890 shadow priest LF late night guild

Guild Recruitment
Currently 7/10 H, guild isnt progessing like i would prefer. I work late, so the hours need to taylor to that, anything around 9-10PST start time would be best, here are my NH logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16971464/latest#bracket=17&compare=1
Hey can you do 8:30-11:30 PST tues/wed/thur?
Ya i can make those time
we raid around 9pm PST looking for core spots who can perform and your logs look nice and would like to talk with you. we are finishing heroic as a guild and going straight into mythic.

my battle id is reaper#1602
Server: Stormrage
Guild name: Suspects

Suspects formed in MoP, we are now in Legion trying to push as a semi-Hardcore guild, so far for us we have been pushing content very well, and made a lot in 3 months of emerald nightmare. Now in Nighthold holds a lot of challenges for us but nothing is impossible.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 12:45am-4:00am EST. But we always do something on Mondays, I call it jack of all trades Monday because we drink,De-Stress, Nighthold achievement 1 at a time, parsing, selling carries to buy our mats for the week, and so much more, its the little things that count. Because there's not a lot of time in the 3 core days, we require our members to maintain ~90% attendance. We are looking to grow stronger as the expansion continues, if everything works out during trial we will need you to transfer in order to progress as a team, as a guild. The trial period last 2 weeks, where loot will be prioritized to core team members first until you have secured a core spot.

Current Progression:
2/3M ~ Trial of Valor
7/7M ~ Emerald Nightmare
3/10M ~ Nighthold

DPS recruitment:
Warlock: HIGH NEED more wiggle room for any specs of logs
Hunter: Medium Need
Elemental: Medium Need
Boomkin:Medium Need
SPriest: Medium Need

Pure Range DPS is what we are currently looking for.

ALSO we are in need of sub ins, i can promise more mythic kills as we get the mythic on farm, but what i listed above are spots that need to be filled ASAP a lot of personal problems rose up with 1 of our core members from life preventing them from continuing on. But because our guild has good friends and connections each week we are able to still push and get the mythic bosses on farm. I have put everything into this guild and do everything i can to keep it moving which results into something marvelous to stay together in tough times the true definition of a guild.
We like new raiders as long as you meet them half way we they will always go the extra mile.

For more information or wish to have a interview please leave a comment below, or contact myself:

Starkk#1730 I am usually always on don't be afraid to add me i wont bite or judge, we can setup a trial that tuesday on a heroic clear so dont be afraid to take the time and find the right guild for you.
i can trial you tmw if you would like we help our raiders if need be, let me know
Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

3/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV
US Top 200 Last Xpack

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring TWELVE full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over seven years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Alt raids open to all
  • Legacy raids open to all
  • Achievement raids open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our twelve teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 3/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
2. Mutiny - 3/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11:45pm - 3:15am CST, Fri/Sat)
3. Team Ocho - 8/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Deconstruction - 1/10M, 4/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST Sun/Mon/Tues)
5. Hallowed Ground - 9/10H, 4/7M, 3/3N (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 1/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 1/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 3/10H, 7/7H, 2/3H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Violated Doughnuts - 1/10M, 7/7H, 2/3H (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Pillow Talk - 10/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
11. Beyond Blue - 1/10H (7pm - 10pm CST, Wed/Thurs)
12. Top Gun - 10/10H (9am - 12pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
PVP Squad: 1650 (19-9) (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (ilpad#1438)
Guild Administration: Symmone (ClaireBear#1202)
Guild PVP: Weseals (ScottyB#1682)
Recruitment Assistant: Jaymie (Valkyrie#1796)

Visit http://seraphguild.com for more information!
Isasoo i know rhannek would love to chat to you, our guild has the same times as your last

Raid Times:
Thursday/Friday/Saturday - 11:30 PM - 2:00 AM PST (Server Time)

Current Progression
*Mythic Nighthold 1/10
*Heroic Nighthold 10/10
*Mythic Emerald Nightmare 7/7
*Heroic Trials of Valor 3/3
*Normal Nighthold 10/10

Realm: Proudmoore [West Coast PvE Alliance Heavy]

Requirements:
•Know your class
•Be open to constructive criticism
•Enchant & gem your gear.
•Come prepared to raid, with pots/flasks/food
•A positive attitude and patience
•80% Attendance Requirement
•In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content
•Discord (voice server)
•Admit your mistakes
•Have a reliable working computer
•Show up on time and prepared for every raid (15 minutes before)
•Be communicative about any problems you may be having
•Advise a raid leader if you will be absent from raid / Post in Discord

