OOB 11 year old raiding guild is recruiting

Ghostlands and Kael'thas
About Us
<OOB> was formed in November 2006 and has been raiding on Kael'thas since level 60 Molten Core. We have survived many summers and stale content syndromes.

Although we strive to reach high levels of progression, our goal is to do so on a limited raiding schedule (9 hours/week).

Raids: Tues, Wed, Thurs 7:00-10:00 PM CST

We are currently looking for:
DPS any class
Rogue High
Hunter High
DPS with Tank off speck
DPS with Healing off speck

All exceptional players of any class will be considered as we know our needs can change at any time.

The most important things that we look for in our members are:

Commitment - raiding only works if everyone is honestly committed to showing up to all raids. You have to commit to all of our three raiding days and show up at least 85% of the time.

If you are looking for a long term home to raid with please add me btag listed below

You can contact - Geo#1668
What
updated
update
It is so cool to see OOB still running around. I was in SPG back in the day and remember when I started seeing that guild tag running around. Kudos to that guild for still being around and being relevant. Pretty cool!
Thank you. It isn't easy keeping a guild that long.
Still Recruiting
We are still looking for more players, 2/11 M right now
OOB!!!!!
Hey, congratulations on getting PK down. Good luck with Eonar, if you got PK you can handle Eonar easy.

Imonar is going to be a big one, though. Don't let it discourage you.

Waaaay back in SoO, my guild was the only one that kept up with you guys. I remember that. Neat to see you're still going.