Earn a New Mount—For Azeroth!

General Discussion
Gather your friends together and play any Warcraft Hero in Heroes of the Storm as a team and you can earn the new Primal Flamesaber Mount in World of Warcraft.

Beginning February 14 through March 13, a new quest called For Azeroth! will be available in Heroes of the Storm. Play 15 Heroes of the Storm matches with a friend from your Battle.net® friends list, and you’ll be burning a new trail through Azeroth in style.

When: February 14 – March 13, 2017
Where: Play Heroes of the Storm Free
What: Play 15 matches of Heroes of the Storm using a Warcraft Hero while teamed up with a friend from your Battle.net friends list.

Don’t have a Warcraft hero in Heroes of the Storm already? Don’t worry—each week a new set of heroes will become available to play for free. See the hero rotation schedule and begin planning your path to victory within the Nexus!
Thanks Ornyx! I downloaded Heroes and can't wait to check out the Nexus later tonight!
Just found out about the rooster mount two-3? days ago. Grinded out 25 matches in no time. Guess I gotta log back in and do another 15...

So many people were yelling at me. Raynor! Stop meleeing Diablo! Raynor this, Raynor that. By day 2 I figured out that I can attack at range by right clicking. Oops, my bad.

Be nice to the new people in there bumbling around.
What rooster mount?
02/14/2017 11:55 AMPosted by Exotath
What rooster mount?

It was a heroes only mount.
so play 15 games.....

WIN 15 games OR just play 15 win/lose

Little clarification please...
02/14/2017 12:32 PMPosted by Dalaneã
so play 15 games.....

WIN 15 games OR just play 15 win/lose

Little clarification please...

On top of that, does it have to be against other players, or does AI work as well?
Who else is doing HotS for the 15 matches and uninstalling?
what about those who dont have any battle tag friends?
Can you just team up with anyone in game?
So....

Any reason why we couldn't just play 15 games solo?
02/14/2017 01:43 PMPosted by Cup
So....

Any reason why we couldn't just play 15 games solo?

The promotion is to play with at least one b.tag friend. Same as when they did the Oni Genji skin a month ago or so.
Wish it was just 15 games/wins and not requiring a friend. I have no friends.

Anyway, more cross game promos is nice. So much better than cash shop mounts.
I suspect they want to "boost" the player numbers on HoTS by requiring you play with a friend.
02/14/2017 02:20 PMPosted by Wraxel
I suspect they want to "boost" the player numbers on HoTS by requiring you play with a friend.

It is almost like Blizzard is a company and wants to attract new customers or something.
Hope there will be another way to get it down the line. Don't really want to have to play another game to get a mount for this one
02/14/2017 02:03 PMPosted by Successful
Wish it was just 15 games/wins and not requiring a friend. I have no friends.

Anyway, more cross game promos is nice. So much better than cash shop mounts.
I've seen a lot of folks on the Heroes of the Storm forum and blog post who are willing to team up with WoW players. Just reach out to 'em!

Also, there's a thread on our forums too.
The mount doesn't fly, btw.

Too bad too. Would've liked to keep using it after flying got unlocked in legion. O well.
does i have to be just 1 friend or can you go with more?
Looking forward to this mount, looks good! :)

Now who wants to play with the worst Heroes player NA?
I hate being that guy, but I hate having to play other games just to get something aka mount for the game I am actively paying for....

If you're gonna do promotion like this remove the time limit