880 Brewmaster Monk LF Mythic Raiding

Guild Recruitment
Trying to get back into mythic raiding was 10/13 M HFC, Vitaflow#1101 to contact
<Parcel Town> 7/7m 1/3m 3/10m, we are currently looking for like minded members to join our NH mythic team. Our team expects a high level of play and preparation for raids from each of our members. On our off nights we grind out mythic + and chill in discord, we're all generally pretty close and like raiding with each other.

Raid Times -
Mon, Tues , Wed 9pm - 12am PST

Loot -
Heroic and above is loot council

Recruitment -

High - Main Tank, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Frost DK

Medium - Mage, Warlock

If you any question or wish to speak with me -
MezzoLegato#1410

Or apply here @
https://parceltown.wixsite.com/apply
Hey there! I'll make this short and sweet.

<Crave> Is a newly-formed Mythic raiding guild on Zul’Jin. We are already 10/10H after our first week. Currently all we need is a tank a handful of dps to push into mythic!

About us: Our (3/10m NH) leadership has USA Top 200 experience, so you can expect to be pushing content while it is current and relevant.
Raid times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 8pm -12 am est

If this sounds like something you want to be apart of add my b-tag @ Tyler#1707

Hope to hear from ya!
Hey Colusess,

A Few Good Men is currently looking for level headed players to join us in our mythic Progession.

We raid Monday, Wednesday, Sunday 7 - 10 PST.

7 / 7 EN (cutting edge)
10 / 10 H NH
1 / 10 Mythic NH

Feel free to message me at Creepingup#1783 always looking for people who are always trying to improve with a great attitude!
Hey there, we have an immediate opening for a tank =)

<Guardians> 10/10H is recruiting a tank for Mythic NH progression. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 EST. If you are interested, please check out our recruitment thread at the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753100480#1

Contact information:

GM:
Myr#11572

Officers:
Tegernako#1313
Kirima#1926

Hope to hear from you soon!