5-6 raiders Looking for guild. 890 players

Barthilas
Tank - paly, rouge, feral druid, resto shaman, resto druid. hunter and Demon hunter all looking for a new home to raid.
looking for raid times around 7-10 server time mon wed thurs
please message me. sinista#1510
I will be hitting you guys up tonight once I'm on.
02/28/2017 03:32 AMPosted by Úndisputed
Tank - paly, rouge, feral druid, resto shaman, resto druid. hunter and Demon hunter all looking for a new home to raid.
looking for raid times around 7-10 server time mon wed thurs
please message me. sinista#1510

Hi, I know it's a bit late but I just saw your post. We are a semi-casual raiding guild, aiming to progress up to Mythic Nighthold, we raid around 10PM ST - 12AM which is late night time on the server and can cater GMT +8 guilds. We have cleared 10/10 H and raid 2-3 nights per week (wed/thu/sun).

We currently have a solid raid team of around 12 raiders with 3 to 4 casuals who come and go. Our initial aim was to get into Mythic Raids and progress through that, but sadly every time you gear someone, either they create drama and quit or join another guild further progressed. It's annoying af, but that's life.

Looking at your post it's exactly what we actually need to further expand our roster so if you're still looking for a new home just message me (arclite#1442). I'll try to add you on bnet as well. We also do Mythic+ dungeons weekly, we are hanging around the 15 keystone mark, depending on how we go.
<Winter Spring> Barthilas Horde, Is Currently looking for solid players for mythic raiding in legion.

Progression:
7/7M (cutting edge)
10/10 H NH
3/10 M NH

Schedule (AEST/SERVER TIME)
Wednesday: 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM
Thursday: 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM
Sunday: 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM

What <Winter Spring> is looking for:
Tanks: Looking For tank that can also DPS
Heals: Unavailable
Damage: Available
Any Other Skilled Players may Apply.

Requirement:
1. Skilled in playing the game and their class.
2. Have a strong sense of teamwork and are committed to raiding and our progression as a team.
3. Have a positive attitude.
4. Are willing to farm for the gear required for raiding.
5. Prepared for raids, researching encounters beforehand.
6. Have a reliable internet connection.
7. Conduct themselves in a mature and respectful manner.

Why (Winter Spring) might be a perfect fit for you?
- friendly community
- Comfortable, fun and serious raid environment

Recruitment:
We're interested in hearing from any skilled, alert and experienced raiders looking to contribute to a friendly and engaged guild. We expect good attitude from our raiders and knowledge of their class.

For More information please PST: Thánátøs , Vendrix or Epiilepsy
Hey there bud

Currently a 10/10H Raid team for a mythic guild we are the second team, we are looking for ranged dps if that interests you! so we can push into mythic!

We raid from 7pm St till 10pm ST weds/fri/sun
which is 5pm-8pm GMT8 time :) (Perth)

hmu on Skargrim#1387 if you wanna chat! we are on Barth and horde :)

Thanks!