PVP Q&A - March 9th

Arenas
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753596034

Quick, ask some relevant questions. It was posted in GD instead of Arena/BG for some reason.
I'd encourage people to downvote Fillyestra.
got my two cents in.
There should be a Q and A thread on this forum and once a month he should tell an intern to record him as he spends 15 minutes answering questions the intern picked out. Then he can have the intern post the vid on youtube.
submitted my mm question. damage was fixed, lets do a little bit more mechanically (that isnt too major of a change)
03/03/2017 12:47 PMPosted by Ryutiz
submitted my mm question. damage was fixed, lets do a little bit more mechanically (that isnt too major of a change)

Master's Call should just be baseline for all range hunter specs imo.

a lot of class mechanical problems can be fixed with the honour talents. i just hope holinka realizes this eventually
Bolt is owning. He will be ignored v.v
03/03/2017 12:53 PMPosted by Asmerea
Bolt is owning. He will be ignored v.v

I'm always perma ignored on these.

I had a 150 upvotes on a question and they asked the one directly above me and directly below me LOL
Try putting in real questions. And down vote trolls cause it makes it harder for actual questions and input about real issues.

First page was filled with trollery. :/
03/03/2017 01:11 PMPosted by Kimmiroa
Try putting in real questions. And down vote trolls cause it makes it harder for actual questions and input about real issues.

First page was filled with trollery. :/

it's funny. a lot of questions aren't even related to pvp. it's like they don't read what the Q&A is about.
In before they ask 5 different questions about world pvp/duels/brawls/2s and some how sneak legendaries into the discussion
03/03/2017 01:15 PMPosted by Asmerea
In before they ask 5 different questions about world pvp/duels/brawls/2s and some how sneak legendaries into the discussion

Yes we're looking at tuning legendary drop chance in mythics, but let's stick to the topic at hand. The new BG's are coming out soon, but more importantly we've altered the shape of darkbrul arena. We're actively monitoring PvP world quest participation, and looking to introduce legendary item drop chances on world pvp kills.
I asked 5~(?) questions, guarantee all of them get ignored.

Or they'll answer the one about Cdew's tweets getting instant fixes and say

"It was just a weird timing thing that cdew happened to tweet that right as we were pushing a fix."

ya ok
Hope they listen to my suggestion to fix ret pallas
Filly's post got deleted. I'm pleased.
I think you/we should ask about solo-queue rated PVP :) Do it!
I asked about Destro and whether or not they plan to make it not rely on the 50% mortal strike and spread pressure:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753596034?page=2#post-28
Psure they'll cherrypick qs which are easy for em to answer.
Posting a PvP Q&A thread in General Discussion. Classic.