Looking For New Start!

Guild Recruitment
Casual yet serious player looking to join a raiding guild. I've been playing WoW off and on since Vanilla and would love to jump back into it with a fun, yet quality raiding guild.

I'm willing to roll whatever spec is needed, but would prefer a healer / dps.
hello maybe our guild would interest you

About us:
Rhinemaidens is a new Alliance guild built from the ground up. This guild was formed after our members previous guilds have fallen apart or become inactive.

We plan on starting progression as soon as we get a good team together. No progression yet as we have moved from other guilds to form this new guild. Experienced with Legion raids both normal and heroics. The goal is Mythic Nighthold before the next patch drops.

We are accepting applicants of all levels so if you are just rolling a new character or could use some help levelling we can help you. Transfers and re-rollers welcome!

Raid Nights:
Tuesday - 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST
Thursday - 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST

Invites go out at 6:45 pm EST

(Possibility of setting up weekend events and raiding as well depending on peoples availability)

What we are looking for:
Rhinemaidens is looking for some dedicated players to start Nighthold raids (normal and Heroic) and work together towards Mythic Nighthold. We are currently looking for all classes and ilvls. We are not looking for anyone who takes themselves so seriously they ruin it for everyone else... we fight, we wipe, we try again!

We are also looking for players looking to lead and help develop the guild and mentor others.

Requirments:

Discord

So if you want to help build a guild from the ground up, have your thoughts, ideas and opinions matter and not continue to be a the mercy of Pug groups because your own guild is inactive, we should talk.

If you would like to talk to us about joining please contact:

OFFICER: subjektive#1294
Greetings Sosic

We raid Monday to Thursdays, 7 pm to 9pm server time.
We are seeking a healer / range dps and may have a melee position to join our team ( currently 9/10 H Nighthold ).

We have been raiding on Windrunner since early Vanilla ( No Drama & Very Stable Guild ).
We are a casual raid oriented guild that offers a fun family friendly Environment.

Server : Windrunner

PST me in game or wow mail me for more information or leave your battle tag below and i will contact you =).

Have a wonderful day.
Thanks
Tantouse#1823
<Vicious Intent> is a New Guild, looking for a few more Good People to add to our Nighthold Group.

We are looking for Team Players first and foremost, people who will be on time and prepared, people who want to clear content while having a good time doing it.

We are currently in need of Healers and Ranged DPS, but all Classes/Specs are welcome. Our core group is very experienced in both past and current content and pride ourselves in guiding players of all experience levels.

Adding our Recruitment Post with Contact and Schedule information:

Vicious Intent is a Horde Side, Casual Schedule Guild, on the Dalaran (PvE) Server. It is a New Incarnation of a BC, WotLK, Cataclysm Raiding Guild, led by the same GM and Officer crew.

Our Leadership has been raiding since the MC Days, and our Core group has been together since the original Karazhan.

Our Guild is made up of adults. People with jobs/wives/kids/lives, etc. We have a small but good core of people, most with a great deal of pre-MoP experience, and some with experience in Normal and Heroic current content.

We are currently looking for mature individuals to fill out our roster.

We will be raiding Mondays and Wednesdays from 9PM-Midnight EST, and encourage solid attendance, though we have no etched in stone attendance minimums.

We expect our members to know their class/spec, and be able to research upcoming fights. I also strongly believe that Attitude>Skill>Gear. Skill we can teach, Gear we can farm, but if your parents didn't raise you right, I can't help you. Because of this belief, I would rather raid shorthanded, or even cancel raids then allow "bad apples" to hang around. Vicious Intent will never compromise it's Principles for short term Progression gains.

