Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl Disabled

General Discussion
Hey all,

The Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl micro-holiday is unfortunately suffering from some issues that didn’t come up in PTR testing, and we have been unable to correct via hotfix. As such, we’ve had to disable it.

Apologies for the inconvenience!
Any chance we will see this soon? Was really looking forward to this event!
:(
If we can't get the tavern crawl this week can we get a replacement?
/cry
01/30/2017 06:08 PMPosted by Abragru
/cry

/Pats
No further information?

Like, if it's coming back? If it'll change dates?

Etc?

Just.. "It's down lol"
Prohibition has really hit Azeroth hard.
Who else was planning on having a real life shot with every portal entered?
Were bar patrons were being replaced with 'blank' copies of themselves, with a layer of blue ink inside?
As it turns out the mages organizing the event had a few too many pints of gordok grog in anticipation and are busy either passed out or projectIle vomiting all over the streets of dalaran... the pub list was put away in a magic scroll and only a spell that they know will reveal the list.... so.... no crawl
I'm sure it will be available Soon™.
N...no beer?

No drunken staggering through stormwind?

I think I might actually cry.
I always suspected drinking and teleporting was a dangerous combination.
Lolol.
That's disappointing - I thought it sounded cool and just logged in to find it deleted from the calendar. Can't wait to participate when it finally appears in game.
Was very much so looking forward to this :(
As someone else mentioned, I was going to enjoy alcohol IRL with this.
Dang it.

This was the micro-holiday I was really looking forward to. :c
Sad.
:(

I suppose it won't get fixed fast enough to have this time.
01/30/2017 05:38 PMPosted by Ornyx
Hey all,

The Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl micro-holiday is unfortunately suffering from some issues that didn’t come up in PTR testing, and we have been unable to correct via hotfix. As such, we’ve had to disable it.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

You know...out of all the other ones, this one sounded fun to be honest. I tried the AQ one, that was a complete waste of time because of CRZ, you had an army of Horde camping all spawns.

This one I actually wanted to do. Who knows when it'll be available again. Funny how most of the stuff you put on the PTR doesn't even get tested.