896 Prot Pally LF New Home

Guild Recruitment
7/7M, 3/3H, 9/10H experience.

I main a 896 prot pally and am looking for a
Mythic progression guild that also runs lots of keystones.
Prefer 2-3 nights Tuesday to Thursday.

No preference for ally or horde.
Hello <The Trust> on Lightbringer is interested in you!
Raid times are Tues-Thurs 8:30pmPST-11:30pmPST
We are currently 7/7 Mythic and 3/3 Heroic ToV 8/10H NH
The guild will go strong into Nighthold for that 10/10 Mythic! Death to Guldan!!!
We also run keystones daily, we're a pretty active guild outside of raiding
The guild also has fun runs outside of raid times so we can just go in on alts and clear some content
Get back to me if you are interested or wish to talk more Joshua#1464
Immediate Tank Spot Open

<Get Well Soon> (7/7M 2/3M 1/10M) is an alliance raiding guild on US-Sargeras in search of players to join us during Nighthold progression! Raid times are Tue/Wed/Thur 8pm-12am CST.

We encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply, not just the ones listed below. Apply at http://getwellsoonguild.com and tick Main Raid during the application. Contact Fossilgenera (Paleaura#11698) or Krixos (Kieran#1931) with any questions.

DPS Recruitment: Open
- Windwalker (med)
- Warrior (med)
- Moonkin (high)
- Rogue (high)
- Hunter (med)
- Warlock (med)

Healer Recruitment: Open
- H Pally (high)
- R Druid (high)
- MW Monk (med)

Tank Recruitment: Open
- BM Monk (high)
- Guardian Druid (high)
- Prot Paladin (high)
- Prot Warrior (high)
Add me at aftermath#1842 we are recruiting an exceptional tank for our core, we raid tue wed and Thursday at 8-12 cst and are 10/10h 7/7m we are also extremely active outside of raids with a few of the top 50 best m+ scores on wowprogress as well as weekly alt drunk raids that clear 10/10n and 7/7mythic. I hope to hear from you soon.
Due to a personal issue, our main tank will be unable to raid with us during the week anymore so we will need to replace him. He is still remaining in the guild; however, it is beyond his control. We are seeking a high end heroic / low mythic Nighthold ready tank with experience for immediate use.

Given that tomorrow is the reset day, we aren't interested in picking up anyone beyond today. If you are ready to make a decision, please be in contact and we can discuss.

(PM me in-game or via Battle.net)

Server:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

About Us:
<Deviant> is a 3-day raiding guild. We are currently ranked in the Top 6 Horde on our server. We are a group of friends formed on July 11th, 2006.

Recruitment Focus:
co-Main Tank
Non-Paladin Heals
Top Level DPS

Current Progression:
9/10 Heroic Nighthold
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday: 10:00PM - 12:30AM
Thursday: 10:00PM - 12:30AM
Sunday: 10:00PM - 12:00AM

What You Can Expect From Us:
A great group of serious raiders within a semi-hardcore raiding environment. Gambling parties before, during & after raids. Active Facebook group and discord on non-raid nights. EPGP loot system with opportunities to earn points by helping the team outside of raid nights.

What We Expect From Our Raiders:
Show up for raids on time with flasks, 375 food, runes & enchants. be able to give and receive constructive criticism. Strive to improve yourself regardless of being at the top or bottom of the charts. Research boss encounter mechanics before raid time.

To Apply:
Contact us directly in-game to discuss.

Contact Info:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our officers directly:
Enceno#1753 [GM]
Humanbean#1710
Monkdom#1900
Ashayah#1380
01/30/2017 11:22 AMPosted by Prianie
7/7M, 3/3H, 9/10H experience.

I main a 896 prot pally and am looking for a
Mythic progression guild that also runs lots of keystones.
Prefer 2-3 nights Tuesday to Thursday.

No preference for ally or horde.

Hey Prianie,

We are looking for a new main tank! Quite a few of our members enjoy pushing keystones, so naturally we have quite a few on top of our server (http://www.wowprogress.com/mythic_plus_score/us/emerald-dream/). We would love to have another tank that enjoys pushing keys as well as mythic progression!

I have my spiel below with all of our times and some context for the guild. If you are interested or have any further questions for me please let me know ( Syllo#11345 ).

<WoW Palz For Life> 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 1/10M - US Emerald Dream is looking for a strong tank for our core team! We are looking for players that are passionate and dedicated to their classes. This means that players who stay up to date with the intricacies of their class via ptr, class forums, and class discord are extremely valuable to us.

