892 Aff Warlock LF PST Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Good morning. I raided ENH Shaman since BC (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Forore/simple), but swapped to Aff Warlock. Guild kind of fell apart, and I moved to Hawaii for work. Now that my life is back together, looking to get back into raiding. Prefer PvE servers. Definitely looking for a west coast server since I am in Hawaii and raid times a bit later due to me being 3 hours behind (930-10pm PST start time is perfect)

A bit about me, I spent 14 years in the Army, and I now work as a DoD contractor. I am laid back and prefer a semi-hardcore raiding guild 3 nights a week. I play every day, I always come prepared with flasks/food/runes. I stay pretty close to icy-veins for tips/tricks to max my dps.

I admit my gear is a bit lacking and I don't have any recent logs, but I am a quick learner when it comes to mythic progression.

Thanks!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Sgtrage/simple

BT: Forore #1432

Send me a link to your Discord and we can chat!
Hello,

<Montage> on Sargeras Alliance
Raid Hours: Tuesday and Thursdays from 8 to 11 PM CST / 6 to 9 PST / 4 to 7 HAST?
Current Progression: 6/10H

The start time is a bit early for you, but if it works out we're seeking ranged for progression in a semi hardcore raid environment.

BattleTag: Alex#1785
Discord: dJDjR
Hi! I'd love to talk more with you about raiding with us. We're looking for a few ranged dps to join us as we continue Mythic progression.

I have discord, if you're interested in talking we can hop in there, but we use TS as our voice client for raiding.

[A] <Last Pull> 1/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting! Our recruitment needs are:

Ranged DPS: Warlock, Mage, Boomkin with strong resto OS.
Melee DPS: All applicants considered, but higher priority for ranged.

<Last Pull>, US Alliance Cenarius was founded in 2007. We’ve been raiding 25 (now 20) man content since BC. Our goal is to push progression and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment. While we can arrange a cross-realm trial run, we feel that new members joining us on Cenarius is important. A guild is more than just the 9 hours we spend raiding together, so we do require that individuals transfer upon joining.

Full recruitment thread for more info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753595558

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
1/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic Nighthold

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

How to contact us:

• Battletag: Earrl (slimey42#1203)
• Send Earrl a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact Earrl or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
Thanks you two, but those times are way too early for me. I live in Hawaii, so I am 3 hours behind Pacific, and 5 hours behind Central thanks to daylight savings time.
<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Live Twitch streams during raids
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/
    Thanks, but your raid times are too early for me.
    Hey what's up, we need a Warlock for a full-time mythic raiding position. Here's a little more information about <Simple Math>

<Simple Math> 7/7M 3/3M 3/10M on Andorhal Horde
    We are a 10-year-old guild started in 2006 who has cleared all Heroic and mythic content since vanilla. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more.

Raid Times: Sunday - Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday 8:00pm-12:00am EST

You can fill out a short application on our forums by clicking the "apply" button at the top of the site
    https://www.simplemathguild.com/
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753578529

If you have any questions you can reach us via battletag:
    Xaphus#1471
    Nyx#1419
    Dippindotts#1504
    Zamera#1805
    Hi! We are Intent on Proudmoore!

Current Progression: 3/10M NH, pushing hard on Krosus and LF more high DPS

Raid times: T/W/Th 10pm - 1am PST

Mightybob -- Leucomelas#1788
    Vivimonster -- Vivienne#11343
    Wugzz -- Wugzz#1653
    We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
    Enigma of Mal'Ganis(4/10M) with spellblade down, is recruiting dedicated players for competitive mythic progression content. Our track record includes Cutting Edge; Xavius, Cutting Edge; Archimonde, Previous top us 50, and a long raiding history prior to that. We also do weekly heroic/normal runs for alts/mains/friends.

Our raid times are as follows:

Monday 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST (Progression only)
    Tuesday 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Wednesday 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Thursday 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Visit us at www.guildenigma.com to apply.
    For futher questions or concerns contact me at Cavejohnson#1705 or our GM at Gazzuk#1936
    Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you.
    Alliance - Union - Uldum
    Late Team: 7/7 MYTHIC EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and Currently 10/10 H NH and 1/10 Mythic

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
    Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
    Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader for Union's Second Raid Team also known as the Phoenix Raiders. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Nighthold fast approaching we are looking for fresh players join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753096648#1
    <CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting R-DPS+ heals! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
    3/10 Mythic NightHold
    10/10 H NightHold
    2/3 M Trial of Valor
    7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
    Tues 9pm-12am
    Weds 9pm-12am
    Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
    Heals: Resto Shaman
    Ranged DPS: hunters, warlocks, Boomkin, Mage.

