895 Holy Pally Looking For Guild

Guild Recruitment
895 Holy Paladin Looking for raiding guild, Willing to switch realms/faction. Currently 5/10 heroic Night Hold. Pulling 300k HPS per fight. Comment with schedule and info.

Battle ID: Sykotics#1711
Learning Curve was founded on the idea that knowledge comes from experience. We keep a casual vibe while progressing through current content.

Regular raid days are Wed/Thur 9-12 central .

1/10 Heroic, and pushing tomorrow night.

We do an off raid like NH for alts, Heroic EN or TOV on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays.
We encorugae all members to push Keystones every week and try to build full guild groups for them.

While we do try to stay progressive, there is a group of casual/social players as well.

We are currently seeking to expand our raid team and grow our family.
870+ and raid ready preferred, but all are welcome to come hang out while you get ready.

I have patience for players who are new to the game or have returned after a long break, willing to teach mechanics, asnwer questions etc.

In need of atleast 1 Melee dps with tank off spec, and atleast 1 healer with dps off spec.

Everyone is welcome, however, the 2 main raid tank slots are currently full.

Contact Blayze#11760
Hey Sykotikz,
I'm looking for some people for our raiding group. Could really use a HPally. We're Alliance on Thunderlord. We are 2/10 H NH (first night into H). Raid Mon/Thurs ~9est-12.

Here is a link to some more info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753617799

Would love to chat with you sometime!
Btag: Anda#1503
Archaic - Thrall (Horde)

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 8PM-11PM EST

Progression: 7/7 H EN, 3/3 H ToV, 8/10 H NH

About the Raid: Our team is currently a small progression raid of good players, hoping to increase our team roster for mythic progression in the future. We encourage everyone to have a good time while also bringing their A-game to the fight. We're here to save the world after all (with bad jokes and tasty cupcakes)!

Roster Needs: (Applications of any class welcome!)

Tanks - CLOSED

Melee DPS - CLOSED (soft -- open to warriors and monks)

Range DPS - OPEN

Healers - OPEN (HIGH PRIORITY) -- NO RESTO DRUIDS PLEASE!

Contact one of our officers for more details!

Contacts:
iuliah#1301
JabberHut#1262
Intro
Mass Res Inc is an Alliance Mythic raiding guild on the Icecrown/Malygos server. While we have a focus on Mythic progression, we maintain a standard non-hardcore schedule and a fun social atmosphere. MRI's goal is to have steady progression while still enjoying the game and the company of guild members. Currently 10/10H. Looking to expand our roster for Mythic.

Recruitment
We're always happy to find dedicated players for our raid roster. If you are interested, please fill out an application on our website. All of the information about our guild is listed on the application in detail.

Currently, recruitment is open for

Healer -
Holy Paladin
Holy Priest

DPS -
Ranged
Balance Druid
Hunter
Warlock

Melee
Demon Hunter
Windwalker Monk

Will consider any quality player even if their class/spec is not listed above.

Schedule
MRI raids three nights a week.
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8:00 PM to 10:30 PM (US Central).

Website
http://www.massresinc.com/recruitment
Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for our guild. We have a core spot open for your class. We completed 6 new heroic bosses in the past 2 weeks putting us at 1/10M. We would LOVE to have you join us! Here is a little more information about our guild:

<Internet Kings>1/10M (Killed 6 new Heroic bosses in the past 2 weeks)Stormrage Alliance (PvE-EST)2 nights/week ▣ Thursday 8:30pm to 11:30pm & Sunday 8 - 11 pm EST ▣ Optional 3rd night farm/alt raid/future sales runs Monday 8:30 -11:30pm ▣ 6 HR Raid Week!Recruiting Healers & DPS to complete our last few members of the 20 man roster.

Ranged DPS:
▣ Balance Druid
▣ Hunter
▣ Mage
▣ Shadow Priest
▣ Elemental Shaman
▣ Warlock

Melee DPS:
▣ Monk
▣ Rogue
▣ Warrior
▣ Retribution Paladin
▣ Frost DK
▣ Enhancement Shaman
▣ Havoc Demon Hunter

Healers:
▣ Druid
▣ Shaman
Paladin

About us:

<Internet Kings> *** 1/10M NH *** is a newly formed Stormrage alliance-based raiding guild. We are a solid, tight knit team of like-minded players, who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Almost the entire guild has raided top-end progression and are recently coming back to WoW for the expansion, Legion.

