Noo Token price going down.

General Discussion
02/07/2017 06:34 PMPosted by Lorsaire
02/07/2017 05:24 PMPosted by Maith
Buy more tokens! Keep it at 100.000!

Was fun while it lasted. Glad I got in while the getting was good. It was actually worth the $20 for once.

Same, got 110k out of it.
02/07/2017 09:33 PMPosted by Nathicana
How much will it cost to cure your lycanthropy?

LOL
What makes this really hilarious is that all the usual forum malcontents and whiners were throwing temper tantrums and hissy fits yesterday because they would never be able to farm that much gold.
we na players are poor

dont expect euro or asian prices
Sold ten for 114k each
Holy crap it went down quick. Almost back at the price it was before.
02/07/2017 11:49 PMPosted by Blakebone
Holy crap it went down quick. Almost back at the price it was before.

I just saw that as well. Looks like a huge number of players decided to cash in while prices were high to get gold because I doubt demand for game time/B.net Balance fell off that much.
02/07/2017 11:13 PMPosted by Xanzul
What makes this really hilarious is that all the usual forum malcontents and whiners were throwing temper tantrums and hissy fits yesterday because they would never be able to farm that much gold.

And now all the people that told them to suck it up are whining about how they aren't going to make enough gold now. Funny how the world turns.
That garrison gold didn't last long, did it fellas? People cleared out their coffers and now the demand is gone (because they poor again). A bunch of them were probably people that quit WoW and were just looking to convert their leftover gold into BNET bucks for OW or HS.
This is the biggest market correction since the crash of 1929.
I bought 7 tokens yesterday at 75k each. Lol. I don't regret it.

3 Race Changes and 3 Pets. <3 Now to save up for 2 more tokens for the last 3 pets I need, then save up for Overwatch or Next Xpac.
Looks like it'll dip to at least 60k... oh the humanity. Can it hit 50k? 40k? 30k?!?!
Glad I picked up 5 at 100k.
Think of it as the Stock market

It stock prices rose like when apple announces a new gizmoe (rip gizmoe and socks) and after a while the market stablizes
02/08/2017 12:29 AMPosted by Neoplasia
That garrison gold didn't last long, did it fellas? People cleared out their coffers and now the demand is gone (because they poor again). A bunch of them were probably people that quit WoW and were just looking to convert their leftover gold into BNET bucks for OW or HS.

The demand isn't gone - the people with real gold haven't touched those yet. I will max out my bnet balance from the excess gold from one toon I want to transfer over.
Dammit, I've got 850,000 gold I want to convert into b.net balance but the price is still diving 3% an hour and it's getting late in my timezone.

Might have to buy now, I'm sure it will have ping-ponged back upwards by tomorrow morning.

Edit: so today I learned that there's an A$250 cap on your b.net balance. Welp.
02/08/2017 03:35 AMPosted by Banquetto
Dammit, I've got 850,000 gold I want to convert into b.net balance but the price is still diving 3% an hour and it's getting late in my timezone.

Might have to buy now, I'm sure it will have ping-ponged back upwards by tomorrow morning.

Edit: so today I learned that there's an A$250 cap on your b.net balance. Welp.

Just be patient... it's not like they are going to sell out. I'm sitting on 1.5 m gold and rather than buying 15 at 100k I'll pick up double that amount just by being patient.

I never understood the mentality of impulse buying.... patience is a virtue.
well it is selling in the top of the range before this started.....68k

it had been between 57k and 68k for the last month,,,
02/08/2017 04:26 AMPosted by Randyknight
well it is selling in the top of the range before this started.....68k

it had been between 57k and 68k for the last month,,,

A fool and his money/gold are quickly parted.