Which class have the most boring fantasy?

General Discussion
I would say Blood Death Knight

Reason: Compared to other tank classes Blood Death Knight's class fantasy is the most bland and boring.

I do not think any class could be more boring than the average joe BDK, It's as the class fantasy of the Wrath of the Lich King's Arm Warriors was copied and pasted.

From my own opinion their gameplay is quite versitile and flexable but their class fantasy is vanilla when it comes to flavor/variety.

Anyone could name a class more boring?
I hate the idea of "Class Fantasy". It seems they used this as an excuse to gut a lot of abilities from the game (Such as buffs and utility spells). I can tell you, I thought WOTLK had some of the best class design throughout all expansions.
02/26/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Dotsrforbots
I hate the idea of "Class Fantasy". It seems they used this as an excuse to gut a lot of abilities from the game (Such as buffs and utility spells). I can tell you, I thought WOTLK had some of the best class design throughout all expansions.

Especially useful abilities in both pvp and pve.
R.I.P. Lichborne.
Blood dk boring ? They are literally vampires using the blood of their enemies.

I would say the most boring of all is arms warrior. Their whole thing is that they are master of using weapons.
Mop had peak class design.
Had to stop playing enhancement because I felt disgusted that a shaman doesn't have shock spells or elementals