[A][H] <Order of the Righteous>

Dalaran
Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
This guild is full of the nicest people around. So helpful. I'm in the alliance and horde side guilds, and The positivity, community, and transparency of the guild, it's officers and leaders, is a welcome relief from elitist crap.
I have jumped through many different guilds. at first, they would be very active but it would then die out pretty quick. ive been looking for a guild that is active, has a positive environment, and helps out the WoW communities with small acts of kindness. sure enough, I came across one of those random acts of kindness from the Order of the Righteous. once i was invited into the guild, i fell in love with the positivity, could not believe how incredible these members were and i felt like I was finally home. being in this guild makes me excited to come back on WoW to see what there is we can do to spread the random act of kindness and i love it very much!
Before I joined OOTR I didn't get any girls, but ever since I joined I get so many girls I had to start a "go fund me" so I can afford condoms
I've never been more happier and accepted than any other guild i was in and i thank everyone for showing me friendship and let me be me. thank you all!!! you all are my WOW family <3 ! You all have helped me grow and become a better WOW player. THANK YOU!!!!
04/21/2017 11:38 AMPosted by Vexmagick
I will pay any1 5,000g to lie about OOTR here on this forum post. all u gotta do is tell ppl that ootr scammed u and that kornbreadkhan is a scammer that loves underage boys.
i will b teaching ppl how 2 make fake screenshots to post as proof and i will help make fake videos to hate on the guild. any1 that has ideas sned me a ingame mail
any lie that u can think of works 4 me so long as its a good lie that ppl can beleve about the guild master and the little boys he surounds himself wit
the more ppl we have post here the more ppl we can get that will cover my post and spread rumors about him

remember 4 5000g if u post here on this thread and lie about ootr u can help spread hate 4 his guild and destroy it.
plz help out plz destroy ootr
any1 that destroys ootr by kicking out its members will get 100k

the gmaster is not the only 1 that needs 2 get lied about. find any1 in his guild and lie bout him and dont feel bad if u do cuz its funny hahahahah
I feel sorry for you,
that you have such a sad life. With nothing better to do than hate on good people.

04/21/2017 11:38 AMPosted by Vexmagick
I will pay any1 5,000g to lie about OOTR here on this forum post. all u gotta do is tell ppl that ootr scammed u and that kornbreadkhan is a scammer that loves underage boys.
i will b teaching ppl how 2 make fake screenshots to post as proof and i will help make fake videos to hate on the guild. any1 that has ideas sned me a ingame mail
any lie that u can think of works 4 me so long as its a good lie that ppl can beleve about the guild master and the little boys he surounds himself wit
the more ppl we have post here the more ppl we can get that will cover my post and spread rumors about him

remember 4 5000g if u post here on this thread and lie about ootr u can help spread hate 4 his guild and destroy it.
plz help out plz destroy ootr
any1 that destroys ootr by kicking out its members will get 100k

the gmaster is not the only 1 that needs 2 get lied about. find any1 in his guild and lie bout him and dont feel bad if u do cuz its funny hahahahah
Hi I am a member of the guild. I want to share my conscious experience so bear with me.

I played wow for 12 years and I am a cancer (june 22 birthday) and an empath and I am super sensitive to negativity and bad people and emotions.

Order of the righteous is a very wonderful guild. It has helped me find peace and friends and do end game content with out feeling judged or yelled at. It's a very great guild and I am proud to have Korn as my GM.

The guild promotes a lot of good - and if you're like me - you probably been hurt a lot in the past. THis guild really does help people and doesn't judge or get competitive or angry. It's a very great guild especially for sensitive emotional people.

Although I don't actively participate in all the events because I get bored of wow and play stardew valley and guild wars 2 hearthstone and steam games - I highly recommend this guild to anybody who wants a good home of positive conscious friendly people.

Feel free to talk to us in dalaran.
I have joined many guilds and the harmful behaviors of many guilds have left me in a very mistrusting state. But Righteousness is a great guild.

And to be fair - I am super picky of guilds and people. This guild won me over because they have a good energy about them. I feel like I don't get sick or headaches or have to hide or be scared. It's a great guild.
Everyone in the guild is so kind. Someone is always willing to lend a helping hand. I was looking for a place to call home and I found it with the OotR!
FOR THE RAOK! Indeed.
We're also on Horde.
I came basically out of nowhere, newb to game and all that implies, yet they took me in and were friendly to me, made me feel wanted & welcome all here in the midst of a great game. I consider myself damn lucky to be here. They make RAOK their reason-why, you know what, that's freaking awesome, that's people that still care, and ya' know what, I care too.
Last word, it's not about you or what you use to think. It's about giving our all so another person can come home and be welcomed into love and all that goes with it.
Now this has taken a lot out of me to write, and,please,group-leaders correct me where I was wrong. I just had to try and explain to those who don't get it, that this is about love, and that will always be the most important quest in my life, and obviously a lot of the lives here. Peace, and Love
Hope I didn't over-say it. Love & Peace.
03/05/2018 07:29 PMPosted by Arisiata
Hope I didn't over-say it. Love & Peace.

Love & Peace all day! <3
I had actually quit WoW and was just closing all my auctions and so on in case I ever wanted to play again. Then I saw Korn's message about random acts of kindness and thought I'd try again, because I can get behind that agenda. Order of the RAOK (the horde-side guild) saved the game for me. WoW has never been so much fun. I routinely help out with all sorts of things (helped someone get severax crystals today, for example), and I've been helped plenty of times. This is what the game should be.

Sure, Korn preaches acts of kindness a fair bit. Given how much negativity is out there, he has to be loud and in front to get a word in edgewise. More power to him, and more power to the guilds on both alliance and horde, and more power to random acts of kindness, both in and out of game. It changes lives. Pass it on.
(For the Random acts of Kindness).
If you believe in Charity, helping people, and being positive please repeat it after me:

FOR THE RAOK!
FOR THE RAOK!!
I love this guild. Before I met them I was always hesitant about joining guilds because I never found one that fit me, but with the OotR I feel as if I have found a family. There's always someone willing to help out and there's always something going on. I love you guys! <3

FOR THE RAOK!!!
FOR THE RAOK!! : )
I've been in this guild for quite a few months now. The guildies are lovely and kind, and always help when you need it. Never have I seen a community more active and willing to help people in WOW. If you decide to give this guild a try, expect to be treated as family no matter your level, faction, gender, or previous experience. Also be prepared to have kindness bestowed upon you each and every day.

Love you all, FOR THE RAOK!