895 equipped SP/Fury War LFGuild

Guild Recruitment
I am going to keep this post brief for your reading pleasure. My guild is currently in its death throes and I am in need of a new guild to call home.

My toons:

Warrior -
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MWK4dwFyYzjG7rqg#fight=2&type=damage-done
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Nascentes/simple

Priest -
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mwdxG6nc3fvkzbQY#fight=23&type=damage-done
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Codicier/simple

What I am looking for:

A 2/3 (weekend hours a huge plus) night a week guild, established, casual but with progression in mind(not too derpy, non poop sock). I am open to play either toon and can do so reasonably well. I prefer Alliance to Horde but if the offer is right i wont refuse a faction swap. Feel free to post your spam here or contact me today via realid at Fervere#1249.
Anatidaephobia – 3/10 Mythic Nighthold Horde US Shattered Hand
    - Raid Times: 8PM–11PM EST/5PM-8PM PST Tuesday & Thursday
    - Server: Shattered Hand US (PVP PST)
    - Faction: Horde
    - Raid Comp: Mythic 20 man
    - Group Style: Semi-Hardcore
    - Loot: Loot Council - EPGP LootMaster Addon required
    - VOIP: Discord required
    - Guild Website: http://feartheduck.wowlaunch.com/
    - Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/1926

Legion Progression:
    - 7/7 Normal Emerald Dream
    - 7/7 Heroic Emerald Dream
    - 7/7 Mythic Emerald Dream
    - 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor
    - 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
    - 10/10 Normal Nighthold
    - 10/10 Heroic Nighthold
    - 3/10 Mythic Nighthold

Guild mission:
    Anatidaephobia was founded in Mist of Pandaria, and rapidly established ourselves as a core raiding guild on our server. Our mission is to maintain a satisfactory pace on encounter progression while using a minimal time obligation in doing so.

Raid Structure:
    Tuesday & Thursday: We primarily focus on progression
    Monday: Farm night (optional)

Our Current Needs are as follows:
    Open Recruitment, currently have strong Mythic Roster, always looking for more bodies to stay competitve.
    - Ranged DPS
    - Healers with DPS option

Feel free to apply even if your class is not listed above if our raid group seems to fit your needs, exceptions are always a possibility.

OUR REQUIREMENTS:
    - Have Discord with a working mic
    - Be on time and ready (Form @ 745 EST, in instance pulling by 8 EST)
    - Know the fights & do your research
    - Know what your class can bring to the table for each encounter.
    - Willing to learn from mistakes and personal accountability
    - Have a positive & professional attitude

Officer contact information:
    - Cowa (Raid leader) Cowa#11324
    - Hypnoticka (Officer) Btag: Teka#1423
10/10H casual group looking for more.
<Phrasing> on Hyjal (Horde) is looking for more exceptional players to round out our heroic roster. We raid T, Th, Su from 6-9PM Pacific. Let me know if we can discuss further.

BT: Snuffle#1239
Hey there Codfish!

I know I'm an orc but I'm hoping we can look past our differences and see how we can be a good fit for each other. ;)

I represent <Icon> on Thrall and we're a 2-night raiding outfit that runs on Thursdays and Mondays from 9-12 EST.

We just got our first Mythic kill last night! And with 19 people at that haha.

We're casualcore in that we have a more relaxed schedule but have a progression mindset. Many of us have been together since Vanilla and we're more of a family than a guild. We have our annual meetup in Dallas this October.

I sent you a friend request but if you don't get in game during the day I'd be happy to chat with you at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com!
I am linking the post to our guild recruitment so you can also see what our guildies have to say about our guild as well as our raiding times, I will also add you to BTag. We would be open to either of your toons.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753557235#post-1
Haha you just accept my friend request, but I'll post a little bit here for you to refer back to. We'd prefer your warrior but it is up to you.

