The user/character above you...

General Discussion
Ugh. Of all people, why'd it have to be you, hooman?

You treat my zombie daughter right, y'hear? None of that "purge the necromancy" nonsense that Voss put in your head. Or I'll find you.

/Vanish
Sam!! Welcome to the family!! You wanted him you got him and I don't want him back.. good luck! Have fun and call his Dad if you guys need anything!
*edit* ok let me re-phrase... Sam!!! Welcome to the family! I hope you can get him to get a job and finally get him to move out on his own and pay his own bills... but if all you want is to live in my basement in a box full of dirt.. and eat all my pets.. I'll stake you. Otherwise lots of love.
03/16/2017 01:44 PMPosted by Skylahr
Sam!! Welcome to the family!! You wanted him you got him and I don't want him back.. good luck! Have fun and call his Dad if you guys need anything!

If you care this little for your own son you can stay the hell away from mine.
So did you fall in love with my daughter because of her bad cow puns?

03/16/2017 01:35 PMPosted by Samariyu
You treat my zombie daughter right, y'hear? None of that "purge the necromancy" nonsense that Voss put in your head. Or I'll find you.

What makes you think she doesn't also want to purge the world of necromancers?

Clearly you two are out of touch.
03/16/2017 01:48 PMPosted by Phlynch
So did you fall in love with my daughter because of her bad cow puns?

Implying i'd be attracted to another female. let alone a child of YOURS, get out of here with that.
Can you run me through Razorfen Kraul please?
I sense a gold digger...
Sam: ....Honey...What were you thinking?

Daughter: I'm thinking if his ears and hands are that big, imagine what the rest of him looks like.

Sam: *tearfully* I've taught you well.

03/16/2017 01:44 PMPosted by Skylahr
*edit* ok let me re-phrase... Sam!!! Welcome to the family! I hope you can get him to get a job and finally get him to move out on his own and pay his own bills... but if all you want is to live in my basement in a box full of dirt.. and eat all my pets.. I'll stake you. Otherwise lots of love.
Awww yeeeaaah. Sexy night elf husbando. Score.
My son better still be living come winterveil dinner.

So did you<span class="truncated">...</span> fall in love with my daughter because of her bad cow puns?

Implying i'd be attracted to another female. let alone a child of YOURS, get out of here with that.

I'm going to be honest, I can't tell what gender you are under all that armor. My son is equally armed with puns though.
What's a girl got to do to be invited into a Mythic + group?
03/16/2017 02:02 PMPosted by Phlynch
I'm going to be honest, I can't tell what gender you are under all that armor. My son is equally armed with puns though.

Well the size difference. Ooooh does he like to moove it? If he does, that mooment in the spotlight will be very amoosing. Or is all this just grazy talk?
Hello.
03/16/2017 02:02 PMPosted by Phlynch
My son better still be living come winterveil dinner.
Don't worry. He, my third daughter and I are having this cow (this meaty juicy cow...) over for winterveil feast. I swear on my honor, his pulse won't be magically simulated or anything. You're welcome to join us...son.
Think of the children?! A cow-dog hybrid!

Edit: Whoops, someone else posted. "It's so lovely you're trying to bridge the rift between worgen and forsaken. So lovely. I think we should bring your new bride to Greymane, he'll be so pleased."
03/16/2017 02:08 PMPosted by Plainswander
Hello.

Sir please take a seat here.

Let's go over your chat transcript real quick.
So what exactly where you planning to do the cat with that lotion?

By the way you username "plainswander_loves_to_pitb12" is very creative

I hope you are enjoying those cookies and iced tea. You are free to leave now but just know that Seminole county police task force is outside and they want to have a word with you.
Just say NO to fundementalists !
03/16/2017 02:15 PMPosted by Nimii
Just say NO to fundementalists !
Perfect! A demon to help out with my rituals!
I'll show you what shadow is all about.
A night elf huh? Well I'm a night human! ba tum tsh
03/16/2017 02:21 PMPosted by Anorea
I'll show you what shadow is all about.

"A priest? Just how uptight are you? You don't have a problem with my totally legitimate business, do you?"

03/16/2017 02:23 PMPosted by Kyle
A night elf huh? Well I'm a night human! ba tum tsh

"Ew... it's all pale and dead. If you were into that, couldn't you have at least chosen a forsaken?"