900ilvl Shadow/Holy priest/890Furywar LF2Day

Guild Recruitment
Hey all. 900 ilvl Shadow with 54 traits/Holy with 44 traits priest looking for a 2 day guild, prefer Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon. I also have an 892 Fury warrior with 46 traits. I took a small break from my 3 day a week raid schedule, and they've moved on. I'm looking to keep it 2 days only, and no later than 12 Est on Sunday/Monday. An active guild outside of raid hours is a BIG plus, I love to run M+. I prefer to dps as shadow or fury, but I play a competent Holy priest and am open to consideration. I also have a stable computer and connection. I'm willing to server transfer/race change for the right guild. I'd also prefer a guild that's at least 3/10M already, I would love to finish out this tier. I have been raiding hard modes consistently since Blackwing Descent. Contact me anytime @ nonom#1931 or on the forums.

Experience:
5/13 Heroic Tier 11
6/7 Heroic Tier 12
10/10 Heroic Tier 13
Skipped Tier 14
7/12 Heroic Tier 15
10/10 Heroic Tier 16 AOTC
3/7 Mythic Tier 17
5/10 Mythic Tier 18
13/13 Mythic Tier 19 AOTC
7/7 2/3 3/10 Mythic Tier 20

Priest armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Nonom/advanced
Warrior armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Non%C3%B6m/advanced

Priest logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14692476/latest/
Warrior logs (no DoS RIP): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20549290/latest/

Connection: http://www.speedtest.net/result/6147995720.png
Hi Nonom :)

We could use a shadow or a fury dps.

Something Shiny is a 2 night raid guild on Cenarius. We raid Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are currently 10/10H and about to push mythic progression. We use mumble for voice and RCLootCouncil for loot distribution. We are a pretty laid back group who like to have fun and be silly yet focus when it's time to kill a boss. If our times/days, work for you, please hit me up at btag maliwali#1577 and we can chat more! Thanks for your time and consideration :)
Hi! It sounds like you could fit in with our group!

[H][US][Tichondrius]<Sinister> 3/10M

Raid schedule: Saturday and Sunday 7pm - 11:30 EST.
Alt raid: Sat @5pm EST.

Sinister is a mature guild that puts a high emphasis on team work and constructive analysis to progress our raid team further into mythic content. We strive to be competitive but keep a friendly atmosphere. The guild is always active with keystone groups, PVP, and alt progression.

What we expect from out raiders is, to study video strategies, review logs for improvement, show up on time with plenty of consumables (Flasks, Food, Pots, Runes), to have a perfect or close to perfect attendance rate ( We are understanding for emergencies and unexpected incidences), and to have the required addons for raid. We also do take a 30 minute break in the middle of our progression nights to allow raiders to take a breather to accommodate the long raid times.

If you are interested in joining our raid team and being apart of Sinister or would just like more information please add me on Battle.net
kane#12856 or rafe#1529
Dishonored-Winterhoof is currently recruiting RANGED AND MELEE for our progressive 2 raiding teams. We are currently doing Nighthold heroic content and Nighthold mythic.

RECRUITMENT NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS
Ranged DPS- All classes will be considered (for our MYTHIC and HEROIC teams)
Melee DPS-All classes will be considered (for our MYTHIC team)
• Minimum ilvl considered is 880 for the Mythic team and 868 for the heroic team
• Become a part of Winterhoof or Kilrogg realms (already there or transferred)
• Teamspeak downloaded and in working order
• Enchanted and gemmed
• 400k damage or above for DPS
• Already knows heroic and mythic content mechanics
• Willing to listen and follow directions from the raid leader and officers
• Can take constructive criticism and willing to improve if needed
• Be on time for raid nights. Ideally 10 to 15 mins early to be invited and get to the raid site

OUR PROGRESSION for the MYTHIC team
EM 3/3 Heroic 4/7 Mythic
TOV 3/3 Heroic 2/7 Mythic
NH 8/10 Heroic 1/10 Mythic

OUR PROGRESSION for the HEROIC team (will work towards mythic content)
NH 10/10 Normal 3/10 Heroic

RAIDING SCHEDULE for the MYTHIC team
Wednesday 7:30pm to 10:30pm server (Pacific Time)
Thursday 7:30pm to 10:30pm server (Pacific Time)
Sunday 6:30pm to 9:30pm server (Pacific Time)

RAIDING SCHEDULE for the HEROIC team
Saturday 5:00pm to 9:00pm server (Pacific Time)

RAIDER PERKS
• Repairs will be available during raid times
• Pots and food will be provided during raid times
• Enchants and gems, etc. can be made if you supply the mats

SIDE ACTIVITES
• Always looking for PVPers for RBGs
• Always welcomes causal players to level and gear up
• Help with Mythic + and other content

Contacts
Guild Master -Crakhousehero Snapchat#11239
Guild Member -Bellaraven Bellaraven#1766
Hey dude, I don't like the big wall of text most recruiters use so I'm keeping mine nice and short.

