[A] 901/907 54 trait Ret pally LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: 6:00 PST or later start on weekdays (8:00pm CST). Could go until 11:00pm PST (12:00AM CST) at the latest.

2. Server preference: PvE preferred

3. Faction preference: Alliance preferred unless the horde guild is one I simply can't ignore

4. Semi-hardcore guild preferred - Would prefer a 2 night a week raid schedule (weekdays). A third day would be doable. I can not do Monday evenings and would prefer not to have Fri/Sat evening raids.

5. Current progression/experience: 9/10H NH 3/3H ToV 4/7M EN - Current group is slow to progress through content and I would like to go to a more populated server. I raided from late Vanilla through Cataclysm content. I was the raid leader for my group from BC through Cataclysm. I took a break after Cataclysm and came back prior to Legion release.

6. Recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13758083/latest/

7. Contact info: Please reply in the thread and include your discord or bnet information to contact you.

8. Anything else: I'm extremely loyal and committed to raid success. My Paladin is 54 traits into Ret and 35+ as prot. My Holy is probably close to 35 as well. I play and maintain alts fairly regularly while making sure my main is always up to task. I enjoy doing Mythic Plus with a solid group. I just want to find a group that will make efficient use of it's raid times and not be toxic to it's members.

Legendaries: Currently using Ring/Belt. Have bubble neck and boots as well.
Hey man send a request to the tag below! We'd love to have you!

[US][A][Sargeras]
<Verdict> Current Progression
7/7M 3/3H 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M

-Guild Goal-
We consist of a number of players who have had hardcore raid experience in the past and were looking for a competitive raid environment with a less demanding schedule.
At the the start of legion, the founders of the guild wanted to create a competitive yet relaxed environment inside and out of raid. As a secondary goal, we wanted to establish a firm roster for the release of Nighthold and future tiers. While we are not looking for any world firsts, we want to be as competitive and efficient as we can in our two days of raiding.
Outside of raid, we have great mythic+ activity ranging from carry groups to people pushing 15+ weekly and off night alt raids. In addition to that, we have a highly active discord.

-Raid Information-
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST.
All players are held to a standard and are expected to show up on raid days mentally prepared in addition to having all food and pots needed. We expect everyone to be on their A game as this is a team effort to progress through content.

-Guild Information-
95% Raid attendance is required to maintain a core position.
LOOT- RCLoot Council
Required Addons- Deadly Boss Mods/ GTFO / RCLoot Council
Voice-Discord

-Currently Recruiting-
890+ ILVL, 45 trait minimum is required.

-DPS-
Ele Sham
MM Hunter
Shadow Priest
Mage
Boomkin
Affliction Warlock
All are encouraged to apply regardless of recruitment needs!

Please follow the link below to apply:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfuIjmnCDvUK3T8hJUufDggrmyjncKK8e4jTvwkDt_zcoSFFg/viewform
In game contact - Tarenor#1869
Thanks but that raid time would be a little too early for me to make it in time reliably.
Hey Buddy,

We raid 6-9 PST currently Tues/thur/sun and soon moving to a tues/thur and sun optional raid schedule.

We are on a pvp realm but completely alliance dominated.

currently 10/10h, 1/10 m with 0 Ret Paladins and a spot open in the melee core mythic team.

We do lots of mythic+, not toxic and actually enjoy playing with the people here.

my btag Onlyrizzen#1147
discord: Rizz#9360
I'd say I'm interested but waiting to see what other options I might have.

02/23/2017 06:19 AMPosted by Alvarizz
Hey Buddy,

We raid 6-9 PST currently Tues/thur/sun and soon moving to a tues/thur and sun optional raid schedule.

We are on a pvp realm but completely alliance dominated.

currently 10/10h, 1/10 m with 0 Ret Paladins and a spot open in the melee core mythic team.

We do lots of mythic+, not toxic and actually enjoy playing with the people here.

my btag Onlyrizzen#1147
discord: Rizz#9360
Looking for some more options!
<Pre-Pot> Is a serious Progression guild based on US Area-52 (PVE High Pop Realm) - We are serious about pushing top rankings and are currently looking to round out our roster.

Raidleaders XP 4/10M NH

Current Progress 10/10H NH 1/10M
Expectations By the end of the week 3/10M

Recruitment Needs

Tanks-
Non Druid

DPS-
Mage- Very High
Hunter- Very High
Lock- High
Ret- High
Rogue- High

RAID TIMES ARE LISTED (for anyone that gets confused about time zones)
PST
Tuesday – 9:30PM - 12:30AM
Thursday - 9:30PM - 12:30AM
Monday - 9:30PM - 12:30AM
CST
Tuesday – 11:30PM - 2:30AM
Thursday - 11:30PM - 2:30AM
Monday - 11:30PM - 2:30AM
EST
Wednesday – 12:30AM - 3:30AM
Friday - 12:30AM - 3:30AM
Tuesday - 12:30AM - 3:30AM

If you are looking at joining us you should desire 3 things above all else.