Context
We are a newer guild on Emerald Dream but have quickly risen through the ranks becoming one of the top guilds on ED. We attribute our success to maintaining a strong sense of community and camaraderie while simultaneously developing and retaining talent.

Raid Info and Times
Core/Main Team
Mon 9-12 CST (21-24)
Tues 8-12 CST (20-24)
Thurs 9-12 CST (21-24)

WoW Progress
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/WoW+Palz+for+Life
Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

1/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV
US Top 200 Last Xpack

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT adult mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over seven years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Alt raids open to all
  • Legacy raids open to all
  • Achievement raids open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 1/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
2. Mutiny - 1/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11:45pm - 3:15am CST, Fri/Sat)
3. Team Ocho - 5/10H, 7/7M, 2/3H (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Deconstruction - 5/10H, 4/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST Sun/Mon/Tues)
5. Hallowed Ground - 1/10H, 4/7M, 3/3N (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 7 /10H, 7/7M, 3/3H ( 8:30pm - 12 CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 5/10N, 7/7H, 2/3H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Violated Doughnuts - 6/10H, 7/7H, 2/3H (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Pillow Talk - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (10:30pm - 1:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
11. Beyond Blue - 5/10N (7pm - 10pm CST, Wed/Thurs)
PVP Squad: 1650 (19-9) (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (ilpad#1438)
Guild Administration: Symmone (ClaireBear#1202)
Guild PVP: Weseals (ScottyB#1682)
Recruitment Assistant: Jaymie (Valkyrie#1796)

Visit http://seraphguild.com for more information!
7/7m 1/3m 9/10h
Tu+Th 9p-1a EST
Alliance @ Stormrage

Looking for a solid tank, if you wanna chat add me on btag - krakenjack#1469

www.obsidianguild.com
Hello,

Won't spam you but we're 3/10M US150. We run keys daily. T/W/Th 10pm-1am EST. If you're interested hit me up at EmailSupport#1938 or ArchProject#1457.

Cheers
Guild: <Tilted Halos>
Server: Bleeding Hollow
Faction: Horde

Stream: twitch.tv/celheals

Progression:

7/7 Heroic EN
7/7 Mythic EN

3/3 Heroic ToV
2/3 Mythic ToV

10/10 Heroic NH

Raid Times:

We currently raid on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:30pm to 12:00am EST.

Loot:

Looting is done by a loot council made up of the officer core. Special items such as Mounts, Patterns and pets are given priority to officers and Veteran raiders to ensure they retain within the guild.

Recruitment Needs:

We always actively recruit so please feel free to apply.

Hunter
Prot Paladin
Warlock
Frost/Unholy Deathknight
Ele Sham

Interested in joining Tilted Halos?

We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in mumble and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King. We are much more than just a guild, we are a gaming community. We also play other games such as Overwatch, CS:GO, LoL, and Hearthstone as some examples.
We are also LGBT and female friendly.

We ask everyone to apply to the guild, but if more information is needed, Add us in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire Tilted Halos raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader
Blewper#1244- Recruiting Officer
Jade#12824- Recruiting Officer
Hello!
<Competitive Wages> is an Alliance guild on Stormscale. We are currently 10/10N, 4/10H NH. We raid Tues / Thurs at 8:00pm est. We are a very laid back group but are focused during progression. The week of the release of NH one of our MTs decided they wanted to move to a vanilla wow server so we have been using random tanks for progression.
Warrior / DK preferred!!

Desperate times!

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me or Mugzy here or on bnet =)
sf1649ers80#1654 or Mug#11144
Hey Anonymous Paladin,

Continue your progression on a swashbuckling adventure with an unlimited supply of rum over at Stormrage. Pirates is warming up with heroic Gul'dan on Wednesday night then storming into mythic progression. Our current progress is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV and 10/10H NH.

We will supply the goods (rum/repairs/enchants/food/flasks/gear) in exchange for using your muscular body as a punching bag for demons. Your main tanking buddy would be a guardian druid. We meet up to raid on T/W/Th 7:15 to 10:30 PM Eastern, run mythic+ dungeons at all hours of the day, and also find the time for PVP/transmog/achievement/alt/farm runs.