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by DKP. Rules on our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled DPS for progression. The guild is large and has 2 raid groups! So there's always something going on, M+, RBGs, WQ groups. We also sell raids to make our raiders a little extra gold. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.com
    Hi Sgt :)

I'm not sure if our times are too early for you, but just in case ...

Something Shiny is a 2 night raid guild on Cenarius. We raid Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are currently 10/10H and would love an afflic lock to add to our team. We don't have one at the moment. We use mumble for voice and RCLootCouncil for loot distribution. We are a pretty laid back group who like to have fun and be silly yet focus when it's time to kill a boss. If our times/days, work for you, please hit me up at btag maliwali#1577 and we can chat more! Thanks for your time and consideration :)
    <Sovereign Imperium> - 12 year raiding guild (Kel'Thuzad - US)
    7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH
    Schedule: Wednesday, Saturday, and Sundays

Raid Times:
    7:30 PM - 11 PM PST
    8:30 PM - 12 AM MST ( server time )
    9:30 PM - 1 AM CST
    10:30 PM - 2 AM EST

<Sovereign Imperium> originated on Dragonmaw ( Alliance ) in February 2005 and is still operated under the same veterans that notably achieved the server's early vanilla raiding successes to maintain the same competitive edge ever since. If you want stability, you've come to the right place.

In May 2013, we moved to Kel'Thuzad due to the dying population of Dragonmaw to enhance our recruitment pool and overall realm-community atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated, efficient raiders who may or may not fill our profile of raiding: With the proper focus and dedication, we know that raiding only 3 days a week can be just as efficient as 5. We also re-visit content to farm mounts, achievements, and play other games like Diablo, Steam games, Overwatch, and League of Legends.
    Exceptions are always made for exceptional players, however: we are currently pursuing recruitment for core DPS Spots!

What you can expect from us:

- Progression / Consistent Raid schedules. Hasn't changed in years.
    - Accountability to one's performance and attendance. We work as a team.
    - Flasks, feasts, pots, repairs covered. We aren't cheap.
    - An active guild community outside of raiding.

What we expect from you:

- A drive to progress, and a 90% attendance rate.
    - Ice Cream! and a sense of humor.
    - People who can avoid hazards, and follow instructions.
    - A respectable number output to your role. (fancy way of saying good logs)
    - Maturity: Basic raiding experience outside of LFR: the more experience the better.

When we're not raiding, we do mythic+ groups and other sorts of things online. We're looking for core raiders, not a bench. Contact myself in-game for any further questions, applications, or in-game interviews. Seriously get back to me, i'm lonely... :(

Perkan (Perkan#1781)
    Guild Master
    <Sovereign Imperium>
    Kill Stuff Hard is a Semi-Hardcore group who are looking for versatile players. We recently got rid of some toxic players and are looking to fill their shoes.

Guild is 1/10M 10/10H 3/3H 7/7M
    With Second boss of Nighthold down to 20%.

Raid Days: Tues, Wed, & Mon
    Raid Times: 11p-2a ST (Central)

Recruiting for Mythic!

890+ ilvl
      40+ Weapon Ivl

Looking for:
      Spriest
      Frost Mage
      Frost DK
      Warrior
      Rogue
      Elemental Shaman
      Balance Druid

If you interested please Contact:
    Recruiting Officer: Ouroro: Jaebabe#1755
    GM: Darkq: CBeck#1660
    RL: Madradx: Madradx#1421
    HL: Schloop: Zireael#11639
    RO: Ouroro: Jaebabe#1755
    Summary
    Progression: 7/7M | 2/3M | 4/10M
    Raid Times: Monday and Wednesday 830pm-1230am(PST)
    Apply Here: https://www.kingdom-gaming.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=15

Immediate Core Needs
    Warlock
    Boomkin
    Mage
    Any 90%+ Parsing DPS

At Eternal Kingdom we offer a different kind of environment, we host many different raiding teams ranging in progression from Mythic to normal clearing teams. I'm the team lead for the Vanguard team which is currently 7/7M, 2/3M, and 4/10M. Vanguard is a hardcore progression team on a casual schedule. We only raid two days a week but have the same expectations as a hardcore raiding team. We are currently looking to fill core spots with solid and reliable raiders as we move through Nighthold.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

4/10M Nighthold - Under 30% on M Bot
    2/3M ToV
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11 EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Dysfunctionalfamily.wowlaunch.com
    All our guild events start at 11pm EST. Not sure if that would still be too early for you...a bit confused about your actual time zone.

