1/10M Blood DK LF Morning Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am looking for a guild to raid with on my 897 Blood DK, mainly looking for a team working on Mythic NH and onwards. Would like to find a Horde guild that is 4/10M+.

My artifact weapon is 909 ilv and at 54 traits.

Exp:
7/13M HFC
7/7M EN(pre NH)
3/3H ToV(with Phase 3 wipes on Mythic Odyn)
1/10M NH

Times/days:

Looking for a team that raids morning and afternoon. (7:30am to 7pm central area)

Can provide logs via request.

Leave your recruitment post/btag below and I will get back to you.
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

4/10M Nighthold - Under 30% on M Bot
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11 EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dysfunctionalfamily.wowlaunch.com
<Calm> Tichondrius, Weds/Thurs/Mon 6-9PST ( 9-12EST )
Calm is a 4/10M laid back, skilled, and semi-casual raiding guild. We are a group of great players and like-minded individuals that enjoy each other's company while raiding together. We are all committed to downing the hardest content Blizzard releases while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. On off-nights, the guild is still fairly active in game and out. There are always people online running Mythic+ and alt runs. If you’re looking for a guild to have a lot of fun with while killing content on a constant schedule, then <Calm> is the guild for you!

Mythic Recruitment Needs
Tank * Any Exceptional Tank
DPS * Any exceptional Dps and a high priority for Ranged and Fury War
Healer * Any Exceptional Healer (Low priority)
We never add extra days, even on the first week of a raid tier. We also rarely go over time.

What We Expect From You:
- Be active. This is a community that lives on people who enjoy playing together
- Maintain your main's personal progression whether it be through artifact power or ilvl
- Be exceptional at your class while correctly performing mechanics
- Be able to take criticism
- Be willing to give feedback

What You Can Expect:
- An active roster of guildies that run plenty of M+ groups
- A loot council that includes at least one core raider every week
- A laid back raiding schedule that clears content within a reasonable time frame
- Optional raids for alts/friends

Loot System:
We use a loot council system comprised of 5 officers and one rotating raider. When it comes to loot we take various factors into consideration such as:
- Performance
-Raid attendance.
-Previous Loot/Need.
-Attitude and drive for progression.

Apply Now:
http://calm-tich.shivtr.com/
Feel free to contact our recruitment officers for more information if you have questions you need to ask before applying. Elyfairy#1270 - Art#12719
^
^
^
^
Hi
^
Hi
^
<Rèlèntlèss> Is a mature 18+ 10/10H 1/10M Semi-Hardcore raiding guild lead by former Rank 10 and glad title quality players! We are looking to recruit strong healers and DPS to go into mythics as soon as possible, we are also open to possibility of merging with another guild. We love to raid and want to be something great with a bunch of friends/family. We supply pots and food to our raid members. With our current roster we intend to push end game content, clear this tier and progress towards a US top 200 rank come Tomb
About Rèlèntlèss:
Raid times: We raid Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8-11pm CST. 9-12pm EST.
Considering extending raid times by in hour in the future.(edited)
Faction: Horde

Server: Mal'ganis

Btag: Flyrule#1163
Hi
^
^
Up Up and Away!
^
Hi
Updated
Hi