<Tribe of the Ascended> - Burning Legion
7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 3/10 M NH
Tues/Thurs 8-11pm CST
Optional organized weekend raid

Long post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753627479#1
Anatidaephobia – 3/10 Mythic Nighthold Horde US Shattered Hand
    - Raid Times: 8PM–11PM EST/5PM-8PM PST Tuesday & Thursday
    - Server: Shattered Hand US (PVP PST)
    - Faction: Horde
    - Raid Comp: Mythic 20 man
    - Group Style: Semi-Hardcore
    - Loot: Loot Council - EPGP LootMaster Addon required
    - VOIP: Discord required
    - Guild Website: http://feartheduck.wowlaunch.com/
    - Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/1926

Legion Progression:
    - 7/7 Normal Emerald Dream
    - 7/7 Heroic Emerald Dream
    - 7/7 Mythic Emerald Dream
    - 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor
    - 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
    - 10/10 Normal Nighthold
    - 10/10 Heroic Nighthold
    - 3/10 Mythic Nighthold

Guild mission:
    Anatidaephobia was founded in Mist of Pandaria, and rapidly established ourselves as a core raiding guild on our server. Our mission is to maintain a satisfactory pace on encounter progression while using a minimal time obligation in doing so.

Raid Structure:
    Tuesday & Thursday: We primarily focus on progression
    Monday: Farm night (optional)

Our Current Needs are as follows:
    Open Recruitment, currently have strong Mythic Roster, always looking for more bodies to stay competitve.
    - Ranged DPS
    - Healers with DPS option

Feel free to apply even if your class is not listed above if our raid group seems to fit your needs, exceptions are always a possibility.

OUR REQUIREMENTS:
    - Have Discord with a working mic
    - Be on time and ready (Form @ 745 EST, in instance pulling by 8 EST)
    - Know the fights & do your research
    - Know what your class can bring to the table for each encounter.
    - Willing to learn from mistakes and personal accountability
    - Have a positive & professional attitude

Officer contact information:
    - Cowa (Raid leader) Cowa#11324
    - Hypnoticka (Officer) Btag: Teka#1423
Hello, I am an officer in my guild. Our raid team is looking for some more dps and we could sure use you! Also, no faction/server change.

SomethingDiabolical - Stormrage - Alliance

Progression 7/7M 3/3H 2/10M

Raid Times: T/W/Th from 8:30PM-12:00AM EST

If you would like some more information, feel free to hit me up!

Innerhollow#1628
Hello Codicier a pleasure to make your acquaintance! <Having Fun> is currently looking for more Dps to round out our core raid team. And a shadow priest or another fury warrior would be a welcome addition to our team

Spam below

Guild – Having Fun
Guild Type – Semi Hardcore
Guild Size - Small
Server - Greymane
Faction - Alliance
Voice - Discord

Current Raid Times - Eastern Standard Time
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Tues -- 9:00PM-11PM -Farm content
Sat -- 8:00PM-11PM -Progression
Sun -- 8:00PM-11PM -Progression
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Loot Type
Farm content is simple ML with /roll
Progression (currently heroic) is handled with loot council
Current Guild Progression
7/7H-3/3H-10/10N-9/10H
--------------------------------------------------------------------
A Little Bit About Having Fun
We are a small community of good friends that have gamed with each other for many years. We want players that will have fun and enjoy the content at a consistent pace with us. We all want to experience challenging content without stressing too hard about the pace. With challenge, does come the expectation that players are willing to put the time into obtaining flasks/food/pre-pots relevant to the raid level we are doing that night as well as learning about the mechanics of the fights before raid. Cauldrons are dropped for Saturday/Sunday during progression.

A lot of us are vulgar, of us are silly. Don’t give up your naming rights, it’s not a good idea. We like to put on our semi-serious faces on during the weekend and get things done so we can get that point where we can mess around in raid and still get everything down.

Is gear an issue?
We want players who are passionate about their class and role. Gear comes with time and if you want to be there, we can get you there.

After all, we all like purple items with big numbers on it so we can make bigger numbers come out of bigger bosses.

As our community grows a little bit more we also plan to start mythic raiding.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact us
-----------------------------------------
ImmortalCNCR#1911
Lyrianda#1723
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Codicier,

We are 10/10H in NH and we are looking to add an experienced melee dps. We raid weds, sun & monday from 8-11 pm est. We also have alt raid on Thurs nights for those gearing up or just playing casual.

We are alliance on Stormrage - one of the most active communuities and economies in WoW.

We definately have a core spot for your warrior - melee dps is the greater need for us.

