907 Blood Death Knight lf Progression 5/10M

Guild Recruitment
Hello all in search of a mythic progressing guild to finish up NH and move in ToS and beyond with. I have been progression tanking since BC. Have near perfect attendance for raids unless an absolute emergency pulls me away (extremely rare).
Atmosphere wise looking for a guild that actually enjoys playing together, is welcoming to new recruits, and most importantly wants to kill bosses in a timely manner.

Leave btag and other important information and I will get back to you!
<Calm> Tichondrius, Weds/Thurs/Mon 6-9PST ( 9-12EST )
Calm is a 4/10M laid back, skilled, and semi-casual raiding guild. We are a group of great players and like-minded individuals that enjoy each other's company while raiding together. We are all committed to downing the hardest content Blizzard releases while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. On off-nights, the guild is still fairly active in game and out. There are always people online running Mythic+ and alt runs. If you’re looking for a guild to have a lot of fun with while killing content on a constant schedule, then <Calm> is the guild for you!

Mythic Recruitment Needs
Tank * Any Exceptional Tank
DPS * Any exceptional Dps and a high priority for Ranged and Fury War
Healer * Any Exceptional Healer (Low priority)
We never add extra days, even on the first week of a raid tier. We also rarely go over time.

What We Expect From You:
- Be active. This is a community that lives on people who enjoy playing together
- Maintain your main's personal progression whether it be through artifact power or ilvl
- Be exceptional at your class while correctly performing mechanics
- Be able to take criticism
- Be willing to give feedback

What You Can Expect:
- An active roster of guildies that run plenty of M+ groups
- A loot council that includes at least one core raider every week
- A laid back raiding schedule that clears content within a reasonable time frame
- Optional raids for alts/friends

Loot System:
We use a loot council system comprised of 5 officers and one rotating raider. When it comes to loot we take various factors into consideration such as:
- Performance
-Raid attendance.
-Previous Loot/Need.
-Attitude and drive for progression.

Apply Now:
http://calm-tich.shivtr.com/
Feel free to contact our recruitment officers for more information if you have questions you need to ask before applying. Elyfairy#1270 - Art#12719
will get in contact today
Hey man! Don't wanna leave some spam but: we're looking for a tank for our core team and think you'd be a good fit! We're 5/10M and we raid Tues-Thurs from 8pm-11:30pm EST. If you're interested, you can add me at EshmamK#1101
Will do thanks for the info
^
Hey, we're Hordecore on Madoran 7/7M(Cutting Edge), 2/3M(Pre-Nighthold), and 4/10M(Krosus). We raid Tues-Thurs 8:15-11:15pm EST. We're now looking for a new tank after one of ours is being forced to quit. I'd like to talk to you more face to face, add my btag and we can chat: Zyky#1320
added
^
Hello! Halcyon, Horde on Zul'jin, is currently looking for solid DPS! We have core spots open for both ranged and melee. Below is some brief info you can look over, and add us if you are interested in learning more!

7/7 M EN | 2/3 M ToV | 4/10 M NH
Tues/Thurs: 745-1130 EST
Sun: Optional Cleanup/Farm/Alt raid

Add Billybls#1641 | Zaerri#1764 | Colin#1978
Or visit http://www.halcyon-zj.com to apply!
Or check out our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753245601
<-- is a tank lol
Simple Math of Andorhal needs DPS for a full-time mythic raiding position. We raid flexible hours within Sunday-Wednesday 8:00pm-12:00am eastern time.

Current Progress:
* 3/10 Mythic Nighthold
* 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
* 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

We are an 11-year-old guild started in 2006 who has cleared all heroic and mythic content since vanilla. You can fill out a short application on our forums by clicking the "apply" button at the top of the site. If you have any questions you can reach me via my battle tag nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

https://www.simplemathguild.com/
>.<
^
6/10 Mythic with Pulls on Tich need an immediate tanking spot.
12 hours a week 8-12 PST m/w/th
Inex#1407
sent a request
Mornin
Boop
^
Waves