Stay with main or reroll?

General Discussion
Okay, so I'm just gonna say it here. I still haven't geared up for Legion yet. (Guilty as charged) And I have a level 40 undead rogue. Should I continue on my Fel path or "Go rogue" GET IT CAUSE- okay seriously I thought about it and I don't know what I should do...
Play the class that you want to play, regardless of how geared it is. This way you don't regret picking That class as you have fun playing it.

You can't go wrong with a class you enjoy playing eh?
03/14/2017 08:33 PMPosted by Zqkwytrbsmvg
Play the class that you want to play, regardless of how geared it is. This way you don't regret picking That class as you have fun playing it.

This
Looks like you just hit 110. if you keep with your warlock remember int>haste>crit>VER>mast

Mast for destro SUCKS currently. Also get a mouse over havoc macro. Quality of life improves dramatically. Take my warlock advice with a grain of salt because truth be told I'm not enjoying playing wow right now
03/14/2017 08:33 PMPosted by Zqkwytrbsmvg

I ENJOY PLAYING ALL OF MY BABIES I DO NOT DISPLAY FAVOURITISM (Except for my goblin mage he !@#$ing sucks)
I love my warlock. Hunters do easy dps but are very boring to play. Stick with the class you enjoy but be patient because gear is VERY important with pulling good numbers on a lock.
You know what? I'm going to stay Warlock. !@#$ it. I'll level that rogue later.
This might help.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2058233-Legion-Brusalk-s-Destro-Guide
I was a lock in BC, wrath, cata, MoP...I love locks. I'm in the process of gearing up as affliction and it's fun as hell. It's just awesome to watch your dps grow as you get more gear. I started out doing around 190k-210k on fights with an 840 ilvl. Now I'm 867 ilvl and did 375k on our Krosus normal kill.

That being said as much as I love locks play what makes you the happiest.
03/14/2017 08:47 PMPosted by Lucrend
I was a lock in BC, wrath, cata, MoP...I love locks. I'm in the process of gearing up as affliction and it's fun as hell. It's just awesome to watch your dps grow as you get more gear. I started out doing around 190k-210k on fights with an 840 ilvl. Now I'm 867 ilvl and did 375k on our Krosus normal kill.

That being said as much as I love locks play what makes you the happiest.

When you do mythic + try this build. MG, AC, sow, supremacy, SC. You want to cast seed then soul drain until the seed explodes. Then dot up everything with agony, then rinse repeat and watch your numbers and your shard gen.
All this talk about locks make me want to brush off the dust on mine lol. it was fun but I duno what spec I like the most. I us to main dest but it lost its charm this xpac and I went demo it was fun, but got annoyed by that floating skull it likes to talk a lot. So only thing I haven't played yet or got that much into yet is affliction maybe that will get me back into it. Loved destruction originally for the green fire but not sure how I feel about the spec in its current. It was fun in MoP and WoD but not to sure about it now.