We need a cap on token prices (100k)?

General Discussion
Sorry but just because you are poor doesn't mean i am greedy when determining what i think is a fair trade for my REAL money.

That, my friend, is the beauty of basic economics. If you think the price is too high, don't buy it. If enough people agree and stop buying, the price will drop.

If everyone else is quite willing to pay, the price will NOT drop, and you will either have to pony up 15 bucks a month of real money or find another hobby.
02/08/2017 07:43 PMPosted by Drizzelle
This way, when it hits 100k people know it's the highest it will get and either decide to sell - or not sell a token.

Have the LOWEST tokens can be around 35k so you know that's the MINIMUM you'd get if you sell a token

Still have supply/demand but don't let it get completely out of control

Control the greed

lol that you want to cap them at 100k, but also think it's fair to let them go as low as 35k. So $20 for 35k. lol.
02/09/2017 02:22 AMPosted by Padder
Sorry but just because you are poor doesn't mean i am greedy when determining what i think is a fair trade for my REAL money.

That, my friend, is the beauty of basic economics. If you think the price is too high, don't buy it. If enough people agree and stop buying, the price will drop.

If everyone else is quite willing to pay, the price will NOT drop, and you will either have to pony up 15 bucks a month of real money or find another hobby.

Yep, and this is one of those times it seems the poorer end of the market are either going to need to cough up some more gold or start paying the $15/m sub again for their wow fix.
Facism is bad if you didn't get the memo.
Why do you want a cap on the price? Do you enjoy clicking on token in the AH and being told "sorry, none available"?

Strange fetish. Personally I'd like it to be possible to buy tokens on the AH.
Tokens should have never been part of WoW.

Blizzard refused to ban people buying from gold sellers, instead they put it in everyones head that the gold sellers are the ones to blame and they will never go away. Ban the people buying gold and the vast majority of people buying gold would cease, but bans don't happen often anymore. There could have been many other "gold sinks" in the game.

02/08/2017 08:43 PMPosted by Obamanite
Supply and demand free market works.

lol at you guys thinking tokens are free market.

02/08/2017 07:48 PMPosted by Deathchix
we need a cap on these threads.

Where would you raise your post count with worthless posts then?
If tokens get back around 20k gold I buy them, if not I'll pay my sub with real money. Pretty simple. No cap needed.