If you are a hard working, driven raider, who is looking to get in on the ground floor of a Guild in it’s formative stages, then come check us out.

www.viciousintent.enjin.com

Fill out an application on our website, or send us a message:

Zaratta - GM - BNet: BBQELF#1383 Discord: Zaratta#8070
Porcelayna - Officer - BNet: Zarine#11228 Discord: Ghorrka#2498
Daxisil - Officer - BNet: Daxisil#1410 Discord: Daxisil#6135
___Vanity__
Horde | US-Bleeding Hollow | Website under Construction

Raid Times -
[Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday]

PST – 8PM - 11PM
CST - 10PM - 1AM
EST - 11PM - 2AM

Who is Vanity
Vanity is a new guild on Bleeding Hollow - Horde. We recently came back to our home server to get back into the horde raiding scene. We are a friendly, dedicated and humorous raiding guild with the intention of being semi-hardcore in a progression setting. Come join us for Mythic + clears (15+ weekly), Raiding, and Discord.

What we are looking for
A dedicated player who is willing to look up each fight prior to walking in to kill it that night. Someone who takes the extra time out of their day to fully understand their class / spec and what they can bring to the fights. We plan on being semi-hardcore, but we are looking for players who have a sense of humor, but know when to buckle down for progression fights. We are more than willing to help new, returning, and rerolling players of the same caliber gear up to raid with us!

What we expect from you
¤ Basic understanding of Warcraft Logs
¤ Ability to listen to a Raid Leader
¤ Full understanding of your class and specs
¤ Able to learn raid mechanics and once learned consistently perform them
¤ Dependability, determination, dedication and consistency in performance

Loot in Vanity
We use RCLootCouncil for our loot. Officers will discuss who, among those that need the item, should receive that item. We are not biased towards players in any way. We decide who gets the piece based on multiple things:

Attendance
Performance
Upgrade Value
Best in Slot
Attitude

Currently Recruiting

Tanks
Guardian Druid
Brewmaster Monk

Heals
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy Priest

M DPS
Arms / Fury Warrior
Windwalker Monk
Frost Death Knight
Havoc Demon Hunter
Ret Paladin
Enh Shaman
Rogue

R DPS
Shadow Priest
MM / BM Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin
Ele Shaman
Mage

Contact us in-game via Bnets, posted below.

For more questions you can contact me directly.

Contact Us
Rae (Rae#1385) - GM
Beer (Thrillhouse#1644) - Officer
03/04/2017 03:21 PMPosted by Beerforged
___Vanity__
Horde | US-Bleeding Hollow | Website under Construction

Raid Times -
[Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday]

PST – 8PM - 11PM
CST - 10PM - 1AM
EST - 11PM - 2AM

Who is Vanity
Vanity is a new guild on Bleeding Hollow - Horde. We recently came back to our home server to get back into the horde raiding scene. We are a friendly, dedicated and humorous raiding guild with the intention of being semi-hardcore in a progression setting. Come join us for Mythic + clears (15+ weekly), Raiding, and Discord.

What we are looking for
A dedicated player who is willing to look up each fight prior to walking in to kill it that night. Someone who takes the extra time out of their day to fully understand their class / spec and what they can bring to the fights. We plan on being semi-hardcore, but we are looking for players who have a sense of humor, but know when to buckle down for progression fights. We are more than willing to help new, returning, and rerolling players of the same caliber gear up to raid with us!

What we expect from you
¤ Basic understanding of Warcraft Logs
¤ Ability to listen to a Raid Leader
¤ Full understanding of your class and specs
¤ Able to learn raid mechanics and once learned consistently perform them
¤ Dependability, determination, dedication and consistency in performance

Loot in Vanity
We use RCLootCouncil for our loot. Officers will discuss who, among those that need the item, should receive that item. We are not biased towards players in any way. We decide who gets the piece based on multiple things:

Attendance
Performance
Upgrade Value
Best in Slot
Attitude

Currently Recruiting

Tanks
Guardian Druid
Brewmaster Monk

Heals
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy Priest

M DPS
Arms / Fury Warrior
Windwalker Monk
Frost Death Knight
Havoc Demon Hunter
Ret Paladin
Enh Shaman
Rogue

R DPS
Shadow Priest
MM / BM Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin
Ele Shaman
Mage

Contact us in-game via Bnets, posted below.