Fateful - [A] Dalaran

We are a brand new guild looking to fill our core team for mythic progression. All of us are 10/10H NH, with a few having some mythic progression. We are currently looking for a shadow priest. Our raid days are Weds/Thurs 8-11PM EST.

My bnet is gbc2009#1346
Feel free to add me if you'd like to talk some more.
Hey there Nonom,

Looking for a Shadow Priest for our core team. We're 3/10M, raid Tues/Wed from 7-10pm est. We're a solid group of raiders and people. Looking to kill bosses on a fairly short schedule so we can't find the balance with game and life. Would love to talk with you if you think you might be a good fit. Thatchick#1834

Vantage - Stormrage Alliance

Best of luck!
Bump! Bedtime
SADBOYS on Proudmoore is a 6/10 M guild. We raid Tu/W/Th 9-12 EST. We are always looking for any exceptional players, with an emphasis on dps. (Prefer Spriest/MM hunter/lock/boomy/rogue)

Our guild has a laid back and fun/vulgar raiding atmosphere(definitely not for the easily offended) but at the same time, it is very competitive and driven to kill the evil dragons. We have many players that finished the last tier ranked in the top 20 for their respective classes. As such, we definitely enjoy parsing, doing speed kills, and pushing our classes to their limits.

Most of our raiders are 22-28 years old. Many of us frequently hang out and play other games together such as Dota, Overwatch, HotS, Scraft, Diablo, etc.

We are recruiting for a few additional fun and competent raiders that would fit well with the group and are looking to go hard in Nighthold.

Please add Starfox#11551 Sabby#1289 to talk further or apply at https://discord.gg/gTDV78h.

Thanks
Hello,
Shattering is an Alliance guild located on US-Stormage. We’re currently recruiting for Nighthold progression and beyond. We are looking for progression minded players alike to add to our roster!

Schedule
Friday 11:30PM-3:30AM CST (9:30PM-1:30AM PST -- 12:30am-4:30AM EST)
Saturday 11:30PM-3:30AM CST (9:30PM-1:30AM PST -- 12:30am-4:30AM EST)

Optional Heroic Clears/Alt Runs
Tuesday Reset 11:30PM-?? CST (Takes about an hour or so to clear heroic)

Progression
We are currently 7/7M in EN & 2/3M ToV & 4/10M NH!

Contact
Please fill out an app at http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment
<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Live Twitch streams during raids
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/
    Hello Friend,
    Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

4/10M Nighthold - Under 30% on M Bot
    2/3M ToV
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11 EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Dysfunctionalfamily.wowlaunch.com
    Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression while only dedicating 7 hours (2 days) to our raid week. As such, it is important that all of our applicants first be sure that they are ready to be not only punctual, but to be thorough in their preparation and as proactive as they can in learning encounters before they are pulled.

Below is some of the relevant information regarding our guild and server. Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T19 progression:
      4/10 M-NH
      2/3 M-ToV
      7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
    Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
    Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
    Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officers:
    soj#11462, schtoogie#1186

Faction:
    Horde

Connected Realms:
    Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
    Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
      1 Melee DPS (preference towards DK or Fury Warrior)
      1-2 Ranged DPS (All classes viable)
      1 Healer (preference towards Resto Shaman)

Where to apply:
    If interested, you may apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.
    Hey Nonom,

We can provide you with a core dps spot, mythic progression, 2-nights-a-week, and get you out before midnight. Would love to chat. Guild spam below. I've also added you on bnet.

Raid Nights/Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9PM-12PM EST

Progression: 3/10 M NH (Krosus @2% zomg) | 9/10M EN/TOV | Mythic+21

Server: US-Aerie Peak - Med/High Pop PVE

Faction: Alliance

Loot System: Suicide Kings

About Us: We're mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule, so we can also balance gaming and you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
    1 Exceptional DPS - Particularly a Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest, or DK

Interested?
    Our website: www.esperguild.com
    Bnet contact: Palewind#1990 or Moki#1503
    If you're willing to consider a transfer to Alliance, We only raid 2 nights and have immediate openings for skilled DPS.

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 2/3M 5/10M

Tuesday 7-11 EST
    Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749087691#1

Real ID:
    Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance 3/10M is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Performance
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Ranged DPS (Hunters, Mages, Moonkins, etc)

We are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact any of us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Keaton#1165 - Melee Lead
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    Summary
    Progression: 7/7M | 2/3M | 4/10M
    Raid Times: Monday and Wednesday 830pm-1230am(PST)
    Apply Here: https://www.kingdom-gaming.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=15
    Bnet: Tengen#1626
    Discord: Tengen#4073

Immediate Core Needs
    Warlock
    Boomkin
    Mage
    Any 90%+ Parsing DPS
    **We only recruit core spots. If we are interested in you, it's for a core raiding spot.**

At Eternal Kingdom we offer a different kind of environment, we host many different raiding teams ranging in progression from Mythic to normal clearing teams. I'm the team lead for the Vanguard team which is a hardcore progression team on a casual schedule. We only raid two days a week but have the same expectations as a hardcore raiding team. We are currently looking to fill core spots with solid and reliable raiders as we move through Nighthold.
    Hello Nonom we are 2 DAY raiding guild and looking for ranged you seem like a solid fit we have an ult run on Tuesdays your warrior would be perfect for that doing heroic NH here is our guild spam look forward to hearing from you!!!!!!

