898 10/10H tank Lf guild

Guild Recruitment
Willing to transfer servers and factions to start raiding mythics. Add my battle tag, battlepantz#11956
You said you are willing to transfer servers and factions so I thought I could give this a shot!

SomethingDiabolical - Stormrage - Alliance

Raid Times: T/W/TH 8:30PM-12:00AM EST

Progression 7/7M 3/3H 10/10H

We are looking to progress into mythic starting next week. We are a few people short for a full guild run and are wanting good players that want to mythic progress.

InnerHollow#1628
[A] <Cake> is recruiting! Cake is 10/10H 3/10M Raid times are 7:30-11:30 CST Tues Thurs & Sunday. Whisper me or head to http://cakesarg.wowlaunch.com to apply.

Landpuma#1732

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Cake

Our 2nd Tank is no longer able to play due to him moving and having to find a job in the new location. we could use you asap!
Hey there! I'll make this short and sweet.

<Crave> Is a newly-formed Mythic raiding guild on Zul’Jin. We are already 10/10H after our first week. Currently all we need is a tank a handful of dps to push into mythic!

About us: Our (3/10m NH) leadership has USA Top 200 experience, so you can expect to be pushing content while it is current and relevant.
Raid times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 8pm -12 am est
If this sounds like something you want to be apart of add my b-tag @ Tyler#1707

Hope to hear from ya!
<Exiles of Avalon> of Stormrage is looking for progression raiders!
We are currently 9/10H, Guldan at 8%!
Raid times are Friday and Saturday Midnight EST - 3AM EST (11pm-2am CST).
We are an 18+ guild focusing on full clearing mythic while still having a life, and having fun while we raid. Our community is very active, especially in the evenings and late nights.

Currently we are recruiting:

• All DPS
  • A tank
  • Add me on btag Twitch#1205 for more info and to apply!
    Porge,

Let's talk. We have an immediate need for a tank as one of our main tanks of 7 years can no longer make our raid times. See recruitment info below.

We have a VERY HIGH need for a skilled TANK. All our raider positions are FULL-TIME RAIDING POSITIONS, assuming you can hold your weight, follow instructions and prove to have a high raid IQ.

We are a previous world 100 (TBC/WoTLK) from back in our more hardcore days. Additionally, we have a proven track record of success across MULTIPLE MMO's and the same leadership going on 7+ years.

We are definitely a long-term, successful home.

Guild: Premonition
    Server: Windrunner
    Faction: Alliance
    Raid Days/Times: Sun/Mon/Wed 630-930pm PST (930pm-1230am EST)
    Current LEGION Progression
    1/10M, 10/10H Nighthold
    3/3H, 3/3N Trial of Valor
    5/7M, 7/7H Emerald Nightmare

I look forward to speaking to you.

GUILD CONTACTS-
    Quinnie - GM(Moonpie#1732), Zödd - Co-GM(Cheeky#1930), Tiianna - Raid Leader, Praetextus - Recruitment Officer (Praetextus#1432), Shöcks - Ranged class lead, Hïrotsu - Melee class lead, Khellidan - Tank class lead, Alphaseven - Healer class lead

www.premogaming.com