BM 2-Piece Bonus Hotfix!

Hunter
I ran with dire frenzy last night, It seems fine to me, but im not a log master or anything. It seems like my dmg was higher.
Anecdotally, I still prefer Chimaera Shot for a little more reliable Focus flow with my bad stats and gear. Even with Mantle.

I used Dire Frenzy last night and it wasn't bad, but I felt like I had way fewer procs than I normally get with Dire Beast/Chimaera. Or conversely I felt like I had less Focus and more down time.

But RNG is what it is.
02/07/2017 12:28 AMPosted by Maizou
02/07/2017 12:08 AMPosted by Celenia

This depends , if it stacks like Dire frenzy does..... I wish i had the leggy shoulders T-T

Even if it doesn't, it lasts longer than Dire Frenzy's cooldown.

That means it's a 10% buff to your pet completely.

That means Auto Attacks. Basic Attacks. Kill Command. Jaws of Thunder. Beast Cleave. Everything.

That's a huge boost compared to the Stomp bonus.

No it's not.

The 2-piece effect procs when you cast Bestial Wrath, not when you cast Dire Frenzy.

So, only when Bestial Wrath is active. I also ran some tests earlier and it seemed bugged. My pet was getting the additional buff (which said damage increased by 33% by the way), but all damage from my pet was exactly the same.
02/08/2017 05:35 PMPosted by Khallid

That means Auto Attacks. Basic Attacks. Kill Command. Jaws of Thunder. Beast Cleave. Everything.

No it's not.

The 2-piece effect procs when you cast Bestial Wrath, not when you cast Dire Frenzy.

So, only when Bestial Wrath is active. I also ran some tests earlier and it seemed bugged. My pet was getting the additional buff (which said damage increased by 33% by the way), but all damage from my pet was exactly the same.

(2) Set (Beast Mastery): Dire Beast reduces the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by an additional 8 sec.
(4) Set (Beast Mastery): When you use Bestial Wrath, all of your currently summoned Dire Beasts gain 50% increased damage for 15 sec.

The 2 piece is affected by Dire Beast/Frenzy.

The 4 piece is affected by Bestial Wrath.

Now, if they meant the 4p causes your pet to deal 10% increased damage, I'd understand. However, they said 2p. (And if it was indeed a mis-speak by them, then you're correct, however, in that case due to the increased CD reduction from the 2p, and the constant resets of Dire Frenzy from crit auto shots, it's still a 5-8% boost to your pet's damage, and that equates to a 5-8% boost to ~80% of your damage, which is still MUCH more massive than a 50% damage boost to dire beasts you summon during bestial wrath)

That said, I'm not quite sure why they would've done this with the 2p since all they'd have to do is cause Dire Frenzy to further increase the cooldown, like Dire Beast.

Though, it's entirely possible they did mispeak and it's the 4p bonus that was fixed.

No it's not.

(2) Set (Beast Mastery): Dire Beast reduces the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by an additional 8 sec.
(4) Set (Beast Mastery): When you use Bestial Wrath, all of your currently summoned Dire Beasts gain 50% increased damage for 15 sec.

Now, if they meant the 4p causes your pet to deal 10% increased damage, I'd understand. However, they said 2p. (And if it was indeed a mis-speak by them, then you're correct, however, in that case due to the increased CD reduction from the 2p, and the constant resets of Dire Frenzy from crit auto shots, it's still a 5-8% boost to your pet's damage, and that equates to a 5-8% boost to ~80% of your damage, which is still MUCH more massive than a 50% damage boost to dire beasts you summon during bestial wrath)

That said, I'm not quite sure why they would've done this with the 2p since all they'd have to do is cause Dire Frenzy to further increase the cooldown, like Dire Beast.

Though, it's entirely possible they did mispeak and it's the 4p bonus that was fixed.

You've got the 2pc and 4pc around the wrong way.
02/08/2017 05:35 PMPosted by Khallid

No it's not.

33% its buff from BW + relic but there is another 50% buff that gives you nothing. Same numbers wiith Diire Frenzy from main pet autoatack and with stomp on BW window.
02/08/2017 07:07 PMPosted by Faelinora

You've got the 2pc and 4pc around the wrong way.

I'm going by wowhead and battle.net's armory site ( literally copy pasted), which lists the 2p and 4p as I stated. If that's incorrect, then they hotfix swapped them, so the items couldn't update until a proper patch.
http://www.wowhead.com/news=258937/7-1-5-ptr-hotfixes-for-january-5th-tier-19-set-bonuses

Item - Hunter T19 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus: Dire Beast reduces the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by an additional 38 sec. Now 4 piece set bonus

Item - Hunter T19 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus: When you use Bestial Wrath, all of your currently summoned Dire Beasts gain 100%50% increased damage for 815 sec. (Note the wording is a bit confusing - this works on all Dire Beasts summoned after the buff.) Now 2 piece set bonus.

Also correct here:

http://www.wowhead.com/tier-19-armor-sets

Although neither reflects the Dire Frenzy addition ~last week.
Seems that the bug was fixed and at least there are no longer 2 BW buffs anymroe on the pet if you dont have the talent. Where are the patch notes?
02/09/2017 07:44 AMPosted by Guillotaur
http://www.wowhead.com/news=258937/7-1-5-ptr-hotfixes-for-january-5th-tier-19-set-bonuses

Item - Hunter T19 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus: Dire Beast reduces the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by an additional 38 sec. Now 4 piece set bonus

Item - Hunter T19 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus: When you use Bestial Wrath, all of your currently summoned Dire Beasts gain 100%50% increased damage for 815 sec. (Note the wording is a bit confusing - this works on all Dire Beasts summoned after the buff.) Now 2 piece set bonus.

Also correct here:

http://www.wowhead.com/tier-19-armor-sets

Although neither reflects the Dire Frenzy addition ~last week.

http://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1284/eagletalon-battlegear

I was looking here. The tooltips there apparently aren't updated to reflect the changes, hence my confusion.