A message to all RBG guilds & Blizzard

Battlegrounds
06/03/2017 12:50 PMPosted by Porzingis
Judsoni/OP,

Just post here the name of your characters and what days/times you will be queuing and when the exact moment you enter que will be.

[/quote]

just add us all to btag when you are going to q and we will all have lots of fun and help out!
06/03/2017 01:00 PMPosted by Deshxx
06/03/2017 12:50 PMPosted by Porzingis
Judsoni/OP,

Just post here the name of your characters and what days/times you will be queuing and when the exact moment you enter que will be.

[/quote]

just add us all to btag when you are going to q and we will all have lots of fun and help out!

We will literally take turns helping out.
06/03/2017 01:00 PMPosted by Deshxx

We will literally take turns helping out.[/quote]

Nice gank attempt.
Huh?

We will literally take turns helping out.

Nice gank attempt.[/quote]

What does that even mean?
He means 'snipe'
I watched a well known player on stream pilot a toon. A couple of weeks later this same toon links 2200 to the group I was in. They didn't even bother to do a name change.....carries ruin the ques for people who actually earn/achieve the xp, invite these players,expecting the same skill lvl for those who link it, except these carries end up performing at a lower level and you are stuck with them till the end of the game. You watch them underperform all game. These players are dead weight with no awareness and have zero contribution to a team trying to push competitively, whether it be 1800, 2k or 2400. One person can drag a whole team to a loss. Lack of healing, lack of dps, lack of cc etc. ***OP can type an intricate novel but ***can't press 3 buttons on a dk, and ***posts on a lvl 1. If visual appeal is what you really want, wont this set likely be avail for purchase through tokens in the future? Or there is usually a pve alternative xmog set, cuz honestly I don't believe the OP one bit. All the signs indicated with an asterisks suggest otherwise.