My message to females of azeroth

General Discussion
except undead tauren and pandaren. (Baby are you down, down down, downnn, down,downnnn even if the sky is falling down downnn downn you you oughta know, tonight is the night to let it go put on a show i wanna show how, you lost control so let it go because we have a night, to go so come on and fly with me as we make it the best night ever So baby don't worry you are my only you won't be lonely, even if the sky is falling down baby are you down down down.
/vanish

/sprint
You are a vir-vir-vir-gin -shadowmeld-
*Heroic leaps with the power of Odyn to skyhold*

I'm glad Death knights aren't invited.
/vomit
itt: fremdschämen
Pandaren are like the only good looking Horde females, what are you talking about?
03/05/2017 04:41 PMPosted by Magdermor
Pandaren are like the only good looking Horde females, what are you talking about?

Excuse you, but I look very good thank you very much.
03/05/2017 04:43 PMPosted by Sadrin

If I say yes, do you promise not to eat my corpse?
03/05/2017 04:44 PMPosted by Magdermor
03/05/2017 04:43 PMPosted by Sadrin

If I say yes, do you promise not to eat my corpse?

Hmm, fine. I prefer pandas anyway, more meat.
Please everyone knows Female Forsaken are the best. I mean...have you seen dat carcass?
Pubescent nerd doesn't know what's what.
Female pandas are thicc af. If pandas could be pallies I might race change
meh.

i prefer oldies like "Ain't No Woman Like the One I've Got" and "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic" compared to that pop garbage.
03/05/2017 04:34 PMPosted by Stormragis
You are a vir-vir-vir-gin -shadowmeld-

lol you roasted your own post to get upvotes
03/05/2017 04:29 PMPosted by Leatherber
except undead tauren and pandaren. (Baby are you down, down down, downnn, down,downnnn even if the sky is falling down downnn downn you you oughta know, tonight is the night to let it go put on a show i wanna show how, you lost control so let it go because we have a night, to go so come on and fly with me as we make it the best night ever So baby don't worry you are my only you won't be lonely, even if the sky is falling down baby are you down down down.

You smell worse then my grave ever did.
"punts off the Ebon Hold"
Suddenly, I appreciate the Twisting Nether a whole lot more.
What are YOU talking about? I'll have you know that plenty of men vie for my attention.