LFR Nighthold Wing 2 boss order?

General Discussion
I ran wing 2 (twice last night) because I got a partial clear my first queue. My first time in High Botanist was the only thing up. Can the bosses be done in any order or is the door to High Botanist locked until Star Augur is dead?

I ask because my impression was that Star Augur was the last boss of the wing but I'm probably mistaken.
I assume it's Spellblade, Star Augur then Botanist. Haven't done the LFR wing yet, but they are based off the achievements the raid has.
the way this raid is set up, unless LFR has closed doors to block paths off then you can kill those 3 bosses in any order you want to, though most people will do it the order Kwizzlix said since that's the way you'd encounter them by going in a straight path
02/08/2017 05:25 AMPosted by Nemestres
the way this raid is set up, unless LFR has closed doors to block paths off then you can kill those 3 bosses in any order you want to, though most people will do it the order Kwizzlix said since that's the way you'd encounter them by going in a straight path

I should have checked if path to Botanist was open before we killed Augur.

I'm envisioning massive LFR arguments if the group has to make a collective decision as to the proper order.
02/08/2017 06:49 AMPosted by Gabhar
02/08/2017 05:25 AMPosted by Nemestres

I'm envisioning massive LFR arguments if the group has to make a collective decision as to the proper order.

Nope, path to Botanist is closed if Star Augur is alive. You have to do Spell -> Star -> Botanist.
I ran it last night. Botanist is the last boss, after Star Augur.
02/08/2017 06:51 AMPosted by Clalina
02/08/2017 06:49 AMPosted by Gabhar

Nope, path to Botanist is closed if Star Augur is alive. You have to do Spell -> Star -> Botanist.

^^^ is correct. Botanist is closed off until Augur dies.
The real question here is why on earth are we talking a detour to kill a astronomer and a groundskeeper in the middle of an invasion?
best order IMO judging by the difficulty my group had with the bosses in LFR is spellblade -> botanist -> star auger

wiped twice on star auger, once because of an early pull & melee DPS concentrating fel aoe around the boss and once because 70% of the DPS didn't switch to the add when he spawned.

no wipes on botanist but lots of people died from standing in the bad & not knowing how to deal with debuffs

spellblade went all around pretty smoothly

EDIT: didn't realize bot was blocked off until auger was dead. just make sure your LFR group knows to move out of the way when they get the fel debuff & to switch to the add when he spawns & you should be golden.
02/08/2017 07:13 AMPosted by Phlynch
The real question here is why on earth are we talking a detour to kill a astronomer and a groundskeeper in the middle of an invasion?

They work for the Legion now.
Thanks all for confirming the order and that the Botanist is locked until Augur. Should make LFR a bit smoother.

I want to know why the hell we have to fight a cake dispensing robot in addition to the groundskeeper...