Mage
Prev 1 3 4 5 19 Next
02/21/2017 05:34 PMPosted by Laenia
you open you weekly cache and see this

http://i.imgur.com/GRoZ6UP.jpg

WAT DO

Laugh, cause if you don't laugh you'll cry
02/14/2017 10:11 PMPosted by Kearvek
Swear to god this trinket doesn't exist!
Oh, it exists. Got an 880 with socket from the quest cache. LFR loves me today - trinket, 2pc (got tier shoulders too but gave them away), and got to make a salty hunter cry because at 902 ilvl with a 917 weapon he was getting beaten by myself and an 875 DK. Grats on that rank # 2 Trilliax parse btw Kearvek :)

Ouch... can't believe how low that trinket sims.
02/21/2017 10:22 PMPosted by Tuckletuts
02/14/2017 10:11 PMPosted by Kearvek
Swear to god this trinket doesn't exist!
Oh, it exists. Got an 880 with socket from the quest cache. LFR loves me today - trinket, 2pc (got tier shoulders too but gave them away), and got to make a salty hunter cry because at 902 ilvl with a 917 weapon he was getting beaten by myself and an 875 DK. Grats on that rank # 2 Trilliax parse btw :)

Ouch... can't believe how low that trinket sims.

Nice!!!
According to that MMOC thing it looks like we're getting the 15% heal on Caut Blink back, and it'll be 20% with the 4th trait

Unrelated it seems that armory is bugged with xmogging new gear (was the mythic tier set)
Kind of chuckled at Ion's example of going from fire to frost for the legendary change in 7.2 .

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/124199873?t=31m25s
02/09/2017 07:21 PMPosted by Digerati
WTB dps lego, bringing the superstition back

[1:39 AM] Digerati: had 7 legos - sephuz, norg, pyrotex, mags, koralons, zannesu, and belovirs. so i basically had 1 real dps lego for fire and frost
[1:39 AM] Digerati: #8 was shard so im finally a real mage
[1:39 AM] Digerati: feels like a load has been lifted off me (rip shard when it gets nerfed tho)

I'm finally free
If we can get the number of mages complaining up to what hunters had we may have a chance boys.
02/27/2017 02:01 AMPosted by Emicklenry
If we can get the number of mages complaining up to what hunters had we may have a chance boys.

Have you seen the feral druids in the class development forums? Jeez. There has to be something wrong there, or they've organised really well.
[quote]
02/27/2017 02:01 AMPosted by Emicklenry

Have you seen the feral druids in the class development forums? Jeez. There has to be something wrong there, or they've organised really well.[/quote

Yeah I have seen it. I would hope they will be getting a buff although I know it's wishful thinking to think either one of us will get buffs.
02/27/2017 12:25 AMPosted by Digerati
02/09/2017 07:21 PMPosted by Digerati
WTB dps lego, bringing the superstition back

[1:39 AM] Digerati: had 7 legos - sephuz, norg, pyrotex, mags, koralons, zannesu, and belovirs. so i basically had 1 real dps lego for fire and frost
[1:39 AM] Digerati: #8 was shard so im finally a real mage
[1:39 AM] Digerati: feels like a load has been lifted off me (rip shard when it gets nerfed tho)

I'm finally free

A day later, another lego on the 2nd mythic mage, KJ.

Dig Fire: TW Ring, Scorch Belt
Dig Frost: TW Ring, Ice Lance Bracers

Warranty Fire: DB Helm/Scorch Belt/KJ/TW Ring
Warranty Frost: KJ/TW Ring

No Pyro Bracers or IV gloves but good enough. Didn't have a 2nd dps lego for Frost before today on either mage

DB Helm + KJ Trinket is fun in m+
The switch to TV is going alright
my gear is going ok... shame my mog doesnt work i think i have same problem as dig
I got the Elisande shoulders from a cache and put the lock set together too, done with mage and lock sets (0-3 on useful mythic NH caches across the 2 mages)

The armory bug is when you're using the piece itself instead of xmogging to it. Will go back to the mage one soon. For staff using the DW one. Sword just the murmur one but the paragon ones cool too. Netherflame for a purple firey Illusion. Murmur sword can't be illusioned though.

Both mythic sets are so good that I like them over T3 for the time being at least
interesting 2 bad I use this piece lol
Murmur's purple longsword also matches the mythic tier set. Kind of an indirect throwback to the azuresong mageblade. simple but looks good.
i can always count on u dig
02/03/2017 08:51 PMPosted by Digerati
I like this addon called Equipment Buddy, puts on gear when I switch to Frost or Fire. Used to have a macro for it but Legion broke it
Does it use the saved gear loadouts made in the in game equipment manager?
tfw you finally have whispers in the dank
02/01/2017 10:53 AMPosted by Arkarder
Is this a thread for mages who are buff, or a thread requesting buffs for mages?

If it's the latter, I think we're taking the wrong approach to this. Hunters meme'd their way to buffs on /r/wow. I'm not seeing any screenshots of whisper convos with raid leaders benching mages from Mythic runs, or mages getting turned down for M+ runs.

You guys gotta get on that. We know Blizzard doesn't listen to feedback or properly-presented criticism provided on forums or test realms. You gotta edit famous movie scenes that depict your class in a negative light.

Just as the Aztecs offered sacrifices of flesh and blood in exchange for blessings from the gods, so too must we litter the altar of the devs with offerings of funny gifs.

Maybe its a thread asking for buff mages. /flex
03/07/2017 02:14 AMPosted by Xyranthion
02/03/2017 08:51 PMPosted by Digerati
I like this addon called Equipment Buddy, puts on gear when I switch to Frost or Fire. Used to have a macro for it but Legion broke it
Does it use the saved gear loadouts made in the in game equipment manager?

Yes