Visit WorstGuild.com for more info. Contact me or the GM/RL if you're interested: Scarcrux#1949 and Beefy#1339.
I'll make it sure and not a wall of spam. Tell Us A Story is a almost 11 year old guild on staghelm. We are 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 10/10H 1/10M and will be at least 3/10M NH this week. We used to be a 5 day Top 25 US guild known as reawaken. In SoO we went to 10m and 2 days a week. After 10man died we went back to 20s and have been #1 Server guild since. We ranked inside the top 20 for 2 day guilds last tier. All of our new boss kills are under 50 pulls including Mythic Cenarius in 1.5 night of pulls.

We raid Sun/Mon 8-12 EST
We have never missed a raid due to attendance (At least since i've been here)
We are looking for a solid Mage for a core spot
We do more than just raid. We always have 1-2 groups spamming M+ runs including we try for everyone to have a 12+ key done before reset. This last week everyone in our core did a 15+.
Even on off nights we have 15-20 people online doing stuff, whether its WoW or other games.
We currently only have 1 recruit on our roster as we have a VERY LOW turn over rate compared to all other guilds.

If you have any info you can add me at Dracs#1320.

Thanks, take care.
<Oh My Science> is recruiting a tank for heroic/mythic Nighthold progression. We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 9-12 EST. Please check out our post for information on the guild. Feel free to contact me (Tegernako#1313) or the guild master with any questions. Btags for the GM and other officers are in the guild post..

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749814812
<CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting R-DPS / Tanks 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
1/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
2/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS: (hunters / warlocks / Shadow priest, Boomkin preferred)
Tanks: BM Monk, Guardian druid, Prot pali.
Healers: Resto druid

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by DKP. Rules on our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled DPS for progression. The guild is large and has 2 raid groups! So there's always something going on, M+, RBGs, WQ groups. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.com
My guild runs M+ all the time and tries to get everyone through a 15. Check my post for raid times.

My post looking for a tank:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753095964?page=1#post-3
Still looking? Feel free to add Neonqt#1779 and I can send some info
Hey, <FknUnavailable> is a recently formed guild on Mal'ganis made up of a core of 14 that transferred from our last guild. One of our current tanks is trying to switch to DPS and we're looking for a tank to replace him. We were 7/7 M and 3/3H in our last guild, and are 10/10 H currently. We're Horde and our raid times are Tu/Th/Sun 7-10 PM EST. Add me on btag if you want to talk more, Mashed#1679
[H] <LT> is a newly formed guild of returning veterans with a lot of top US experience looking to re-start progression raiding in Legion.
Emerald Nightmare
7/7 Mythic

Trial of Valor
2/3 Mythic

NightHold
10/10 Heoric
1/10 Mythic

CORE SPOT FOR MYTHIC

We are currently focused on quickly establishing a heroic clearing team so that we can move on to mythic raids in Legion. We have all healing and melee DPS roles filled and just need to plug in some great ranged DPS. We are looking for exceptional players with progression raiding experience who know their class and min max there chars.

We raid 2 nights per week and our goal is to progress and clear as much as possible with the time we are allowed. We have high standards and while we understand we are not a world-first pushing guild and while we will work with someone to make them better we do expect strong performance and productivity. We expect you to come prepared for raid being properly informed and knowledgeable of what is to come.

Our raid schedule is:
Tuesday 9-1am EST
Thursday 9-1am EST
Monday 8-1am EST (optional alt/carry runs)

Current recruiting needs: (exceptional applicants will always be considered)

DPS:
Warlock
Elemental Shaman
Hunter
And any exceptional raider

Heals:
1 Disc priest
And any exceptional Healer

Tank Backup or for situational fights
Paladin
Monk

If you feel like you would be a good fit with our group, please contact us via bnet nando007#1774.

We look forward to hearing from you!
[A]<JUST CHILL> of Ner'zhul is currently 7/7m EN and 2/3M TOV 1/10 M working on filling roster slots for Mythic NH

Our Expectations:

We expect a serious long-term commitment to be part of our raiding roster. Players should show up consistently on time, miss only with extremely rare exception, and always give advance notice if they can't keep their commitments.

Prerequisites for Joining:

PC: Your PC should be able to handle 20 man mythic content with ease, and we shouldn't have to worry about the performance of your computer before the performance of you as a player.

Things we need:

Warlock
Resto Druid w/dps os
Resto Shaman w/dps os (ele pref)
Hunter bm/mm
Warrior Arms/Fury/Prot
*All quality players, regardless of class, are highly encouraged to apply*

Raid Times

Tuesday 9pm - 1am eastern
Wednesday 9pm - 1am eastern
Thursday 9pm - 1am eastern

Add me at Aftermath#1842