We raid two nights a week, Thursday & Sunday. Thursday from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST & Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST with an Optional 3rd night farm/alt raid Monday 8:30 -11:30pm EST. We are easygoing and laid-back, yet we want to get as much progress and boss kills in as we can in our 6 hours per week. We are all mature, veteran players (many from US top 20 guilds), with more than basic game knowledge, which will attribute to our progression in Legion.

We are looking for players that can perform at an acceptable level through your damage/healing, raid awareness, and your ability to deal with fight mechanics. Must be able to be dependable, have a working microphone, downloaded and use discord. Female friendly environment with multiple females in the raid group.

For more information, please contact via bnet:

Recruitment Officers:
Fern - Fernleaf#1673
Mahes - ImmortLRoach#1490
<Empyrean>Aerie Peak -has risen back from the dead and are looking for some hardcore raiders to fill our Heroic NH progression. We are currently seeking DPS to fill our spot so we can move to Mythic. Our raid times are from 6pm-9pm (Pacific Time) M-W-F. We provide food and flask. FUN TIME
Hey man, added you on battlenet. Would like to talk to you about joining our guild tonight for a trial run. we are currently 2/10 M NH and are looking to replace some healers who are burnt out
Hey dude, i added you on bnet. My guild is currently 10/10H and are filling up our 20 man team to start on Mythic progression. We have a spot for a holy paladin if you're willing to faction change and server transfer to Dalaran. We raid weds/thurs 8-11pm EST
Thanks for your interest in Defer Death

Our goal is to maximize the overall enjoyment players receive from playing WoW. We aim to accomplish this by maintaining a social & relaxed atmosphere and screening potential recruits. We offer many guild events, such as dungeons, event farming. and old content/achievement runs. We also take raiding seriously and hold our core raiders to a high standard to help us push through content.

What makes us different?

Diverse group of interesting guys and girls, all 18+
Drama free raiding & loot distribution
Knowledgeable people who keep up-to-date with the latest class changes & WoW news
Transparent & open communication with all members
Strong leadership and an excellent support team to ensure things are running smoothly 24-7
Real people who form long, lasting and meaningful relationships

What do we look for in a new recruit? Someone that...

Is looking for a long-term guild home
Knows how to play their class and keeps updated on changes
Is willing to learn and improve to stay competitive
Is open-minded, friendly, and likes to talk on Team Speak
Can focus when required but let loose and have fun the rest of the time

Farm Bosses Wednesday 9-11pm eastern. Main Progression Saturday 10 am – 1pm eastern. Run EN, ToV and Mythic + throughout week for all members <3

CONTACT
Battle Tag Vlora#1899 or Trident80#1171
Deja Vudoo-Hyjal(7/7H EN 6/10H NH) is looking for competent and qualified raiders to join our core raid team. We raid Saturday and Sunday evenings 7:00-10:00 PM PST each week. With Saturday our farm day, and Sunday progression. We are in the market for:
1-2 Tanks
1-2 Healers
1-2 Ranged DPS
1-2 Melee DPS
Interested in joining or have questions? Contact me on Battle net at Governor#1878 or on Discord at Governor#7400
Thanks and Have a Great Day.
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

4/10M Nighthold - Under 30% on M Bot
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11 EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dysfunctionalfamily.wowlaunch.com
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you.
Alliance - Union - Uldum
Late Team: 7/7 MYTHIC EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and Currently 10/10 H NH and 1/10 Mythic

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader for Union's Second Raid Team also known as the Phoenix Raiders. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Nighthold fast approaching we are looking for fresh players join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753096648#1
Hi there, we have a core spot for a holy paladin on our raid team, if these raid times work for you and if you are open to Alliance we can discuss more!

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday
8 - 11 PM CST (server time)

Current Progression:
3/10 M Nighthold
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge
3/3 H Trial of Valor

Recruitment Officer: Idotfast - Idot#1228
Raid Leader: Velfi - Cytochrome#1929
Guild Master: Dinopoops - Harbinger#1816
Hi Sykotics,

We could use a good holy pally on our team as our current one left due to his disinterest in the game any longer.

Something Shiny is Alliance based guild on PVE-Cenarius. We raid Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 10/10H and starting on mythic progression. If times/days work for you, you can find more info on my recruitment post here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753507503#

Thanks!
maliwali#1577
Hello Skyotikz!

We are currently looking for a healer. If you are interested, I would like to have a brief chat with you on Discord, and let you listen in on a raid so you can get a better feel for what we are about. I think you will find us very unusual, as a mature no-stress no-drama guild that still kills raid bosses.

Back in Burning Crusade, we were a hardcore raid guild, raiding 22 hours per week, and stayed at the number 3 spot Horde side on Icecrown when it was a top progression server.

