10/10 H 1/10 M - LF merger

Barthilas
Deadline is a 5 year old guild that has been consistently raiding at a heroic level pushing occasionally into mythic when we have the numbers.

Currently we're 10/10 heroic and 1/10 mythic, having only managed to do 1 mythic raid this tier due to number constraints.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8pm st until 11:30pm st (tentatively 7:30 - 11).

Bottom line - we have a really strong core of high performers that are more than capable of pushing deep into mythic content, and would like to find a guild in a similar situation to flesh out the roster and get a consistent team of 20 raiders - all logistics to be negotiated.

If you have any queries or are potentially interested in discussing any and all possibilities, send me a message in game. If I'm not online, I'll be on my alt Sublimé, otherwise just leave in-game mail.
Hey man. Ill drop you a message when the servers come back up!
03/11/2017 12:16 AMPosted by Rades
Deadline is a 5 year old guild that has been consistently raiding at a heroic level pushing occasionally into mythic when we have the numbers.

Currently we're 10/10 heroic and 1/10 mythic, having only managed to do 1 mythic raid this tier due to number constraints.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8pm st until 11:30pm st (tentatively 7:30 - 11).

Bottom line - we have a really strong core of high performers that are more than capable of pushing deep into mythic content, and would like to find a guild in a similar situation to flesh out the roster and get a consistent team of 20 raiders - all logistics to be negotiated.

If you have any queries or are potentially interested in discussing any and all possibilities, send me a message in game. If I'm not online, I'll be on my alt Sublimé, otherwise just leave in-game mail.

Hey Rades, I am the gm of <Zero Emapthy> We currently are recruiting to fill both of our 2 teams so we can push more into mythic NH. If this interests you contact me on: Shara#1861 to disuss more. We also have an active mythic plus community inside the guild and are all about being efficient in our raid times while maintaining a nontoxic environment.
Hey there Rades!

Zug Zug - Barthilas:

Since 2016, Zug Zug is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild. Led by a strong leader and a group of officers who have achieved 13/13M HFC AOTC in WoD, our aim is to progress and conquer all the mythic contents. In recent tier succession, zuggers achieved Cutting Edge: Xavius and will continue to smash out contents. We are now expanding our roster!

Recruitment
Tanks : Closed
Healers : Closed
R-DPS : Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Balanced Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Warlock
* All exceptional raiders are welcomed, regardless of Recruitment list

Current Progression
Nighthold
Mythic: 3/10 - In Progress
Heroic: 10/10 - Completed
Normal: 10/10 - Completed

Emerald Nightmare
Mythic: 7/7M - Completed (Cutting Edge: Xavius)
Heroic: 7/7 - Completed

Trial of Valor
Heroic: 3/3 - Completed

Raid Schedule (SVT)
Wednesday: 08.00pm to 11.00pm
Sunday: 07.30pm to 11.30pm
Monday: 08.00pm to 11.00pm

Daylight Savings (SVT):
Wednesday: 09.00pm to 12.00am (Invites starts at 8.45pm)
Sunday: 08.30pm - 12.30am
Monday: 09.00pm to 12.00am (Invites starts at 8.45pm)

If you are an experienced raider who would like to join a competent group, we want YOU!
Please leave a message below with warcraft logs or add any of the following:
Charzdingo#1921 (GL/RL), Cortex#1111 (Officer), Mithean#1185 (Officer)
<Winter Spring> Barthilas Horde, Is Currently looking for solid players for mythic raiding in legion.

Progression:
7/7M (cutting edge)
10/10 H NH
3/10 M NH

Schedule (AEST/SERVER TIME)
Wednesday: 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM
Thursday: 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM
Sunday: 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM

What <Winter Spring> is looking for:
Tanks: Looking For tank that can also DPS
Heals: Unavailable
Damage: Available
Any Other Skilled Players may Apply.

Requirement:
1. Skilled in playing the game and their class.
2. Have a strong sense of teamwork and are committed to raiding and our progression as a team.
3. Have a positive attitude.
4. Are willing to farm for the gear required for raiding.
5. Prepared for raids, researching encounters beforehand.
6. Have a reliable internet connection.
7. Conduct themselves in a mature and respectful manner.

Why (Winter Spring) might be a perfect fit for you?
- friendly community
- Comfortable, fun and serious raid environment

Recruitment:
We're interested in hearing from any skilled, alert and experienced raiders looking to contribute to a friendly and engaged guild. We expect good attitude from our raiders and knowledge of their class.

For More information please PST: Thánátøs , Vendrix or Epiilepsy