LF Heroic based Guild

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Hi all,

I am looking to join a small close guild that is targeted towards heroic not mythic raids. I have an 875 resto shammy I Have been healing on since Cata.

Looking to raid 2 nights a week. i have a 890 DK in a mythic based guild and the strictness and pressure is not fun. Looking for laid back but still keen to clear Heroic content.

Thanks all
GWAM 10/10N 3/10 H - jubeithos gundrak merged realms

raid days wed/thurs 8-11pm server time - aka sydney time

We are laid back lads, run mythic + / pvp and pet battle outside of raid times, lookin for chilled men who want to raid 2 nights per week, striking the balance between having a laugh and pushing yourself, you should wanna prog your toon as best you can, our raids should not be the only time you are getting gear

Gwam has been around since 2011, we are here to stay. If you join you will have a solid foundation to grow. All too often ppl make a guild and the hype keeps them goin for 6 months then they give up. GWAM has a casual player base of all kinds, thats our thing.. all are welcome even if they don't raid, and thats actually how most of our raiders are born. They see us havin fun and they want to try raiding for themselves

Msg me @ Stranger#6450 to chat
My small guild raids wed/thurs 7-10pm Perth time (GMT+8) on Frostmourne. We are casual with relaxing raid environment. If you are interested, add me Kuroemon#6139.
It would sound like you might find <Neoteric> a good fit for what you are looking for. We like to think we fit nicely in that gap between casual and hardcore, we like to get in, get things done, and then laugh at cat gifs and create mount trains around Dalaran.

<Neoteric> 7/10H is a recently formed guild on Saurfang who are looking to add more members to our raid team. We are a group of experienced raiders who have recently elected to create a new guild.

We raid Thursdays and Fridays from 7pm to 10pm (ST) and are currently looking for the following to fill our raid team as we progress through Heroic and into Mythic Nighthold.

If you are interested please whisper me or add me on Battlenet at Amellyne#1906.
Hi there.

And my amazing friends is a casual raiding guild on heroic nighthold.. we raid for the content and the fun and are looking for more raiders.. no transfer required coz we can always crossrealm. Cheers..

Add me at andrewchiujs#1925
Join <Bacon and Egg> Laid back, geared group of mature people. Message me for good times, Futhermocka#1417
Hi Nozomdathrar, it sounds like <The Spectres> on Saurfang Alliance would suit you perfectly. We are a relaxed raiding guild, but still focussed on efficient raiding of Heroic content (and maybe a little Mythic).

Currently we are 10/10 N and 3/10 H Nighthold and are particularly looking for some new healers.

Guild website: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745547204

Let us know if you're interested.

Cheers Brone#1496
SevenPixels H - Jubei'thos|Gundrak are looking for another healer. I rebirthed this guild to help others who haven't had a taste in raiding be able to without the smack talk. So far in two weeks we have done 7/7n en and 1/7h en and we are looking at going into NH. We may be a little behind the 8 ball but we have really hit the ground running. No one is made to feel like !@#$ here it's relaxed and there is some fun banter within the guild. We only raid one night at the moment but looking to expand to two (Wednesday 7pm svt). If you are interested send me a message via btag WildWolf#126257
02/22/2017 06:25 PMPosted by Nozomdathrar
Hi all,

I am looking to join a small close guild that is targeted towards heroic not mythic raids. I have an 875 resto shammy I Have been healing on since Cata.

Looking to raid 2 nights a week. i have a 890 DK in a mythic based guild and the strictness and pressure is not fun. Looking for laid back but still keen to clear Heroic content.

Thanks all

Hey mate - If you are interested we are recruiting a DK or Boomkin if you want to move your DK.

We don't run Mythic at all and only aim for heroic completion. The only thing is we raid once per week and that's all. Hit me up if you are ok with that. Our raids are very efficient :)

Baratus#1795
Hello Nozomdathrar,

We are a heroic focused guild on Khaz'goroth/Dath'Remar.
We raid only on Mondays and Wednesday for 5 hours total per week. Raid starts 9pm to 11:30pm server time (AEST/AEDT)

We are 7/7H, 3/3H and 4/10H at present.

Outside of raiding we run alot of Mythic+ and have a 2 groups of Kara runs for fun and Nightbane mounts.