For more questions you can contact me directly.

Contact Us
Rae (Rae#1385) - GM
Beer (Thrillhouse#1644) - Officer

Very interested. I will hit you up when I log on later - Sosic#1536
Hello! <Who Is John Galt> is a Horde mythic semi-casual raiding guild based on Hyjal looking for RDPS to fill our ranks! We raid 930-1230 CST on Tues/Thurs/Sun and our current progression is 3/7M, 3/3H, 10/10N, & 8/10H. We are a mythic progression guild, but we are more understanding on attendance as most of the guild are adults with jobs and/or families. This will be our 11th year as a guild with our core members raiding since Vanilla as well as others who have joined us along the way. Our recruitment post is: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2178936-Who-is-John-Galt-(Est-2006)-8-10H-US-Hyjal-Recruiting-RDP-for-H-M-Progression If we interest you, add my btag Ailbhean#1965. We would be happy to have you!
03/04/2017 03:57 PMPosted by Elephant
Hello! <Who Is John Galt> is a Horde mythic semi-casual raiding guild based on Hyjal looking for RDPS to fill our ranks! We raid 930-1230 CST on Tues/Thurs/Sun and our current progression is 3/7M, 3/3H, 10/10N, & 8/10H. We are a mythic progression guild, but we are more understanding on attendance as most of the guild are adults with jobs and/or families. This will be our 11th year as a guild with our core members raiding since Vanilla as well as others who have joined us along the way. Our recruitment post is: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2178936-Who-is-John-Galt-(Est-2006)-8-10H-US-Hyjal-Recruiting-RDP-for-H-M-Progression If we interest you, add my btag Ailbhean#1965. We would be happy to have you!

Sounds good, I'll hit you up a little later - Sosic#1536
03/04/2017 03:15 PMPosted by Zaratta
<Vicious Intent> is a New Guild, looking for a few more Good People to add to our Nighthold Group.

We are looking for Team Players first and foremost, people who will be on time and prepared, people who want to clear content while having a good time doing it.

We are currently in need of Healers and Ranged DPS, but all Classes/Specs are welcome. Our core group is very experienced in both past and current content and pride ourselves in guiding players of all experience levels.

Adding our Recruitment Post with Contact and Schedule information:

Vicious Intent is a Horde Side, Casual Schedule Guild, on the Dalaran (PvE) Server. It is a New Incarnation of a BC, WotLK, Cataclysm Raiding Guild, led by the same GM and Officer crew.

Our Leadership has been raiding since the MC Days, and our Core group has been together since the original Karazhan.

Our Guild is made up of adults. People with jobs/wives/kids/lives, etc. We have a small but good core of people, most with a great deal of pre-MoP experience, and some with experience in Normal and Heroic current content.

We are currently looking for mature individuals to fill out our roster.

We will be raiding Mondays and Wednesdays from 9PM-Midnight EST, and encourage solid attendance, though we have no etched in stone attendance minimums.

We expect our members to know their class/spec, and be able to research upcoming fights. I also strongly believe that Attitude>Skill>Gear. Skill we can teach, Gear we can farm, but if your parents didn't raise you right, I can't help you. Because of this belief, I would rather raid shorthanded, or even cancel raids then allow "bad apples" to hang around. Vicious Intent will never compromise it's Principles for short term Progression gains.

If you are a hard working, driven raider, who is looking to get in on the ground floor of a Guild in it’s formative stages, then come check us out.

www.viciousintent.enjin.com

Fill out an application on our website, or send us a message:

Zaratta - GM - BNet: BBQELF#1383 Discord: Zaratta#8070
Porcelayna - Officer - BNet: Zarine#11228 Discord: Ghorrka#2498
Daxisil - Officer - BNet: Daxisil#1410 Discord: Daxisil#6135

Sounds interesting, I'll message you - Sosic#1536
Hey man, we are currently looking for some players to fill up our roster before we head into Mythic

We're located on Stormreaver-US (horde) and we raid 6 hours a week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10pm to 12am CST.