Fast forward: The gang got back together for Legion. Turns out pretty much everyone missed the unique atmosphere of Wraith. Up to this point, to be a member, one had to be a former member, a family member of a former member, or a friend of a former member. I don't say this to sound like some exclusive club, but rather to emphasize the 'hey we are all friends here' nature of Wraith, because we actually are all friends here! We are even having a get together at my place by the beach this July 4th weekend. That is the kind of guild we are.

Progression-wise, we are currently 8/10 heroic Nighthold. We are focused mostly on Flex raids, only doing Mythic on occasions when we have the right number of people on, but somehow get the top Horde spot on Icecrown/Malygos on occasion.

We raid Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, 6-9PM pacific time. Tuesday nights we spend the first hour or two doing an alt/friends/family farm run.

Feel free to contact me in game on the toon I am posting with, or with btag somedude#1738
Hey there, Sky

Saints of Exodar is currently looking for more raiders to complete us as we make our way through heroic NH.

We raid Friday 9pm - midnight & Sunday 7pm - 10pm CST and are currently 3/10 H in NH.

Here is a link to our info:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753636146#1

If you have any questions or feel we may be a fit, hit us up :)

Officer - Yoga#1744
Officer - Jeffthedrunk#1863
GM - Fancia#1926
<Fools of Fate> is a semi-hardcore progression guild based on US Proudmoore (PvE Medium Pop Realm). If you're a Healer or Exceptional DPS, we're interested.

Raid Times PST
Tuesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM

Who We Are
This guild has existed for 11+ years and raided every raid since the very beginning of WoW. This is rare and we're quite proud of it.
Great majority of us are 25-35 years old with families/responsibilities.
Mature language is used. Great group who love to maximize our 6/hrs/week raiding together.

Our Goals
We always look to full clear heroic content at a MINIMUM before the next raid content launches.
When we clear heroic w/ time remaining, we will push into mythic, but don't join expecting mythic progression immediately.

Our Expectations
Come to each raid prepared w/ consumables, seals, and knowledge of the boss mechanics.
If you're going to be late or miss an upcoming raid, please let someone know in advance if possible.
Independently research the content. Learn the mechanics from boss videos, strategy guides, and pug raiding practice.
Know your class/role extremely well. Research your class Discord channel.
Bring a competitive attitude and push yourself and fellow raiders to their highest potential.
Don't be an !@#$%^ who just loves to hear themselves talk on Discord. Your personality is important, but use the knob to turn it up & down appropriately.

To be considered...

Message me directly @ Coblobstoy#1768
Please mention you are responding to this recruiting post.
Please provide a link to your logs.
We use Discord and using your mic is required.
Hello Skyotikz,

We are looking for a holy paladin for our raid team. If you are still searching for a guild, I'd like to invite you to check us out...

Raizin Kane on Whisperwind (US-PVE) is looking to add members that want to be part of an active community of adult members that enjoy both raiding and other content such as Mythic+, achievements, and team building. We are looking for people that don't rage due to wipes as we learn and work to overcome challenges together and that also want to be part of an active community outside of raiding.

We are an established guild with a good mix of experienced and new raiders that has worked to progress together from struggling group barely able to fill/clear normal HFC at the start to clearing Heroic HFC before Legion released. We have a core group of 12-15 members, cleared Heroic EN/TOV, and are now progressing thru Heroic Nighthold (4/10). We would like to add to our team and grow our guild towards building a mythic progression team. The biggest hurdle is finding new members willing and wanting to be part of building a team. We have a solid core, but we need more with the same mindset of this is a game and should be fun. That takes raiding as a challenge and works to overcome them, but that it's not something to get upset about when mistakes happen.

I'm an older player (44 yo) that has been playing WOW since Vanilla release. I started off running a weekday morning raid guild back in the MC/BWL days when I worked mid-nights in law enforcement. I switched careers several years back, and had back fusion surgery that forced me out of raiding/playing for a couple of years. My son (21 yo) helped start up this guild with me back in Jan 2015. We have been steadily growing and progressing in raiding ever since. He started playing and raiding in Vanilla and has completed all mythic content up to Legion. We're both experienced and knowledgeable players, and working to maintain an enjoyable raiding guild with active players of the same mindset.

You can also visit our recruitment thread linked below as it has all the detailed information about the guild:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753285652#1

If we sound like a guild you'd be interested in becoming a part of and would like to talk further, please contact me on BNET @ Karlmic#1834.

Thank you and good luck to you in your search whichever way it may take you.