Cairdeas is a very stable, tight knit community with a long history in MMO's. We have been active and raiding since vanilla. Our group is laid back and very low drama - which is how we have lasted so long.

We are looking for quality people who are also quality players looking to have fun and explore the game with like minded friends.

You can learn more about our guild and our raid here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753587497

Add my btag if interested. Would be great to talk about your goals and what you are looking for in a raid/guild.

Sevenföld
Eventin#1487
I'm very interested in your Shadow Priest. Keep in mind we actually are looking for a full time Warrior DPS as well. I think we should talk over BNET.

(PM me via Battle.net)

http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Server:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

About Us:
<Deviant> is a progression based 3-day raiding guild formed on July 11th, 2006. We use the EPGP loot system. Members are expected to be on time with consumables and must be capable of receiving constructive criticism. We push our members to improve themselves regardless of being at the top or bottom of the charts and to research boss encounter mechanics before raid time.

Current Progression:
3/10 Mythic NH, 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 12:30AM
Sunday: 10:00PM - 12:00AM

Contact Info:
Enceno#1753 [GM]
Humanbean#1710
Monkdom#1900
Ashayah#1380
Hello!

<Struggle Bus> is a 2 night a week raid team in Currently Online. We are 1/10M & 10/10H in just 4 weeks of raiding. Currently recruiting for 3-4 more players to round out our mythic roster!

Raid Times: W/TH 7-10:30pm CST

Recruitment: DPS & 1 healer (with DPS OS)

Contact: Bree#1278 (Btag) or for immediate answers Bree#7256 (Discord chat)

Apply: www.coguild.com/raiding
Choose Team Struggle Bus

-All applicants must submit an app so a team lead can properly contact and interview you. We realize this is a game, but the app is short and to the point!
Hey man, we are currently looking for players to finish up our roster before we head into Mythic. Seems like you'd be the right fit.

We're located on Stormreaver-US (horde) and we raid 6 hours a week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10pm to 12am CST.

Forum thread is here if you want more info
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752565571?page=1

Let me know if you're interested !
Sunrhise#1355
Hi Codicier,

I'm Fuzfuz from <Adapt> of Arthas, a 2-day Horde progression guild. We're currently 3/10M and looking to add a Shadow Priest to our roster.

We raid from 10 PM - 1 AM EST on Wed/Sun, with an optional farm night on Tuesday at the same times. On offnights, we're usually running M+ and we make an effort to get everyone their +15 each week.

I would love to chat with you about joining our guild as early as tonight for our farm raid. I'm at work currently, but will add you from Bitter#1387 when I get home. In the meantime, you can check out more about our guild at adapt.enjin.com. Talk with you soon!
Hi Codicier,

I sent you a friend request. I think that you would be a good fit for our team. You can find our recruitment post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753100143?page=1#post-11

Look forward to speaking with you!
The Reckless

Guild Policies & Charter: http://recklessonline.com/forum_threads/2552240

Realm: Tichondrius

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Monday/Wednesday 9-12 PM EST

Our History:

Currently reformed guild from top 50 and many players with over 10+ years of experience playing together within a gaming community.

We Are Looking For:

-Players willing to compete for a spot on our Mythic Roster.
- Goal Orientated Individuals with mythic raiding being the goal.
-Thick Skin with the ability to take constructive criticism and give it.
-Fun and Mature Players that in the end just want to have fun and get content cleared with a light schedule.

-Class Needs
Holy Paladin
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Beast Master Hunter
Wind Walker Monk

What we expect from you
-High Raid Attendance
- Knowledge of current Progression
-Knowledge of your class and spec
-Ability to communicate via Discord
-Great Attitude with the ability to learn on the fly and give 100%

Contacts:
Vik#1619, Kalios#1530 , Cluraz#1378

Our Website: www.recklessonline.com
Priest Lives Matter is an Alliance Mythic guild on PROUDMOORE .

Current Progression:

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M
ToV: 2/3M
Nighthold: 4/10M

We are striving to be a serious mythic progression guild raiding Monday,Tuesday, Thursday 9pm-12 PST.

Recruiting:

Mages
Warlocks
SPriests
Elemental Shaman
Hunter

Rogue
Warrior DPS
DK

Any other exceptional DPS will be consider as well.

