I cant even make myself play today

General Discussion
Its so bad legion... I cant even make myself play today.
I log in, check my garrison no missions to do because its plagued with stupid quest objects and upgrade follower items which I dont need. No gold or artifact power missions.
Collect my gold from AH sales.
Look around log off because I dont want to do keystones with stupid necrotic.
I dont pvp because holinka is a jerk and has nerfed my DPS to the ground so i am basically a walking Paper weight. Yet for some reason Death knight tanks DPS reduction has been removed.

I dont want to grind artifact power because the end talent is garbage.

So whats that leave me to do in Legion other then to log off.
sad but true.
Boreigion is really a bad expansion I cant even fly and keep myself entertained.
I logged in yesterday, I lasted about 5 minutes before I logged back out.
Maybe WoW isn't the game for you anymore or take a break.

There's is quite a few quests you haven't done at all based on your achievements.
02/23/2017 07:51 AMPosted by Stababill
I log in, check my garrison no missions to do because its plagued with stupid quest objects and upgrade follower items which I dont need.

I actually hate this. Its really annoying and should be fixed.

Thats always fun.

Necrotic is terrible +10 and up but its not bad on the lower levels.

I dont pvp because holinka is a jerk and has nerfed my DPS to the ground so i am basically a walking Paper weight.

PvP has taken a weird turn this expansion. They want everyone to be equal but there are just so many stuns, slows and loss of character movement that makes BGs at least, not very fun to play.

Yet for some reason Death knight tanks DPS reduction has been removed.

You obviously dont look at PvP damage number. Blood DPS was so low it was hilarious if you saw one.

It leaves you to do the things you want to do. If you cant find anything that you want to do in the game, then you should find a different game. There are so many things you CAN do in the game, you just dont want to. That's fine, we've all been there. Take a break.
the worst part is that other games are all even worse

r i p m m o r p g
Maybe you should find a different game?

Not to be one of "those guys" but you haven't even done close to all the content yet PvE wise.

I guess you should ask yourself what do you want in a game? It doesn't seem to be large team activities (raiding), PvP, or Mythic Pluses (No +10 achieve), so what are you looking for in your game?
02/23/2017 07:55 AMPosted by Banetooth
or take a break.

What I would suggest. Sounding like classic burn out.
I cant even make myself play today

Well, you're here posting, so there must be some attraction. If you had truly given up, you wouldn't have bothered posting at all.
I cant even make myself play today.
Then...don't?

Threads like these puzzle me. Do people not know how to entertain themselves any more? Is it really Blizzard's job to make sure you, personally, never get bored?

You've got a good number of achieves OP, so it's obvious you're not one of those folks who does one thing and one thing only. That's a good thing. Maybe you should look at your achieves and see if there's something you'd like to go for. How about loving all those critters? Or taking 5 different classes to max level? Maybe grab up a few more mounts?

I personally feel like I have too much to do in Wow rather than the other way around, but that's me. I have a ton of alts because I like leveling and I take my time doing so. I like collecting mounts and pets, but I don't grind things until I'm sick of it. I switch off to different characters to give myself a different look at the game. I made a character that I'm trying to level without killing anything. It's slow, and takes a little creativity, but it makes for a fun change from the same-old, same-old.

In the end, like everyone is saying, if you're really not having any fun, take a break. This is a game. It's entirely optional.
Sometimes it's okay to slow down your play time or take a break. I haven't really logged in to do anything in about 3 days. I think a day or two of not logging in helps rejuvenate my desire to play and I log in with tasks to do. Plus my roommate and I almost make it mandatory that on Sunday we just hang out in our living room and chill.

Plus I know I'll be slowing my game time down at the end of March since I'll be able to bring home my new puppers.
Maybe play a class that doesn't require rolling your face on the keyboard from left to right? I know this from experience, DH is faceroll lol. As far as PvP goes, DH's were gods for the first two weeks of 7.1.5 and were one shotting everything in arenas, hence the nerf - now they're almost on the bottom, it's just how it goes. The designers release a patch undone and have to make some changes over the course of it being live.
DH is still ridiculous, has a double jump, looks by far the most badass of any playable character ever.
Take a nice break until 7.2 imo, then you'll get your flying. Until then, i'd suggest just knocking out at least the WQ's daily and stocking up on AP, because despite you and many others distaste for doing it (myself included), come 7.2, you're going to want some AP!
IF you're looking for suggestions on what you can do in game:

1. How's your mount collecting? Maybe look into chasing some mounts from current or previous expacs.

2. How's your transmog? Maybe go grind for new outfits.

3. Have you tried pet battles? There's 4 Falcosaur pets that you can get that require some pet battling, maybe you can go for those.

4. Run cata raids to grind some gold, mog, etc.

5. Have you tried Brawlers Guild yet?

Those are just some suggestions. If you're burned out go do something else. Sometimes a nice long walk helps me feel overall better.
Make an alt if you don't have anything to do, you won't be progressing your main anyway with that attitude.
I log in, check my garrison no missions to do because its plagued with stupid quest objects and upgrade follower items which I dont need. No gold or artifact power missions.
I dont pvp because holinka is a jerk and has nerfed my DPS to the ground so i am basically a walking Paper weight. Yet for some reason Death knight tanks DPS reduction has been removed.

sad but true.
Boreigion is really a bad expansion I cant even fly and keep myself entertained.

http://i.imgur.com/dVpc4.gif
Never play when it stops being fun. Regardless of what the game is in question, this is just a mandatory key to emotional well-being. Letting what should be mere entertainment get under your skin the way a lousy job does is profoundly unhealthy and invariably ripples into your real-world life.

Step away completely for a while. I usually take months off from content I dislike. Wait and see if you get an itch again before trying to scratch it.

You control the game; it should not go the other way.
I'd suggest putting on your fire resist gear and going through the portal at the front end of your home.
I don't play as much as I once did and I think it's due to the old "burnout" - especially in new content. I've enjoyed the game and enjoyed the quest lines immensely, however, I find myself getting to the point that I don't want to play in Broken Isles for a few days - it happens.

I may take a few days off from Legion and go back on some alts and do the things that I enjoy doing. It is a totally different kind of grind than it is in Legion.

sad but true.

Then quit. It would be one less whiny crybaby. You will not be missed.

By the way "boreigion" is as lame as your whining post. Not clever, funny, or true.

sad but true.

There are many things to do, should you decide to do them:

-Go check the hippogryph event.
-Go Battle Pet collecting for pets you haven't acquired yet.
-Go transmog hunting or craft gear you don't have the transmog of just yet.
-Go get the falcosaur pets and follow their quests to acquire the mounts.
-Go gather resources to prep for when the patch hits.
-Go hunt any achievements you're missing related to Legion
-Go Level an alt and play through their campaign and see their storyline.

This is just the stuff to do in Legion right there off the top of my head. There is far more to the game than Mythic+. Of course, I can't force you to do anything. But saying there's nothing to do is a bit of a stretch.