Our Focus:
Agents of the Kirin Tor was established at the start of Legion as a late night mythic raiding guild (Pacific Time) We achieved this as a semi-hardcore 20 man team and expanding our roster looking for exceptional players for mythic / nighthold progression,
however we are very open to "casual" players for heroic raiding but raids spots will be given to players that show there worth in and out of raids. (We take preference in players who like to make progression and betterment of there character a priority)

Heals: (Need:Low)
Mistweaver Monk *Exceptional* (Must Have Off Spec)
Resto Shaman *Exceptional* (Must Have Off Spec)

Ranged DPS: (Need: High)
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Frost Mage
Fire Mage
Arcane Mage

Melee DPS: (Need:Low)
Feral Druid *Exceptional*
Unholy Death Knight

[Multi Spec's and Hybrid Classes are a high asset esp. people who can switch to healing or tanking on the fly and be "comfortable" ie. Druids/Paladins/Monks/Shamans]
Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be just previous expansion raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Normal/current HEROIC raiding. Since we raid only three nights a week, we need a high level of performance (if you have any logs such as WoL please have them on hand)

Our Mission:
Having fun, being serious, and getting !@#$ done plain and simple.

What we expect:
We expect raiders to be prepared when they come to raids. This means flasks, food, enchants, knowledge of fights etc.. should be handled before raid invites (15 minutes before raid times).
We use RCLootCouncil for handling our Loot which is rewarded by a 5 member loot council.

If you are interested or have any questions please post below and i will reply as soon as possible - or contact me at justabro#11969 or Endon55#1429 (email: chrisappleton@live.ca)
Discord: https://discord.gg/vvBTcdC

cheers
Tues,Wed,Sun 11p-2a us pacific raid times

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mug-thol/Something+Saucy

Add me and lets talk if you like what you see.

Sickman#11999
Priest Lives Matter is an Alliance Mythic guild on PROUDMOORE .

Current Progression:

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M
ToV: 2/3M
Nighthold: 3/10M

We are striving to be a serious mythic progression guild raiding Monday,Tuesday, Thursday 9pm-12 PST.

Recruiting:

Mages
Warlocks
SPriests
Elemental Shaman

Rogue
Warrior DPS

Any other exceptional DPS will be consider as well.

We have a strong core of players that have been in top guilds on multiple servers and are currently also some of the best players in the game. With players that have experienced almost all of the end game content starting from back in vanilla.

We constantly run mythic + 15s to get gear while we are not raiding.

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for exceptional players that are experienced with their classes into filling our ranks and joining our raiding team for the next raid.
You should have prior mythic level raiding knowledge and achievements.

But most of all, be a superb player willing to improve yourself and play as a team player.

Visit our website at http://priestlivesmatter.enjin.com/

Bnet contacts for more details:

Kyo#1412
Raijin#1308
Hey if you could start a bit earlier at 8pm PST, we're interested in adding on a solid spriest for Nighthold mythic progression. If you're looking for an enjoyable and long term guild to call home, lets chat.

Ouroboros
[A] Proudmoore
7/7 M EN 2/3 M ToV, 3/10 M NH

Tuesday 8pm-12am PDT (10pm-2am CST)
Wednesday 8pm-11pm PDT (10pm-1am CST)
Thursday 8pm-11pm PDT (10pm-1am CST)

For more information you can visit our Guild Recruitment thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749707676?page=1

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or just want to discuss the meaning of life.

Dookie#1491
The Coalition of US-Lightbringer (PST-PVE)
10/10M EN/ToV 4/10M NH

The Guild has been together for 11 years and still has a lot of members from Vanilla. We offer a progressive minded raid while having a laid back and relaxed atmosphere. We joke around, have a good time but still get stuff done.

Raid Times:
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10-30pm PST
Sometimes have an optional heroic clear on the weekends.

Loot would be distributed by a loot council, based upon performance, need, and attendance.

A lot of the raid consumables are provided by the guild to help with the burden of raiding. At this time we provide, Flasks, Food, Vantus Runes and Repairs. Try to help with Pots/Augments from time to time.

