900/51 Trait Fury War LF Mythic Progression

Barthilas
900 equipped 51 trait Fury Warrior LF Mythic guild.

Currently 10/10H and Wanting to progress into Mythic content. I'm looking for a guild because mine has low attendance and are still unable to clear 10/10 without pugging over half the raid team.

My raid times are any day/time after 8pm Server Time. I come prepared with flasks/food/pots plus extras flasks/pots for whoever might need. (someone always forgets) lol

I'm a chill dude from Canada working nights and just looking for a killer guild that's actually all guildies and progress through the content :) Give me a trial and I'm sure you'll be impressed!

If I interest you contact me at
Butters#12561

Cheers ma dudes!
Hey Nibblur,

I'm not sure if 7:30PM is viable for you, but I'll insert my guild's details below for your perusal either way.

<Slack> is focused on relaxed but strong Mythic progression on Barthilas. Right now we are searching for strong DPS to fill our core roster for Nighthold.

Raid Times
Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 7:30-10:30PM AEST/SVT
With Thursday being an extra night during progression or an optional night.

Guild Progression
7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV and 3/10M NH

If you are interested and would like to know more information, you can contact our recruitment officer, Apples#1932.
Hey Nibblur

<Vacuity> currently 10/10H and starting mythic prog on Monday are currently in need of a dps warrior.

Our raid times are 8-11 on Mon/Wed with optional farm clears on Sunday nights

Add Harro#1930 if you would like some more details
<Winter Spring> Barthilas Horde, Is Currently looking for solid players for mythic raiding in legion.

Progression:
7/7M (cutting edge)
10/10 H NH
3/10 M NH

Schedule (AEST/SERVER TIME)
Wednesday: 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM
Thursday: 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM
Sunday: 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM

What <Winter Spring> is looking for:
Tanks: Looking For tank that can also DPS
Heals: Unavailable
Damage: Available
Any Other Skilled Players may Apply.

Requirement:
1. Skilled in playing the game and their class.
2. Have a strong sense of teamwork and are committed to raiding and our progression as a team.
3. Have a positive attitude.
4. Are willing to farm for the gear required for raiding.
5. Prepared for raids, researching encounters beforehand.
6. Have a reliable internet connection.
7. Conduct themselves in a mature and respectful manner.

Why (Winter Spring) might be a perfect fit for you?
- friendly community
- Comfortable, fun and serious raid environment

Recruitment:
We're interested in hearing from any skilled, alert and experienced raiders looking to contribute to a friendly and engaged guild. We expect good attitude from our raiders and knowledge of their class.

For More information please PST: Thánátøs , Vendrix or Epiilepsy