Armageddon Industries (10/10N NH, 3/10H NH, 7/7H EN AOTC, 3/3N ToV)
    Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
    Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
    Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
    Open Alt PuG Night = Sun 11pm-1am EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 865+ ilvl with 3rd artifact relic open and lvl 30+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AOTC with time to farm Heroic before next tier. Any mythic kills is just bonus if we have the time/desire.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, loot style, other events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
    Armageddon#1974
    Raid Times:
    Thursday/Friday/Saturday - 11:30 PM - 2:00 AM PST (Server Time)

http://www.vaikonindustries.com/

Current Progression
    *Mythic Nighthold 2/10
    *Heroic Nighthold 10/10
    *Mythic Emerald Nightmare 7/7
    *Heroic Trials of Valor 3/3
    *Normal Nighthold 10/10

Realm: Proudmoore [West Coast PvE Alliance Heavy]

Requirements:
    •Know your class
    •Be open to constructive criticism
    •Enchant & gem your gear.
    •Come prepared to raid, with pots/flasks/food
    •A positive attitude and patience
    •80% Attendance Requirement
    •In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content
    •Discord (voice server)
    •Admit your mistakes
    •Have a reliable working computer
    •Show up on time and prepared for every raid (15 minutes before)
    •Be communicative about any problems you may be having
    •Advise a raid leader if you will be absent from raid / Post in Discord

Our Focus:
    Vaikon Industries was established at the start of Legion as a late night mythic raiding guild (Pacific Time) We achieved this as a semi-hardcore 20 man team and expanding our roster looking for exceptional players for mythic / nighthold progression,
    however we are very open to "casual" players for heroic raiding but raids spots will be given to players that show there worth in and out of raids. (We take preference in players who like to make progression and betterment of there character a priority)

Tanks: (Looking for Raid leading Experience as a bonus)
    Guardian Druid
    Protection Warrior
    Protection Paladin *Exceptional*

Heals: (Need:Medium)
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Druid
    Mistweaver Monk *Exceptional* (Must Have Off Spec)
    Resto Shaman *Exceptional* (Must Have Off Spec)

Ranged DPS: (Need: Medium)
    Shadow Priest
    Balance Druid
    Frost Mage
    Fire Mage
    Arcane Mage

Melee DPS: (Need:Low)
    Unholy Death Knight
    Frost Death Knight

[Multi Spec's and Hybrid Classes are a high asset esp. people who can switch to healing or tanking on the fly and be "comfortable" ie. Druids/Paladins/Monks/Shamans]
    Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be just previous expansion raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Normal/current HEROIC raiding. Since we raid only three nights a week, we need a high level of performance (if you have any logs such as WoL please have them on hand)

Our Mission:
    Having fun, being serious, and getting !@#$ done plain and simple.

What we expect:
    We expect raiders to be prepared when they come to raids. This means flasks, food, enchants, knowledge of fights etc.. should be handled before raid invites (15 minutes before raid times).
    We use RCLootCouncil for handling our Loot which is rewarded by a 5 member loot council.
    - Required Addons: RCLootCouncil

If you are interested or have any questions please post below and i will reply as soon as possible - Contact me at justabro#11969 (Recruitment Officer) or Endon55#1429 (Guild Master)) or make an application on our website; http://www.vaikonindustries.com/
    <SuperTroopers> Horde on US server Thrall
    Raid Times: Tuesday 10:30pm - 1:00am Wednesday & Thursday 9:45 PM - 1:00 AM EST/6:45 PM - 10:00 PM PST

7/7H EN
    2/7M EN With 16 people only.
    3/3H TOV
    10/10N NH
    10/10H NH

Hello Everyone,

<SuperTroopers> Is guild of old friends that are veteran raiders in WoW with hardcore progression. We are not looking for hardcore, but we would like to progress efficiently and be competitive on our server. If we can get the numbers, we are going to do mythic as soon as possible. At the moment we are looking for range dps to fill up to 20 people. We are about min/maxing as much as we can for raiding to be as successful as we can for the limited time we have for raiding. We are a highly active guild that runs mythic dungeons constantly and are always running content with each other while having fun.

If you have any questions or are interested, then please post on here or message me at my btag Metalfreek05#1366 or Zzugzzug#1948, Thestra#1134