North American Qualifier Cup Clarification

Arenas
Hey all,

We’re still working out the final details needed for the official announcement of the first North American Qualifier Cup, but there’s an important clarification we wanted to share with you now.

The bracket seeding for this first cup will be determined by your end of season rating for Legion PvP Season 2. Remember that there is no rating requirement to sign up, so regardless of the rating your team achieves overall, all teams will still be eligible to compete in the Cup.

Stay tuned for more information - we’ll see you in the Arena!
YES
WOOT
lemon
anyone else expecting a lot of boomkins and Rshamans?
Hi,

I am not sure if this is the proper location, but I am struggling to understand my timeline for competing @ Blizzcon 2017.

More specifically, when do signup for qualifiers start? If no set date, when should we expect sign ups? Will this be the only time I sign up for anything... simply winning to progress?

Also if someone could explain the point system this would be great!

Salootz
awesome!
!@#$
Will this be streamed?
Not interested. PVP is still broken therefore, certain comps/combinations will win. Most of my level 110s are at an unfair disadvantage. Why bother trying?
04/12/2017 02:50 PMPosted by Lothlòria
Not interested. PVP is still broken therefore, certain comps/combinations will win. Most of my level 110s are at an unfair disadvantage. Why bother trying?

you know you posted this on a balance druid right?