7.2, Drinking Horn Cover and talent choices.

Monk
Windwalker
Drinking Horn Cover: The duration of Storm, Earth, and Fire is increased by 0.4 seconds (was 0.6 seconds) for every Chi you spend. The duration of Serenity is now extended by 0.3 seconds every time you cast a Chi spender.

It's going to be interesting to see how this lines up. I was thrilled to ditch Serenity when I got these because I didn't quite care for the play style, but I guess this will more than likely put Serenity on top again.
Assuming the effects provide a similar DPS boost, SEF will still likely be the better option.
03/21/2017 02:56 PMPosted by Telleria
Assuming the effects provide a similar DPS boost, SEF will still likely be the better option.

Quite honestly, I hope so. I played Serenity quite well, I just didn't enjoy it. WDP *feels* more like a WW monk to me, personally.
03/22/2017 10:28 AMPosted by Briefcandle
03/21/2017 02:56 PMPosted by Telleria

Quite honestly, I hope so. I played Serenity quite well, I just didn't enjoy it. WDP *feels* more like a WW monk to me, personally.

I feel the same way. But honestly what i like more about sef is that it has 2 chrages, allowing you to use one at the start then use the second at a beneficial time. Serenity,.. it a bit more of "well, i sure hope the cd lines up with when i can use the ability effectively" meh,. Not to excited about 7.2 atm. Fortunately my shaman isn't to far behind if it's just terribad.