1) An unbiased, stable, drama-free raiding environment led by experienced top end raiders.
2) Raiders that are held accountable for constantly improving and being the best
3) Efficiency and attitude needed to push top rankings on a 3 day schedule.

What we expect from you:
-That you show up early, prepared with full consumables, knowledge of fights and strategies ahead of time.
-That you are able to think analytically and understand that the mechanics of a fight are the most important thing not your numbers
-That you can conduct yourself appropriately in a group of 25+ people
-That you are able to review logs and improve yourself on a weekly basis
-You are okay with sitting out on fights once in a while

What you can expect from us:
-Unbiased leadership
-Raiders that have raided and led many different top US guilds
-A long term home with people who are laid back and wish to progress with other like minded individuals
-The best players will be the ones who get the most raid time for progression
-Low drama, it goes a long way to keeping things running smoothly.

Apply @ http://prepot-a52.enjin.com/

Divinedpala#1802 Recruitment
chonged#1958 Guild Master
Wouldn't be able to attend on Mondays currently, thanks for the interest though. Bump for more.
Hi Thaq! I see our days and times would fit your schedule! We are semi-hardcore looking to push hard into NH. Please read through and contact us if you are interested.

<Habitual Lines Steppers> Alliance - Stormrage

We are an experienced group of wow players looking to grow our core raid group for Nighthold progression. We are a semi-hardcore guild asking it's raiders to know the fights, come prepared, and know their classes. With raiding two nights a week we can't afford to have mistakes being made on bosses, so we ask that everyone perform at their highest level to be as efficient as possible with our raid time.

Raid Days/Times/Progression

7/7 Heroic EN
4/10 Normal NH
The current goal is to push hard into NH!
Raiding Wed/Thurs 9:30-12:30(ET).

Recruiting Classes

Tanks:
Low Priority
Will consider skilled tanks for M+ and possible raid slots

Healers:
Medium/High Priority
Resto Druid, Priest, MW Monk. Will consider skilled healers for M+ and possible raid slots

Melee DPS:
Medium/High Priority
LF - Warrior, Rogue, Enhancement Shaman, Windwalker Monk, Ret Pally, Frost DK. Will consider skilled players for M+ and possible raid slots

Ranged DPS:
Medium/High Priority
LF - Warlock, Mage, Shadow Priest and other RDPS for M+ and raid slots

Rules

Have fun, this is not your job. We do ask that you know your class and your role for fights, but have fun! We like to joke around, because WOW is a hobby that we enjoy, but our main focus is to be efficient with our time. The overall goal is to grow a community of competent players that enjoy the game, but also ones that can get the job done as part of a raid team striving for similar goals.

Please contact us via Bnet, Discord, or in game for further questions or info.

Guild leader - ßeefteck
Battletag: Guttzu#1753
Discord: Guttzu#0134

Raid Leader - Arthilmorn
Battletag: Arthilmorn#1787
Discord: Arthilmorn#2123
<Insomnia> (7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 6/10M NH) US#96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> is a late night guild located on Mal'ganis, which is a PVP, Horde dominated, high population server. <Insomnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, and not fallen victim to the common difficulties faced by others. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the passing raiding tiers, but thrive during them.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Monday - Thursday, 9pm - 1am PST (12am - 4am EST, 11pm - 3am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot, Tida or any of the officers in-game or at our website!

Real ID & E-mail: Oneil201@hotmail.com
Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230 or Tida#1933
Still looking. Keep 'em coming :)
Hey man, you should check us out <Tell Us A Story> On staghelm US.
-We are currently one of the top 2day guilds in the US.
-most of us are all prior top 20 raiders that aren't about raiding 24/7, so we maximize our 2 days killing bosses.
-we dislike the elitist attitude, we keep it out of our raid/community.

Overall, if you want to get the most out of your time playing this game, then this guild would be a great match for you!

Contact me- Jabbabot#1540

Apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1q5LMhJI5VnqcDVrQvntsoUHlbqJ564ejbmMdrAZpdz4/edit?ts=58abba14
Contingency is a semi-hardcore guild on Alexstrasza looking to recruit for 20M Mythic raiding in Legion.

What type of players do we want?

