Little kids twinking 60 named Strength

General Discussion
What?
Now allowed to call out people on the forums.
You got little kid 60 twinks on lightings blade / burning blade named geshik and strength (strength who buys wow accounts / characters that are tier 3 and geared) but the thing is they got a 4 or 5 man group in bg and they kicked me and my 2 guildies from the public random bg because they think they are hot stuff with tier 3 and zin rokh, and because they have beef with a guildie from 9 years ago or 9 month ago. Strength is the biggest baby I met.

I'm quoting it for calling out names. Aww beat me by a couple seconds...
people still do that shizz? wow
What?
Just so you know (now invisible OP), age =/= maturity.

One of the most immature people I ever had the displeasure of knowing, was 55 or so.
60 pvp is awesome. That Strength guy is a crazy twink. Respect
[quote]

I'm quoting it for calling out names. Aww beat me by a couple seconds...

Quoting an statement that breaks the code of conduct is also a violation of the forum rules btw.

Edit: Community Managers can see thru edited posts and deleted posts therefore its not necessary to quote it, (it is the same as quoting a malicious link you are as guilty as the one that posted it)
I goy killed by a far more geared person than me. Boo. Hoo.
Does gear still matter in low level BGs?
02/01/2017 12:23 AMPosted by Zira
Just so you know (now invisible OP), age =/= maturity.

One of the most immature people I ever had the displeasure of knowing, was 55 or so.
Im 32 and proudly a VERY immature person... *makes fart noises while telling sex jokes*