Hello! Fuzzie Wuzzie Ponies is a semi casual, friendly, fun, high-achieving Mythic raiding guild with the best damn name in the game . We raid for 7 hours a week on Sunday 6-10/Monday 7-10 and cleared 2/3M ToV 3/10M NH and 7/7M (CUTTING EDGE) in the Emerald Nightmare. We take pride in our calm, level-headed attitudes and efficient progression.

We're seeking dedicated raiders for core spots on our main raid team. Our most pressing needs are any flavor of ranged DPS. If you don't play one of those classes, though, no worries! Reach out to us anyway - we're always on the lookout for good people.

Reach out to me (millatime#1564)if you have any questions about the guild. If you'd like to meet us, sign up for one of our casual Tuesday runs on OpenRaid (http://openraid.zergid.com/guilds/index/5990#events). If you want to apply to our mythic roster, submit an application on our website (http://fuzziewuzzieponies.enjin.com/recruitment).

We look forward to hearing from you!
    Sup Nonom! Sent you a btag request and here's a bump!

We have a home waiting for an experienced spriest, and being a capable hybrid is a huge plus.

Raid times are Wed/Sun 7:30-11pm est. Most of the guild is est.
    3/10M, had cutting edge in EN, and were 13/13M in HFC.

We're a chatty bunch and enjoy spending time together outside of raid, usually in comms or through outside messaging apps. Many cat and food pictures are spammed. A portion of us can be found always running + keys and goofing off in old content. Appreciation of terrible puns is required.
    Average guild raider is in their late 20s, we range from 19-45.

If we sound like your cup of tea, hit me up!

Dotty#1718
    Hi person or peoples that I am spamming, As of right now we are rebuilding our core raid team after server transferring from Area 52. We are 10/10N and 10/10H, and the group of us have dabbled in mythic (1 or 2/10), The guild however, is newly formed and will be heroic progression until the core raid team is full. Overall we are a laid back group of people that like to raid, run mythic dungeons, and sit in discord and chat. Guild leaders have mythic raiding experience in Nighthold and the previous raids/expansions and are looking to progress with raiders that have the same mind set.
    We look for three core things:
    Dedication to your character
    Understanding Mechanics
    Showing up time, and ready for raid.. to every raid **
    ** Things happen, and we understand that. However we are looking for people that want to get together every weekend for six hours and progress. So excuses will be permitted, however we look for dedication.

Server: Mal’ganis
    Raid Times: 9pm to 12am Saturday and Sunday
    Raiders needed:
    One Tank
    One DPS with a strong tank offspec
    Multiple Melee and Ranged Dps
    DPS with healing offspec
    Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, and/or Mistweaver Monk
    *It is not expected that healers have DPS offspec, but would be a plus!

Please respond here or add Ashnkitties#1576 or Forthejim#1703 on Battle.net to get set up for a trial!

*Casual and New players welcome
    *Team is willing to help gear
    Hey Nom, we do have a raid-spot for your Spriest.
    We don't currently have one, and would be immensely beneficial for burn phases!
    if our times work for you, let's get in touch!

(H) <Resistance>
    US-Hyjal semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

Raid times:
    Friday + Saturday 7-10 PM PST.
    Wednesday 7PST is H-Nighthold optional alt-raid.
    Weekends will be focused on Mythic content
    Current Progression:
    Emerald Nightmare: Mythic 7/7M
    Trials of Valor: Mythic 2/3M
    Nighthold: Mythic 4/10M, Heroic 10/10H, Normal 10/10N
    We have exemplified our efficiency within our relaxed 2-night, 6 hour raid schedule.

(Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency).
    If you're frustrated because you feel your guild isn't fulfilling its potential, wasting too much of your time, and carrying too much dead weight, <Resistance> is the guild for you.
    We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear M+15 for their weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating, and are active daily, farming mythic+ runs and making sure our raiders are doing the most they can each week to better themselves.)

We are a social, communicative group and would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application. Combat Logs are required!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to.
    We have raiders from across the world from Hong Kong to New Zealand to the far northern wastelands known as Canada.

We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness.
    Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry.

Interested or want more info?
    Whisper/Add BTAG:
  • CKBEAST#1849 (GM)
  • Rev#12753 (Myself)
  • Obscure#1328 (MT)