We have a strong core of players that have been in top guilds on multiple servers and are currently also some of the best players in the game. With players that have experienced almost all of the end game content starting from back in vanilla.

We constantly run mythic + 15s to get gear while we are not raiding.

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for exceptional players that are experienced with their classes into filling our ranks and joining our raiding team for the next raid.
You should have prior mythic level raiding knowledge and achievements.

But most of all, be a superb player willing to improve yourself and play as a team player.

Visit our website at http://priestlivesmatter.enjin.com/

Bnet contacts for more details:

Kyo#1412
Raijin#1308

Discord Id: kyo#6145
Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for our guild. We have a core spots open for your classes. We completed 6 new heroic bosses in the past 2 weeks putting us at 1/10M. We would LOVE to have you join us! Here is a little more information about our guild:

<Internet Kings>1/10M (Killed 6 new Heroic bosses in the past 2 weeks)Stormrage Alliance (PvE-EST)2 nights/week ▣ Thursday 8:30pm to 11:30pm & Sunday 8 - 11 pm EST 6 HR Raid Week!Recruiting Healers & DPS

Ranged DPS:
▣ Balance Druid
▣ Hunter
▣ Mage
▣ Shadow Priest
▣ Elemental Shaman
▣ Warlock

Melee DPS:
▣ Monk
▣ Rogue
▣ Warrior
▣ Retribution Paladin
▣ Frost DK
▣ Enhancement Shaman
▣ Havoc Demon Hunter

Healers:
▣ Priest
▣ Druid
▣ Shaman
▣ Paladin

About us:

<Internet Kings> 1/10M NH is a newly formed Stormrage alliance-based raiding guild. We are a solid, tight knit team of like-minded players, who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Almost the entire guild has raided top-end progression and are recently coming back to WoW for the expansion, Legion.

We raid two nights a week, Thursday & Sunday. Thursday from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST & Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. We are easygoing and laid-back, yet we want to get as much progress and boss kills in as we can in our 6 hours per week. We are all mature, veteran players (many from US top 20 guilds), with more than basic game knowledge, which will attribute to our progression in Legion.

We are looking for players that can perform at an acceptable level through your damage/healing, raid awareness, and your ability to deal with fight mechanics. Must be able to be dependable, have a working microphone, downloaded and use discord.

For more information, please contact via bnet:

Recruitment Officers:
Fern - Fernleaf#1673
Mahes - ImmortLRoach#1490
Hey there we got a spot open on our roster for your priest. We're a mythic weekend guild that was hit with the attendance mechanic when we started mythic. We're back up to a sizable roster once again and need 1 or 2 people to round out he roster. Here's our info if ur interested https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753099476#1
Current Progression:
Team Dojo: 4/10M NH, 10/10H NH
Team Infusion: 3/10M 10/10H NH

Loot System:
We use the loot system known as EPGP which considers many things including: BIS, Attendance, Upgrade Amount and Loot History.

Raid Times: For Both Teams
Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST)
Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST)
Thursday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST)

Overview
Dark Singularity was formed on the Hyjal server during the Warlords of Draenor expansion. DS has become a successful raiding guild while completing all content in WoD. DS is always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the application page at http://dark-singularity.shivtr.com/. Or if you want make an alt on Hyjal and /who Dark Singularity to find an officer. We would also suggest you go to our website's front page and read our guild mission statement, guidelines and recruitment post. This will give you a good idea of what DS is all about.

Contact Us:

Team Dojo:
Lucidterror#1746
Archaon#1706

Team Infusion:
Dirtycambo#11545

Current need for Team Dojo:
Holy Paladin
Sin/Outlaw Rogue
Fury/Arms Warrior
Havoc Demon Hunter
MM/BM Hunter
Enhancement Shaman
Shadow Priest

Current need for Team Infusion:
Demon Hunter Havoc
Druid Balance
Paladin Retribution
Priest Shadow
Rogue Any
Shaman Restoration
Warrior Arms/Fury

We do sale runs on off nights (Usually Monday) to help make players and guild bank some gold. We also use this gold for guild repairs. We are on Discord and GroupMe. We use Mumble/Discord as our VoIP. This guild will help you as long as you are willing to help the guild and your fellow players in return.