We are looking for friendly team orientated individuals that will help put the guild first yet keep the fun gaming environment that we have.

Please post your apps on our website http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Lunana #1345, Dorkman #11605 Val #12738
Hey what's going on there Isaoo,
The noodle family at <Dishonored> is currently recruiting ranged DPS for our Mythic Progression team.
We are currently 3/10 M:Night Hold across two raid teams. (Full cleared heroic)

We raid:

Thursday / Friday: 9:30 pm - 1 am (EST server)

If you wanna get a feel for the vibe in raids (before committing) you can always check out our main Tank's Video Logs on twitch to get a good idea of how I like the run show (I'm a total goofball, but I like to get !@#$ done)

www.twitch.tv/keggernaut

Other than that, add me on my character Rippasta (or btag : CptnFunk#1451) Cheers
<Insomnia> (7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 5/10M NH) US#83

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> is a late night guild located on Mal'ganis, which is a PVP, Horde dominated, high population server. <Insomnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, and not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by others. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive in them.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Monday - Thursday, 9pm - 1am PST (12am - 4am EST, 11pm - 3am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot, Tida or any of the officers in-game or at our website!

Real ID & E-mail: Oneil201@hotmail.com
Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230 or Tida#1933
Hi, Traverse-Thrall (H) is currently looking for some dps and a healer for our raid on Friday/Sunday 11-3 EST, I saw your post so I decided to say Hi. if you're interested you're welcome to app at http://traverse.enjin.com/home and feel free to add our Raid leader Terrill at TerrillNR#1701. For more info feel free to look at our recruitment thread http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747776176
hey my guild raids T, W, Sunday at 9pm pst-12. Perfect times for you. we are 3/10M and do not have a shadow priest. Apply here http://bobalicious.enjin.com/
[H]-[US] Area-52 Group Of 10/10HNH 2/10MNH Experienced Forming Mythic Raid Team

**Purify** is a raid focused guild that is currently progressing through Heroic and focused on moving quickly into Mythic. We are currently looking for more skilled players to augment our current raid roster to achieve these goals as efficiently as possible. We raid the normal 9 hour raid week, and as such are looking for serious minded players who understand that this is a time commitment.

&nbsp;

**Loot System:** We Use RC Loot Council And Gear Is Distributed Based on Attendance, BIS, Performance And Amount of work put in outside of regular raid times.

&nbsp;

**=====Who We Want=====**
Fun people who excel at their class/spec and who bring knowledge of their class and raid mechanics. We expect you to come prepared to raid with Flasks, Potions and Food. We also expect you to put in time outside of raids.

&nbsp;

**Raid Times:**
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (PST) 10:00PM-1:00AM (EST)
Thursday:7:00 PM - 10:0 PM (PST) 10:00PM-1:00AM (EST)
Sunday: 7:00 PM - 10:0 PM (PST) 10:00PM-1:00AM (EST)

&nbsp;

**=====Recruitment Needs=====**

&nbsp;

**Tanks** :

&nbsp;

Guardian Druid
Prot Paladin
Brewmaster Monk

&nbsp;

**Healers** :

&nbsp;

Resto Shaman OR
Holy Priest

&nbsp;

**DPS** :

&nbsp;
All DPS Should have at least 40 traits in their MS weapon.
Mage
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Rogue
Frost DK
Monk
Fury/Arms Warrior
Havoc Demon Hunter

&nbsp;

All Exceptional DPS will be considered

**Contact Us:**

Officer-Bic#11211
Officer-Craps#11870
kbomb#1900
<CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting Tank / R-DPS and heals! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
3/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
2/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
Tank: G-Druid, prot pali, Blood DK.
Heals: Resto Shaman, MW monk, Resto druid.
Ranged DPS: (hunters / warlocks / Shadow priest, Boomkin preferred)

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by DKP. Rules on our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled DPS for progression. The guild is large and has 2 raid groups! So there's always something going on, M+, RBGs, WQ groups. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.com
Yo!
Pillow Talk (7/7M 10/10H) of <Seraph> on Mal'Ganis is currently recruiting a couple ranged dps, heals and/or dps with healing off specs for mythic progression! Feel free to check out our site, and fill out an application at http://seraphguild.com
Our times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 11:30 pm - 2:30 am est
My btag if you have questions: Asphyx#11478
<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Live Twitch streams during raids
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/