894 Spriest 10/10hm lf Mythic

Guild Recruitment
AS it states I'm 894 equip I'm 10/10hm just my guild is not cutting it anymore I need ppl to compete with and who really want to progress and know their class I can raid any days really but prefer tues wed thurs cannot start til at least 930cst or 730 pst or 1030est I have logs and I can link my armory as well please pst me on my Btag Carlbowkrem#1284

ps I might have some friends that want to come with me and I will only faction change if its paid for can only afford server transfer
Priest Lives Matter is an Alliance Mythic guild on PROUDMOORE .

Current Progression:

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M
ToV: 2/3M
Nighthold: 3/10M

We are striving to be a serious mythic progression guild raiding Monday,Tuesday, Thursday 9pm-12 PST.

Recruiting:

Mages
Warlocks
SPriests
Elemental Shaman

Rogue
Warrior DPS

Any other exceptional DPS will be consider as well.

We have a strong core of players that have been in top guilds on multiple servers and are currently also some of the best players in the game. With players that have experienced almost all of the end game content starting from back in vanilla.

We constantly run mythic + 15s to get gear while we are not raiding.

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for exceptional players that are experienced with their classes into filling our ranks and joining our raiding team for the next raid.
You should have prior mythic level raiding knowledge and achievements.

But most of all, be a superb player willing to improve yourself and play as a team player.

Visit our website at http://priestlivesmatter.enjin.com/

Bnet contacts for more details:

Kyo#1412
Raijin#1308
keep it coming
[US][Horde][Mug’thol/Dragonmaw/Akama-PST] 10/10H NH

<Carried>

We are a newly formed Horde raiding guild on the US-Mug’thol server. Our goals are being competitive on our server and clearing mythic content. We are looking to add mature players who are interested in excelling in a serious raid environment and enjoy completing other content on off nights (PVP, M+, Achievements, etc.)

About Us:
We strive for an enjoyable raid environment, but a serious attitude towards progression raiding is required. Maximum effort and preparation is required for all raids. The loot system we use is loot council.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday
8:30 PM - 11:40PM PST(Server Time)

http://carried.wowhordes.com/
If you have any further questions or are interested in joining the guild please contact Wednezday#1133 or veltshmerts#1300.
Hey, sent you a btag request (Sleepy#1422), but here's our spam in case you're interested:

<Disciples of Grey> [H] is a longstanding mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push for realm first mythic Gul'dan. We're currently #1 on Kilrogg and are steadily increasing our lead.

We're a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves semi-hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Raid times

Core progression: Sun/Mon/Thurs 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. PST
Off-night heroic: Tues 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. PST

Who we're looking for

All prospective applicants should have at least 50+ traits in their primary weapon. We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately.

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

Our recent track record

13/13 mythic HFC
7/7 mythic EN
2/3 mythic ToV
3/10 mythic NH

US ranking: 618
World ranking: 2061

If you're interested in joining us, please add one or all the following battletags:

KirbyAu#1259
Sleepy#1422
ryz#1284
Pillow Talk (7/7M 1/10M 10/10H) of <Seraph> on Mal'Ganis is currently recruiting a couple ranged dps and/or dps with healing off specs for mythic progression! Feel free to check out our site, and fill out an application at http://seraphguild.com

A little info on us: We've been in the process of filling our group to be 100% mythic ready. We currently have 18 pretty strong players. Recently, we went in with two pugs and one shot mythic Skorpyron on our very first pull. Additionally, people who join our group tend to really enjoy themselves, so I think you'd be a good fit!

Our times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 11:30 pm - 2:30 am est

My btag if you have questions: Asphyx#11478
You never said what faction you are :P. <cares> on KT is looking for DPS. we are 3/10M. I'll just c/p what I typed there

Hey all, <cares> is looking for some DPS to help us push into the harder M bosses. We would prefer plate wearers and a warlock, but we're always open if you're good! We prioritize your ability to know what you're doing and not die over your DPS. DPS will come over time but stupidity is not reversible. Please have somewhat decent gear, like a legendary or 2 and some tier. It will make it easier for us to move forward quicker, but if you're good then w/e.