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it's available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team. This involves:

Attending virtually all the raids
Having stable computers and internet connections
Min/maxing your character
Making sure you are up to date on all your classes' developments as well as the game's developments and upcoming changes

What are we looking for:
Healers – Any
DPS - Boomkin and Spriest
Any exceptional players

Ranks at the end of each tier:

Tier 12 (25man) 7/7H US #179 (Realm First)
Tier 13 (25man) 8/8H US #84 (Realm First)
Tier 14 (25man) 16/16H US #59 (Realm First)
Tier 15 (25man) 13/13H US #36 (Realm First)
Tier 16 (10man) 14/14H US #70 (Realm First)
Tier 16 (25man) 14/14H (Realm First)
Tier 17 HM (20man) 7/7M US#126 (Realm First)
Tier 17 BRF (20man) 10/10M US#136 (Realm First)
Tier 18 HFC (20man) 13/13M US#187 (Realm First)
Tier 19 EN 7/7M ToV 2/3M NH 4/10M

As of this time we are no longer accepting cross-realm trials during progression raiding.

Raid Times:

9:00pm - 12:00am EST (8:00pm - 11:00pm CST, 7:00pm - 10:00pm MST, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Cross Realm Trialing:
We prefer that trials transfer, however, if you would like to see if Contingency is for you may join us for a H-NH run on Tuesday to see if the guild is a good fit for you.

Contact Information:

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/

Recruitment Officer:
Newaayy#1345

Officers:
Problim
Ragdas
Divr
Some great fits so far but want to see what else is out there. Keep them coming :)
Any other groups looking for Ret?
Still looking for more options, feel free to leave a note.
02/23/2017 08:59 AMPosted by ßeefteck
Hi Thaq! I see our days and times would fit your schedule! We are semi-hardcore looking to push hard into NH. Please read through and contact us if you are interested.

<Habitual Lines Steppers> Alliance - Stormrage

We are an experienced group of wow players looking to grow our core raid group for Nighthold progression. We are a semi-hardcore guild asking it's raiders to know the fights, come prepared, and know their classes. With raiding two nights a week we can't afford to have mistakes being made on bosses, so we ask that everyone perform at their highest level to be as efficient as possible with our raid time.

Raid Days/Times/Progression

7/7 Heroic EN
4/10 Normal NH
The current goal is to push hard into NH!
Raiding Wed/Thurs 9:30-12:30(ET).

Recruiting Classes

Tanks:
Low Priority
Will consider skilled tanks for M+ and possible raid slots

Healers:
Medium/High Priority
Resto Druid, Priest, MW Monk. Will consider skilled healers for M+ and possible raid slots

Melee DPS:
Medium/High Priority
LF - Warrior, Rogue, Enhancement Shaman, Windwalker Monk, Ret Pally, Frost DK. Will consider skilled players for M+ and possible raid slots

Ranged DPS:
Medium/High Priority
LF - Warlock, Mage, Shadow Priest and other RDPS for M+ and raid slots

Rules

Have fun, this is not your job. We do ask that you know your class and your role for fights, but have fun! We like to joke around, because WOW is a hobby that we enjoy, but our main focus is to be efficient with our time. The overall goal is to grow a community of competent players that enjoy the game, but also ones that can get the job done as part of a raid team striving for similar goals.

Please contact us via Bnet, Discord, or in game for further questions or info.

Guild leader - ßeefteck
Battletag: Guttzu#1753
Discord: Guttzu#0134

Raid Leader - Arthilmorn
Battletag: Arthilmorn#1787
Discord: Arthilmorn#2123

Based on your post I'd say I'm looking for something more progressed. Thanks for the reply though and good luck finding people.
Wouldn't be able to make Mondays.

02/23/2017 10:34 AMPosted by Kisshot
<Insomnia> (7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 6/10M NH) US#96
We're currently recruiting to fill more empty spots. We`re 9.73/10H NH, Gul'dan will be down Thursday and looking to be in mythic in about 2 weeks. We are a very laid back, casual raid group but we do like end game raiding so we thought we`d try and recruit more for Mythic Nighthold.

We also run a lot of mythic +s and some do PVP(not me personally). We only want fun and reliable people. We're a very close knit group, most of us have been playing together since vanilla.

Korgath - Personal - Discord
Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday – Currently 7:30CST to 10:30CST but will be going to 8CST to 11CST after next week.
We also might start picking up Monday for extra hour or 2 on a boss we want to down before reset. (Completely optional)

Currently need:
3/4 DPS/OS Heals - We're pretty open ATM but would love a hunter, ret, rogue and a warlock.

Add my Btag if we sound like a good fit for you - Syllie#11658 or Discord Syllie#9679
My current situation is similar, I'm looking for something more if possible, thank you though.

We're currently recruiting to fill more empty spots. We`re 9.73/10H NH,
Add my Btag if we sound like a good fit for you - Syllie#11658 or Discord Syllie#9679