Barthilas
Hey there! <Spooked> is looking for a holy pally! We are currently 8/10H, we raid on Monday/Wednesday/Thursday at 9pm-12am ST

We are a very friendly guild that has quite a few people that are on daily and always running content like mythic + runs and have a fun time while doing it. While we aren't competitive when it comes to raiding we still enjoy it and focus on clearing it as best we can.

If you have any questions you would like to ask I would like to hear back from you. Thank you! :)
03/16/2017 08:22 PMPosted by Aurelina
Dedicated Holy pally lf mythic raiding guild. Guild atmosphere is a priority for me, no toxic elitists whos expectations exceed reality/grumpy raid leaders etc! I play to progress and have a good time around like minded people. Im happiest when the people around me are happy! Can raid any night 8-11pm st.

Aurelina#11652

Hey Aurelina, I’m Shara the gm of <Zero Empathy> and we are recruiting reliable players for our core team. Our raid times/days are wed, thurs, mon 7pmST-10pm. We are about being efficient in our raiding hours while maintaining a nontoxic raiding environment. We also have an active mythic plus community inside the guild that is growing and a second raiding team that raids on wed, fri, sun 7pmST- onwards. If this interests you contact myself or my officer at:
GM/RL-Shara#1861
Officer-elusive#6314
Here is more information about us:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752875200?page=1
Our Website: http://zero-empathy.gamerlaunch.com/
Thanks, Have a wonderful day :)
hey thanks for the reply! unfortunately i cant raid earlier than 8 or later 11pm st due to 3yr old and work!
03/17/2017 04:11 PMPosted by Aurelina
hey thanks for the reply! unfortunately i cant raid earlier than 8 or later 11pm st due to 3yr old and work!

Yeah i understand all good. As we are in the process of filling both our teams there def will be options to sub you in for nights your avaliable. I guess i'll offer you this as a home until you find yourself a raiding team that suits your schedule. :)