If you're easily offended by literally anything don't try to join. Some members will piss you off .

Where: US-Kel'Thuzad
When: 8pm - 11pm Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. We will sometimes do H on Monday but it's optional.
What: DPS
Contact: Either type /who cares and ask anyone if you're on KT or message me on Bnet at Jmack#1384
I added you we are a 10 year old raiding guild. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est. I think that fits your times. So lets chat about everything else.

Geo#1668
Aribethe#1306

Just in case something went wrong with me adding you.

Look forward to chatting with you
Geo
Hello <The Trust> on Lightbringer is interested in you!
Raid times are Tues-Thurs 8:30pmPST-11:30pmPST
We are currently 7/7 Mythic and 1/3 Mythic ToV 3/10M NH
The guild will go strong into Nighthold for that 10/10 Mythic! Death to Guldan!!!
We also run keystones daily, we're a pretty active guild outside of raiding
The guild also has fun runs outside of raid times so we can just go in on alts and clear some content
Get back to me if you are interested or wish to talk more Joshua#1464
We are currently looking for a couple of dps and a healer for our core raid team. We are looking to push mythic progression. We are currently 1/10M, 7/7M and 3/3H and raid on Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8-11PM Server (central). We also do a bunch of optional / alt raids on our off nights. We are looking for dedicated players who are able to perform and show up on a nightly basis. We are on Illidan US - Horde.

Current Needs
Healers
Shaman - High
HPally - High
Priest - High
Monk - High
Druid - High

DPS
Hunter - High
Warlock - High
Pally - High
Dk - High
Warrior - High
Mage - High
Priest - HIgh
Shaman - High
Monk - High

All exceptional players will be considered so even if you dont see your class up here feel free to apply. If you are interested or have any questions add my btag Demos#1827
Any interest in weekend raiding?

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday evenings from 7:00 - 10:30 p.m. EST and on Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 1/10M and 10/10H in Nighthold (and 3/3H ToV).

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.
Hi There!

We're trying to push our guild to true progression. We're bouncing between 2nd and 3rd place on our server for Alliance, and with a few more people we should be able to take 1st. Strong core team that is dependable and dedicated to success.

About Stigma

For the right fit - we may refund your server transfer.

Server:
Winterhoof-Kilrogg

Faction:
Alliance

http://www.stigmawow.com

WoWProgress:
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/winterhoof/Stigma

WarCraftLogs.com:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/211127/

Raid Progress:
3/7 Mythic EN
3/3 Heroic ToV
8/10 Heroic NH

Raid Times:
Open Raid: Tuesday/Wednesday – 7PM-9PM Server Time (PST)
Progression: Thursday/Sunday – 6PM-9PM Server Time (PST)

Contact Details:
BTag | Discord | Curse
Drap#11216 | Drap#6342 | DrapCurse
I would assume your spriest is also horde, but in case it isn't or you come across the funds to faction change then here is our spam!

___________________Defy____________________
Alliance | US-Kel'Thuzad | http://defykt.wixsite.com/defy

Raid Times -
[Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday]

PST – 8PM - 11PM
CST - 10PM - 1AM
EST - 11PM - 2AM

Who is Defy
Defy is a 1/10M raiding guild currently recruiting to round out our roster for Mythic Nighthold! We offer strong leadership with various endgame experience ranging from Vanilla to now. Come join us for mythic progression, mythic +, and the awesome community!

What we are looking for
A dedicated player who is willing to look up each fight prior to walking in to kill it that night. A Player who takes the extra time out of their day to fully understand their class / spec and what they can bring to the fights. A Player who has a sense of humor, but knows when to buckle down and get progression bosses down.