Forum thread is here if you want more info
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752565571?page=1

Let me know if you're interested !
Sunrhise#1355
Pandy Raiders - Caelestrasz Horde is a laidback based raiding guild made up of players ranging from ex-hardcore raiders to beginner raiders looking to break into heroic raiding and eventually mythic. Keeping things light and enjoying ourselves whilst we do them is high on our list. Guild was formed in 2012 and is run by a former mythic raider. At this current time we are 7/10 Normal Nighthold and are looking for others to join our ranks and help progress further.

We appreciate the importance of life outside of World of Warcraft, we also understand the commitments and responsibility which life brings. We do expect regular attendance as often as you can but on the other hand we don’t enforce 100% attendance, we only ask that you give us plenty of warning in advance if you can’t attend. On raid nights, we expect you to be fully raid ready with gems, enchants and consumables. We also prefer that you follow our rules which include have fun, be considerate, be positive and be humble. We require you to attend for the whole 3 hours each raid night. You will need discord and you may be required to switch specs other than your main, so possessing the knowledge and ability to do so is a bonus.

If this sounds like a guild you could become part of then join us by contacting Ruffen, Tanastira or add Sôraka (#foretold1857). For trials, we require you to contact us an hour before raid. Our raid days are: Friday & Saturday night - 8 ST till 11 ST We are currently recruiting these classes Death Knight -Tank/DPS, Hunter - MM, Mage- Arcane, Shaman - Resto and Warlock. To discuss further please leave a reply on this post.
Hey there Sosic!

Check out <Murloc Madness>! We are a casual weekend guild located on Area 52 and we focus on Heroic progression. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting. Unfortunately we do not have another healer spot open at this time as we are primarily recruiting DPS. Check out our website for our recruitment needs!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749068382
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 6/10H & 10/10N NH | 3/3H ToV | 7/7H EN

Apply Today!
If this interests you, join the Madness by applying at MurlocMadness.enjin.com
No website registration required!

For any questions/inquiries contact: Ophelea#1117
Spread the Madness!
<Two Camels in a Tiny Car>...... what kind of guild name is that? Well let me tell you, we are a guild that doesn't try to impress anyone we have our own goals. We are not filled with elites jerks, we are laid back but we get progression without it being a full time job, we all have one of those. We remember what it was like to be part of a guild that felt like a second home, that is what we try to have here.

We our a guild full of raiders that have been raiding together for a few years now. We treat each other like family and respect one another. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it's going to be 3 hours of FUN. We laugh, joke around, have music playing while we raid and kill bosses for lootz. We work well together on new bosses everyone can contribute to the strat. Like I said we ALL have been raiding for years. The age of members range from 20's to mid 50's in the guild so you will not find a PG rating in this guild, although we keep things respectful we do have some crazy funny people in here.

NOTE : We do take a break from raiding in the summer for a few weeks which is voted on by the guild and during the Holidays about two weeks from Christmas straight to New Years. We find this helps to keep "burn out " out of raiding, and allows our raider to spend that time with their family without worrying about missing raid night. How ever we will log on to do other things in game, plenty to do in Legion.

Server: Lightbringer <PST> time zone (Normal- Medium/High Population)
Faction: Alliance
Current Progression: 7/7 N EN , 7/7 H EN & 3/7 Mythic EN , 3/3 N ToV 3/3 H ToV ,10/10 N Night Hold & 7/10 H NH!
Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday , Sunday 7:30 pm to10:30pm pst - 10:30pm to 1:30pm Est.
Loot System: Round Robin with our own twist
We use mumble and would like to interview new recruits!

RECRUITING :OPEN =LF Holy Pally ready to heal Heroic NH, warlock, mage and we always welcome new members for Legion.

