890 Resto Druid LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm available for raiding every night at the moment, won't be available on wednesdays starting in March.
I would like to stay in A52 but I'd change servers for a solid guild. I do want to stay Horde.
Looking for a laid back but not so laid back raiding guild who's pushing for content but having fun at the same time.
Current progression/experience: 10/10 H EN, 3/3 H ToV, 5/10 H NH
Contact info: PST in game or leave a msg here.
Hello Svartsjuk. Dark Pantheon is looking for someone like yourself who enjoys being laid back but still pushing content. Our healer core right now is thin and having a restoration druid in our group would be ideal for progression. We are currently 10/10 N and 6/10 H. We like to have fun but know when to focus up. We are on Khadgar though but we could trial you and see if you and us like the feel of it. Please send myself a message in-game or respond here. Thank you very much for your time.
Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

3/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV
US Top 200 Last Xpack

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT adult mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over seven years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Alt raids open to all
  • Legacy raids open to all
  • Achievement raids open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 2/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
2. Mutiny - 3/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11:45pm - 3:15am CST, Fri/Sat)
3. Team Ocho - 8/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Deconstruction - 8/10H, 4/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST Sun/Mon/Tues)
5. Hallowed Ground - 4/10H, 4/7M, 3/3N (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 1/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 9 /10H, 7/7M, 3/3H ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10N, 7/7H, 2/3H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Violated Doughnuts - 10/10H, 7/7H, 2/3H (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Pillow Talk - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
11. Beyond Blue - 5/10N (7pm - 10pm CST, Wed/Thurs)
PVP Squad: 1650 (19-9) (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (ilpad#1438)
Guild Administration: Symmone (ClaireBear#1202)
Guild PVP: Weseals (ScottyB#1682)
Recruitment Assistant: Jaymie (Valkyrie#1796)

Visit http://seraphguild.com for more information!
About Bloodline
Bloodline is one of the prime time teams in Seraph that is composed of top performing players who are dedicated to Mythic raiding. We are always looking to improve and prune as necessary while maintaining a fun but progression focused group. We strive to be a progression raiding team on a 9 hours per week schedule and are seeking like-minded individuals who are prepared to put in the effort for the challenge that is Mythic raiding. If you join our team, you can expect to be held to high standards of performance and accountability.

Progression

1/10M Nighthold
7/7M Emerald Nightmare
3/3H Trial of Valor
Lead by US197 players

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM CST

We will be using Loot Council for the item distribution system.

Recruitment Needs
Seraph has an 18+ age policy due to the maturity of the guild atmosphere. If underaged raiders want to apply, an additional interview may be conducted.

HUNTER
WARLOCK
DRUID Resto/Boomkin
DEATH KNIGHT
RET PALADIN
ROGUE
SHADOW PRIEST
WARRIOR

Apply at SeraphGuild.com and specify your interest in Bloodline (Raid 6). Even if your class/spec is not listed, all outstanding applicants will be considered.

Seraph Perks
- Large, active community (11 raiding teams)
- Guildies always looking for M+ groups
- RBGs and PVP teams
- Active Mumble chatting all day
- Guild Activities - Xmog, Legacy, and Achievement runs

Contact
ClaireBear#1202 Recruitment Administrator
I honestly think we may be exactly what you are looking for. EW is a guild made up of ex hardcore raiders that are laid back now and only raid 2x a week. We push content at a good pace for 2 days; it's a good mix between serious and laid back. And as for solid guild we have been around since BC. If you are interested in transferring, I would love to talk to you. Below is our general spam with contact info.

General Spam:
EW was founded on Dragonmaw in BC and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. We expect the utmost from our raiders both in and outside of raid.

90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild or have ended their WoW careers with us. We are not looking for a 3-month hire. Hopefully your aim is to find a new permanent home and never have to search again, as that is our goal for every person and raid spot - I really mean it when i say this. The GM has been in the guild for 6 years and we have a number of active members who have been here longer than that. Many of our members have formed long-lasting friendships that extend beyond WoW.

Server: Dragonmaw (PST)
Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 7:00-10:00 server
Invites start at 6:45 and we pull at 7:00

Progression:
4/7 Mythic EN
7/7 Heroic EN
3/3 Heroic ToV
10/10 Normal NH
6/10 Heroic NH

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, and Akaran#1134) in-game.
Hey Svartsjuk,

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we are a perfect fit for what you are looking for!! 2 days only and we need a Resto Druid!! Check us out and let me know what you think. We would love to add you to our team for pushing mythic NH. Add Pardeux#1196 to chat more!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002