02/01/2017 10:53 AMPosted by Arkarder
Is this a thread for mages who are buff, or a thread requesting buffs for mages?

If it's the latter, I think we're taking the wrong approach to this. Hunters meme'd their way to buffs on /r/wow. I'm not seeing any screenshots of whisper convos with raid leaders benching mages from Mythic runs, or mages getting turned down for M+ runs.

You guys gotta get on that. We know Blizzard doesn't listen to feedback or properly-presented criticism provided on forums or test realms. You gotta edit famous movie scenes that depict your class in a negative light.

Just as the Aztecs offered sacrifices of flesh and blood in exchange for blessings from the gods, so too must we litter the altar of the devs with offerings of funny gifs.
Actually, quitting works best. If revenue from players who play mage as their main drops 25% and you note in your unsub comments "fire is f***ing broken, I'm not paying $15/month for this bulls***", those buffs will come relatively fast because accounting and corporate is going to notice and put the squeeze on the developers. Accounting and corporate for damn sure don't read class forums. If you b*tch and moan but continue paying them, you've got a long wait...

The biggest problem with Blizzard is they don't try to balance anything. In fact, I believe they want classes/specs to take turns being the best. Here's an anecdote from a conversation with the Lead Designer where he pretty much admitted it was one of the spec's (Demonology) turn to be the worst:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-4u6gn1r4U&t=3m19s

So if everything is more-or-less perfectly balanced... it's purely by accident. It won't happen intentionally.

If your raid is anything like mine your
melee prolly think they don't need to move for that mechanic like most NH fights but it helps a tone if ranged take the far far back pitches and melee cover mid bridge and just cleave the adds that spawn by the boss after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxI2YLqzapk my pov on M krosus

I find with double blink it helps to be the last person to go soak and try to find one that's left unsoaked since you can get there so fast. try to soak 3+ of the final set of pitch with iceblock, and concentrate on soaking maybe 3+ out of the 4 quadrants left on the bridge entirely, should make it easy to aoe the remaining bit all clumped together
you open you weekly cache and see this

http://i.imgur.com/GRoZ6UP.jpg

WAT DO