The average age in the guild lean towards the mature side, with many of us parents and working professionals.

If this is what you are looking for, I would very much like to speak to you. My btag is Evorax#1185
(H) <Depleted> GMT+8 Barthilas, is a freshly made guild of experienced raiders from the Perth Australia Region. who use to raid with a solid Mythic Progression guild before it disbanded. We have a few of those Remaining raiders who would like to re-establish this new guild and work our way through the content, and get back into Mythic Progression where we belong. We are looking for anyone who can raid in our raid time, see more information down below.

We are a semi-serious / casual guild who will raid 2 nights per week, on Wednesday and Sundays. We like to have a good balance between work, rest and play.

Besides raiding we plan to run Mythic+ daily and work on reaching that magical Level 20 mark prior to the changes in the up coming patch 7.2

Our Progression.

Emerald Nightmare
7/7 Normal
7/7 Heroic
1/7 Mythic

Trial of Valor
3/3 Normal
3/3 heroic

The Nighthold
10/10 Normal
10/10 Heroic

as a new guild with pugs we have cleared 10/10 Normal in the first week, even 2 shoting Gul'dan, with the majority of the core group clearing 10/10 H and some new players slowly progressing.

Raid Times
Wednesday 7 - 10 perth time (10pm - 1am Server time)
Sunday 7 - 10 perth time (10pm - 1am Server time)

Classes

Tanks and Healers are our priority at the moment, but we are looking for all class and all specs, casual players are more the welcome to come.

for more information and or any questions, or you want a ginvite please reply to this thread or speak to the some high ranking members of the guild

Rhino#1906, Perfect#1919, Raffs#11262, Jonathan#11638
Hi Nozom

<HN> is an alliance guild on Aman'Thul looking for a few more. We are a heroic raiding guild looking to clear content whilst current. We are not moving to Mythic raiding.

A few comments about us relative to your post
* We run 8-11pm AEST/AEDT (tick)
* 2 nights (Thu/Mon) (tick)

More in the link.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747964803
Hi Noz,

<Facepalm> on Dreadmaul is a friendly and casual raiding guild looking for more like-minded members to join Nighthold progression, currently 5/10 H. Our raid nights are Friday 8.30PM AEDT and Sundays 8PM AEDT. If you're interested or have any questions then feel free to contact me: Xalorith#6756

Regards,
Az
<Fate> Looking for all members, casual to heroic raiders. M+, PVP & Heroic raiding is our sitch, would love for all levels of the player base to join us. Wed / Thu 7:30-10:30 ST.... would love to gear up a shaman healer.
02/22/2017 06:25 PMPosted by Nozomdathrar
Hi all,

Thanks all
Hey Nozomdathrar, I’m Shara the gm of <Zero Empathy> and we are recruiting reliable players for our core team. Our raid times/days are wed, thurs, mon 7pmST-10pm. We are about being efficient in our raiding hours while maintaining a nontoxic raiding environment. We also have an active mythic plus community inside the guild that is growing and a second raiding team that raids on wed, fri, sun 7pmST- onwards. If this interests you contact myself or my officer at:
GM/RL-Shara#1861
Officer-elusive#6314
Here is more information about us:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752875200?page=1
Our Website: http://zero-empathy.gamerlaunch.com/
Thanks, Have a wonderful day :)
Deja Vudoo-Hyjal(7/7H EN 6/10H NH) is looking for competent and qualified raiders to join our core raid team. We raid Saturday and Sunday evenings 7:00-10:00 PM PST each week. With Saturday our farm day, and Sunday progression. We are in the market for:
1-2 Tanks
1-2 Healers
1-2 Ranged DPS
1-2 Melee DPS
Interested in joining or have questions? Contact me on Battle net at Governor#1878 or on Discord at Governor#7400
Thanks and Have a Great Day.
Hi Nozo.

Horde Barthilas Revere are looking for more people.
We are currently 10/10H, 1/10M looking to progress
but we run a casual/alt raid on friday sometimes saturday nights 8:15pm-11:00pm Realm Time (Barthilas)

We are semi hardcore not looking to rush in and get realm firsts but still aiming to progress in all raiding content and run M+ almost everynight.
Marure friendly guild trying to avoid toxic frustrating gaming.
Committed raid team made up of friends and raiders who have played together over many years.
If interested would like to chat more.