What we expect from you
¤ Basic understanding of Warcraft Logs and how to read logs
¤ Ability to listen to a raid leader
¤ Full understanding of your class and specs
¤ Able to learn raid mechanics and once learned consistently perform them
¤ Dependability, determination and dedication and consistency in performance

Currently Recruiting

Rogue
Warrior DPS
Ret Pally
Spriest
Hunter

All classes / specs are welcome to apply @ http://defykt.wixsite.com/defy

Or contact us in-game via our Bnets posted below.

For more questions you can contact me directly.

Contact Us
Rae (Rae#1385) - GM
Sondrins (Zwei#1847) - Recruiting Officer
Zurah (Zurrah#1883) - Officer
Hi There!

We're trying to push our guild to true progression. We're bouncing between 2nd and 3rd place on our server for Alliance, and with a few more people we should be able to take 1st. Strong core team that is dependable and dedicated to success.

About Stigma

For the right fit - we may refund your server transfer.

Server:
Winterhoof-Kilrogg

Faction:
Alliance

http://www.stigmawow.com

WoWProgress:
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/winterhoof/Stigma

WarCraftLogs.com:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/211127/

Raid Progress:
3/7 Mythic EN
3/3 Heroic ToV
8/10 Heroic NH

Raid Times:
Open Raid: Tuesday/Wednesday – 7PM-9PM Server Time (PST)
Progression: Thursday/Sunday – 6PM-9PM Server Time (PST)

Contact Details:
BTag | Discord | Curse
Drap#11216 | Drap#6342 | DrapCurse
Hey Keggstand, [H] <Soulless> on KJ is looking for strong RDPS to join our core raid team. Currently we're 1/10M 10/10 H and looking to continue pushing mythic until we hit 10/10M. We raid every Tue/Wed from 7-10:30 PST pm, add me on bnet if you're interested, Geoffrey#1870.
Hello friend, I just added you on Bnet and I hope for a response! I hope our times work for you - we start at 10:00PM EST t/w/th.

At Carried, we strive to create an environment that makes our members look forward to signing on. We cultivate a "team" atmosphere where every member is not only responsible for themselves, but their fellow teammates. We demand a highly skilled, highly professional raiding atmosphere; one that can only be accomplished by recruiting people who believe in the goals of the guild and wish to excel.

Progress: 4/7 (M) 3/3 (H) 10/10 (H)

Our raid times are EST:
Tuesday - 10:00pm to 12:00am
Wednesday - 10:00pm to 12:00am
Thursday - 10:00pm to 12:00am

If you are interested please message one of the following in game/bnet: Brood#1642, Sethyd#1459, or Faydin#1589
<Priest Lives Matter> on Proudmoore US server is recruiting. We our currently 3/10M NH - 2/3 M ToV. Raid times: M,T,TH @ 9pm-12am PST.

If you want to chat more feel free to add me to Btag:)

Rain#11158
Hey there,

We are looking for a Shadow Priest!

5 yr guild -We are 5/10M -- past 7/7M 2/3TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday Thursday Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times work for you, we should chat

my Btag is Falux#1649
if i happen to be in class or something our site is www.rude-awakening.shivtr.com
Current Progression:
Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Nighthold: 3/10M - Working on Krosus

Raid Schedule:
T | W | Th: 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM PST
Sat | Sun: 6:30 PM * - 10:00 PM PST

* Sat & Sun are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate.

Recruitment Needs:

• Tank: High Priority
  • Healer: Medium Priority
  • Melee DPS: Medium Priority
  • Range DPS: High Priority
  • If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position.

About Us!:
    <Highly Successful> is a three day progression guild on Kel'Thuzad - a competitive, high population Alliance server located at the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (10.5 hours per week, 3.5 hours per night), and our goal is to succeed at raiding, thus becoming to a leading guild on KT. To this end, we're in search of like-minded players.

We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game.

Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play.

We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers.

Expectations:
    • Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions.
    • If information is available, study current and future progression fights.
    • Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect.
    • Respect the time people dedicate to raids.
    • Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes.
    • Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed.
    • The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement.
    • Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution.

Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful

How to Apply!:

Contacts:
    GM: Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769)
    Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579)
    Officer: Lisabel (Nasonia#1313)