put br on their own battlegroup please

Arenas
02/24/2017 07:09 AMPosted by Uorokku
02/24/2017 06:30 AMPosted by Rvr
>American education

Hey man people from Canada also play and they don't lag so I don't think American education is the issue here. The issue is being melee and having your ability cancel itself 5 times in a row mid animation giving you some repeat sound. I play melee not caster I don't want my !@#$ interrupted.

Don't even get me started about chaos novaing Ragnaros players. Better off imagining I don't have a stun with how often that'll miss.

Oh man it sure is summer. ;3
02/24/2017 07:09 AMPosted by Uorokku
Hey man people from Canada also play and they don't lag so I don't think American education is the issue here. The issue is being melee and having your ability cancel itself 5 times in a row mid animation giving you some repeat sound. I play melee not caster I don't want my !@#$ interrupted.

Don't even get me started about chaos novaing Ragnaros players. Better off imagining I don't have a stun with how often that'll miss.

probably because the chance of running into someone living in the territories is unlikely and the fact that around 75% of the entire canadian population lives near the border to the USA.
Read Br as Blackrock instead of Brazil. Was instantly like NoOoOo :( what we do now
Me: Traps up stormbolt healer

*stormbolt*

ElHealerxJaja-Azralon continues skiing across the !@#$ing map while stunned.

Me: ....
02/24/2017 09:00 AMPosted by Rawrzy
Me: Traps up stormbolt healer

*stormbolt*

ElHealerxJaja-Azralon continues skiing across the !@#$ing map while stunned.

Me: ....

*somehow manages to land trap anyway*

ElHealerxJaja-Azralon STILL skiing across the !@#$ing map while trapped.
Been saying this for years. Im inside someone on my rogue and can't hit them, if I sap them they just glide across the map sapped behind 2 pillars for the entire duration. But they can magically interrupt cyclones perfectly.
then we will play with nobody
Good.
Hey, its not just for you. Im brazilian and being lagged affect my gameplay too.

I wish there was a good mid term server that puts both of us in 80~100 ping (maybe hawaii/somewhere in central america), but nah
since its skirm week i was trying to get my newly 110 warr some pvp talents w my friend and we q into these laggy @ss mfkers i tried to charge him as he popped dash and started running for the pillar this guys legit 10 yrds away from the pillar and it says hes out of my line of sight hello?
This thread is why I voted for Trump.
Please.
02/24/2017 03:47 AMPosted by Kydrav
When your character spams the CSmash animation...

DUDE?? literally my biggest trigger. What happened to my "I need to face my target" and Error Noise spam? Why am I having a sound file play and an animation so I think I actually landed my CS?

?????
I was actually hoping other's had the same thoughts as I had. It's like a 50/50 chance of getting around 200 world MS in a battleground or in an arena.

When I'm snared for 70% speed it's not exactly easy to attack the back-peddling window licker that's spamming emotes. What's even worse is when you pop some offensive cool-down and you're riding up their asses without getting a single hit.
This thread mirrors the EU forums when they talk about RU servers.

Brazilians are to NA what Russians are to EU. Learn something new every day.
02/24/2017 01:08 PMPosted by Notorious
This thread mirrors the EU forums when they talk about RU servers.

Brazilians are to NA what Russians are to EU. Learn something new every day.

Off topic but

I'm digging the mog

10/10 fancy af
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
02/24/2017 08:02 AMPosted by Rvr
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil
americans deliberately spelling a word wrong because they want to use the letter Z more frequently, then proceeding to tell others the way it's spelled is wrong

el !@#$ing classico

wonder why it's portuguese, but there's a Z sound in it??? surely it should have the letter in it?? !@#$ing retarded %^- american education system, and you're acting like you aren't a victim of it too LMAO. go learn something *!@#iot.

i quit school at 16 and im still not idiotic enough to quote wikipedia
02/24/2017 11:03 AMPosted by Cesuna
Hey, its not just for you. Im brazilian and being lagged affect my gameplay too.

I wish there was a good mid term server that puts both of us in 80~100 ping (maybe hawaii/somewhere in central america), but nah

Yeah it would benefit both parties. I will not be convinced theres not enough of yall because the hours i play (late night pst,) i'd say around 50% of players i queue into are br.
02/24/2017 02:09 PMPosted by Dinoefotm
02/24/2017 08:02 AMPosted by Rvr
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil
americans deliberately spelling a word wrong because they want to use the letter Z more frequently, then proceeding to tell others the way it's spelled is wrong

el !@#$ing classico

wonder why it's portuguese, but there's a Z sound in it??? surely it should have the letter in it?? !@#$ing retarded %^- american education system, and you're acting like you aren't a victim of it too LMAO. go learn something *!@#iot.

i quit school at 16 and im still not idiotic enough to quote wikipedia

Are you retarded?

Maybe you should've stayed in school. Just about every country/language has different spelling and pronunciation of other countries, and - shocker - words.

Like I hope you're kidding. You should see my face right now.

My being American, spelling it Brazil, is correct. The french call the U.S. Etats-Unix, that doesn't mean they're wrong, it's how they spell and pronounce United States.

God.

GOD.

"Let me tell you how to say MUH !@#$RY in UR LANGUAGE hurpadurpdadurp"