Recent World of Warcraft Account Actions

General Discussion
We’ve recently taken action against thousands of World of Warcraft accounts that were found to be using third-party programs that automate gameplay, known as “bots.” We’re committed to providing an equal and fair playing field for everyone in World of Warcraft, and will continue to take action against those found in violation of our Terms of Use. Cheating of any form will not be tolerated.
Awesome, keep it up!
Thanks.
EPIC! I love it. =D
Nice, Keep the bots out of WoW!
Does this mean I'll see less of my Tauren brethren flying around picking herbs?
Thanks magic goat man
Beat.That.A55.
02/01/2017 03:48 PMPosted by Pearlhorn
Does this mean I'll see less of my Tauren brethren flying around picking herbs?
Tauren have not been approved to fly dangerously at such low altitudes by the Azerothian Aviation Agency.

Please continue to report such matters the the Agency by right-clicking the player and report them for cheating. If you would like to provide more evidence, you can always email hacks@blizzard.com with information, videos, etc.
Great, consumable prices are gonna shoot through the roof for the next few weeks, right after the release of new content. Good timing Blizz!
02/01/2017 04:18 PMPosted by Ornyx
Tauren have not been approved to fly dangerously at such low altitudes by the Azerothian Aviation Agency.

Seriously...the steaks are high.

- Forbs
"For Cow Puns!"
02/01/2017 04:45 PMPosted by Timmylol
Great, consumable prices are gonna shoot through the roof for the next few weeks, right after the release of new content. Good timing Blizz!

I personally apologize for posts like this Blizzard.

You just can't win.
Make Warcraft Bot Free Again!
Get some, nerds! You can't hide from Blizzard!
02/01/2017 05:07 PMPosted by Forbidra
02/01/2017 04:18 PMPosted by Ornyx

Seriously...the steaks are high.

- Forbs
"For Cow Puns!"

Them speed Hacks get you Moooving!
I hope all those actions also include those who use them on PvP since those are the ones that ruin the game the most.
Specialy those famous pvp players that everyone knows that they use kick, cc bots and blizz doesnt do !@#$ about them cause they have thousands of followers.
Glad to see this happening. How do you intend to handle the false positives that come up?
What about the innocent people who got caught up in the ban wave? :/
02/01/2017 05:09 PMPosted by Dubzlut
02/01/2017 04:45 PMPosted by Timmylol

I personally apologize for posts like this Blizzard.

You just can't win.

What I'm saying is there shouldn't be ban "waves" - they should constantly be banning bots and not make a huge announcement about it. They do realize that announcements such as this has a massive impact on the economy right?
02/01/2017 05:38 PMPosted by Chirexya
What about the innocent people who got caught up in the ban wave? :/

What innocent people? Everytime people on reddit complain about it it's pretty clear they're not being entirely truthful
02/01/2017 06:06 PMPosted by Audrianna
What innocent people?

The ones who have no idea why they were lumped in with the botters.

02/01/2017 06:06 PMPosted by Audrianna
Everytime people on reddit complain about it it's pretty clear they're not being entirely truthful

And who gave you these clairvoyant lie-detecting powers, hm? No. They make mistakes; they ban innocent people, sometimes.