891 Frost dk 6/10H NH xp LF Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Ima 891 Frost dk looking for a new raid team i have 6/10H NH xp on my Dh can link you the name if you'd like, looking for rids times such as 8-11 est or sooner weekdays, or weekends same thing or after midnight can add my bnet Dead#1849 if you have any questions.
Still looking
yoh bro I hit you on bnet lets talk.
uchihaitachi#1442 btag
10/10 Heroic 1/10 M Guild. On Deathwing Server. Could def use you if you are a fit! Had 4 core members leave for personal reasons of RL stuff (work, married, etc) and have not been able to get back into mythic yet! Have the group to be 3/10 or more easy with a few more people to fill spots.
Raid times:
TUES/THURS/FRI: 8:30 EST
Ilidin#1722 if you wanna chat.
Are you interested in raiding up to 80 hours a week to push progression content? No? Neither are we. Are you looking to spend months trying to down the first Mythic boss? No? Neither are we. Are you interested in working hard with 19 other ambitious players to down the hardest content available; IE, Cutting Edge in a timely but efficient manner? Yeah, we are too.

<Last Attempt> 1/10M is currently recruiting for our core Mythic progression team.

We are also located on Bleeding Hollow if you would be willing to make the switch. If not we could discuss a realm transfer.

Our Raid Days/Times are:
Tuesday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST)
Wednesday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST)
Thursday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST)

If you want to become a member of our team, please add one of the following officers on Bnet and send us a message. We will respond as soon as possible.

Contact info:
Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)
Jinxed#1459 (GM)
Epicletdown#1366
Aventus#11613
Sooperknova#1642
Hey there,

Saints of Exodar is looking for a few more raiders to complete our raid team. We raid on Friday 9pm - midnight CST & Sunday 6pm - 9pm CST. Instead of a long spam, here is a link to our info:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752469895#1

If you feel we could be a fit or have any questions, feel free to add any of us that I listed below:

Officer - Electrila#1912
Officer - Yoga#1744
Officer - Jeffthedrunk#1863
GM - Fancia#1926

Thanks!
"Rize Up" is a Newly Formed guild on Garona looking to increase our Raid size to 20 man.
We are alliance
We are 5/10H NH
Raid times are Tues & Wed : 07:00pm - 10:00pm server time (CST).
We are looking to add people to our raid team for Heroic Nighthold Progression.
Please add me Sak#11443 or TJC#1671.
We might be a good fit for you hope to hear from you soon.
Hey Dead, just sent you a btag request (Sleepy#1422). We;d be interested in speaking more with you about how you can help us push for realm first Gul'dan. Take a look at our recruitment spam and hit me up via bnet if you're interested in raiding with us:

<Disciples of Grey> is a longstanding mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push for realm first mythic Gul'dan. We're currently #1 on Kilrogg and are steadily increasing our lead.

We're a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves semi-hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Raid times

Core progression: Sun/Mon/Thurs 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. PST
Off-night heroic: Tues 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. PST

Who we're looking for

All prospective applicants should have at least 50+ traits in their primary weapon. We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately.

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

Our recent track record

13/13 mythic HFC
7/7 mythic EN
2/3 mythic ToV
3/10 mythic NH

US ranking: 618
World ranking: 2061

If you're interested in joining us, please add one or all the following battletags:

KirbyAu#1259
Sleepy#1422
ryz#1284
Deadpwnr,

Just so happens we raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est. Our guild was formed on November of 2006 and has raided non stop since. Our progression is 9-10 heroic and we could use a DK like you since we currently only have 1 other vanq tier token user.

I added you but just in case Geo#1668
and if I am not online you can reach our GM at Aribethe#1306

Thanks,
Geo