Two Camels in a Tiny Car Raiding History :
We formed our guild a few weeks after the start of SoO = 14/14 Mythic, HM= 7/7 Mythic then BrF went live , BrF= 10/10 Heroic , 6/ 10 Mythic then, HfC= 13 /13 Heroic , 7/13 Mythic kills. And now Legion current 7/7 normal, 7/7 Heroic and 1/7mythic , Tov 3/3 N.

Expectations
Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on the guild forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

Raid Basics: Players must have great raid awareness as well as have knowledge of the class and role they are bringing into the raid. Have the addons that are required to raid and work on their gear to keep it up to date with our raid content.

What you can expect from us:
Weekly Raids and Content: We provide end-game content for all our raiders. We currently push for the hardest content this game has to offer and we will try to include everyone as much as possible in the near future and upcoming expansion. We do the world bosses as a guild before raids. WE do world quest , 5 man Heroic and Mythic dungeons together and help with anything else you might be having trouble with. Suramar's world quest are a big pain as you may know and we go as a group to make it easier for our more squishy players. lol

Enjoyable and Social Guild: We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new with them, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take anything seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitude or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Get in contact with us
Btag: GostToast#11626
Btag: CoCoLattè #1866
In-game mail on Lightbringer / http://camels-r-us.net/
I'm not going to post a bunch of guild recruitment spam. We are looking for a few more members and if you are still looking for a home I'd love to chat. Mcirish#1609 is my btag
<House Brighthammer> (Alliance, Wyrmrest Accord) is seeking new family members. We were 7/7 ENH and 3/3 ToVN when real life took over for several of our members over the holidays. We are looking to rebuild our raid team at this time. Our raid times were Wednesday/Friday 6-9PM Pacific, but we are open to change these somewhat, if the majority of our group prefers different days. If you would like to chat and see if this is a good fit for you, we would be glad to offer you a new home.

I am available at Aristiri#1425 for questions or discussion.
Children of the Well, currently 10/10 N and 3/10 H Nighthold is looking for a few more raiders to help with further progression in Heroic Nighthold. CotW is a casual progression atmosphere, we push to see content however are content to enjoy the game as a group rather than focus on hardcore raiding. A friendly bunch, we are active in some form on most nights (mythic pluses, alt leveling, etc.) while raiding twice a week.

Our Schedule:
Progression Raiding - Tues & Thursday 6 to 9 server (PST), currently aiming for a few more weeks of full clearing normal and working on heroic, however will be switching to full time heroic soon
Optional Raiding - Sundays 6 to 9 server (PST) currently doing Heroic EN and ToV, will eventually be running Normal Nighthold on this night once we switch to full time Heroic raiding

Currently we are looking for a healer (Monk or Shaman preferred) for our Heroic progression

For any questions feel free to contact any of the following

Guild Leader - Chaney
Officers - Kraytar, Moonchild, Dragonstar
Raid Leader - Nartis (SilchasRuin#1466)
Hey there,

Saints of Exodar is looking for a few more raiders to complete our raid team. We raid on Friday 9pm - midnight CST & Sunday 6pm - 9pm CST. Instead of a long spam, here is a link to our info:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752469895#1

If you feel we could be a fit or have any questions, feel free to add any of us that I listed below:

Officer - Electrila#1912
Officer - Yoga#1744
Officer - Jeffthedrunk#1863
GM - Fancia#1926

Thanks!
Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic raiding!

About us
Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
btag : ainsworth#11901, totems#1763, KJL#1903 or muffin#11683
We are LF 1 healer and a few dps. See the recruitment link at the bottom for details on what classes/roles we need most.

Armageddon Industries (10/10N NH, 3/10H NH, 7/7H EN AOTC, 3/3N ToV)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt PuG Night = Sun 11pm-1am EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 865+ ilvl with 3rd artifact relic open and lvl 30+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, loot style, other events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974