Warlock looking for 3/10+ Mythic Guild.

Guild Recruitment
This is a listing for my Warlock that I main as Demo with BIS legendaries and 54 pt weapon. With issues atm in my current guild that plagued us for the last 2 raids popping up again I feel its time to look for a guild elsewhere to raid with. I am a typical Purple/Orange parser that handles mechanics well and knows what I can and cannot stand in to get the job done (Warlock! Hello!). I have raided since Vanilla while content is/was current and would like to continue.

I do not need a guild thats server first but killing mobs before cutting edge is removed is a great thing to do. If we can get it first on the server great! if not then who cares? In my heading I listed 3/10 minimum because I do not want to go back and spend thousands of gold on repairs on bosses that should be farm for me by now. In Legion I am 7/7M, 2/3M, and 3/10M at this moment.

-Would prefer to play on a non pvp server but will consider it if the server is around 90/95% of the faction that I will be playing.

-700 PST/900 CST/ 1000 EST start time is what I am looking for, can do a bit later but cant do a late late night guild. If I join a guild I want to make as close to 100% attendance that I can so that start time is a must.

-Ally or Horde, doesn't matter.

This is all that i can think of atm so please leave your contact info with what you have to offer and I will be in touch with those of you that took the time to read my mess and have matching start times.

Good luck.
We currently have zero locks and little cloth we really could use a solid lock and you seem like you would fit in perfect! Hit me up let's talk!!

We are currently looking for a couple of dps for our core raid team. We are looking to push mythic progression. We are currently 3/10M 7/7M 3/3H. We raid on Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8-11PM Server (central). We also do a bunch of optional / alt raids on our off nights. We are looking for dedicated players who are able to perform and show up on a nightly basis. We are on Illidan US Horde!

Current Needs
DPS
DH - High
Hunter - High
Warlock - High
Dk - High
Pally - High
Warrior - Medium
Mage - High
Priest - HIgh
Monk - High
Rogue - High
Shaman - High

All exceptional players will be considered so even if you dont see your class up here feel free to apply. If you are interested or have any questions add my btag Demos#1827
Hey Sohl,

We are heavily interested in a good warlock. We are currently 3/10M; however had several 0% wipes and numerous sub 10% wipes on Krosus, as well as a 12% wipe on Tich. Our raid times are just outside of your start time you mentioned above; we start at 6:30p PST/9:30pEST. If you feel you are able to work with this, we'd love to chat with you. Please seek out our recruiter Naeblis.

[H]<Forgotten Aspects> US-Hyjal
7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 3/10 M NH

Our raid schedule is Tue - Thursday 6:30pm - 10:30pm PST (9:30pm - 1:30pm EST).
To apply, visit our website at www.forgottenaspects.com, click APPLY HERE in the website navigation bar, and read/follow the provided instructions.

Additional Info
Forgotten Aspects was originally formed in the World of Warcraft beta. Upon the ending of the beta, the guild was formed on the Hyjal server November 23rd, 2004. We are comprised of both old and new members as we continue to grow and progress through the raid content.

Our goal, like many others, is to progress and experience the available raid content while it is current. We understand progression raiding can be stressful at times so we focus on building a fun and friendly environment. Ideally, we would like to find a candidate that fits the atmosphere of the team in both personality and skill.

Warcraft Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/762
Wowprogress - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Forgotten+Aspects

For additional information, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Naeblis#1734
Hello there friend. I read your post and think you would be a good fit in our guild. I really dont like replying to posts and prefer to have a conversation with recruits. Ill post some guild spam under. add me on battle tag so we can have a real conversation.

<The Transcendent> Mal'ganis 3/10 Mythic 2 day weekend raiding

Raid Times
Wednesday: 7:30-11:30 CST (optional farm runs)
Friday/Saturday: 7:30-11:30 CST (progression runs)

Logs:-
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/178578/

<The Transcendent> is a semi hardcore active raiding guild looking to reinforce our DPS/Healing ranks with new recruits. Other than raids most of our members are online almost every day of the week running mythic +s and other raids (mythic EN, TOV ... ETC).

Mainly looking for ranged DPS and holy priest but willing to take all exceptional players

What we are looking for in a recruit is:-
- Solid attendance
- Good performance
- at least 45 artifact traits preferably 50+
- 890+ I lvl (would look at lower i lvls with decent performance)
- Previous raiding experience preferred

If you are interested add me on battle.net
GUDDAH#1261 *** Try first
saleh#1631
aconda#1252
4/10M NH SB1 of <Seraph> Mal'ganis-Horde
(seraphguild.com)

7/7M EN
2/3M ToV

Tues-Weds-Thurs 9pm-12am PST / 12am-3am EST
Mon - Optional raids for any cleanup.

Team has been active and pushing heroic/mythic content since Throne of Thunder(MoP). We've had great success in WOD and mEN in addition to a mythic Odyn kill prenerf. Looking to replace natural attrition and continue pushing for Cutting Edge: Gul'dan.

Please contact me at either of the following to discuss raiding with us:
B-Tag: namnam#1789
Discord: Nam#6277

Good luck in your search!
<Haven> is 4/10M, 10/10H with M Botanist next up. We're Horde-side on US-Hyjal.

Our raid times are as follows:

Raid Times:
- Tuesday,7-10pm PST ( Farm/Other events )
- Wednesday, 7-10pm PST
- Thursday, 7-10pm PST

((10pm-1am EST))

My Btag is Arios#1774 Add my and we can chat!

Any more info on us can be found @ wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Haven
Hey would love to talk to you we are looking for a dps as one of ours stopped raiding this week.

You Dont Know on thrall (pve server)

Raid times and Days.
T/W/Th
8-11pst

7/7M EN
2/3M ToV
3/10M NH

Battletag is Wulf#1193
Mal'ganis is a PvP server but it's like all horde. And we're a late night guild, but I we start close to your desired time so I'll post anyway.

We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma of Mal'Ganis(4/10M) with spellblade down, is recruiting dedicated players for competitive mythic progression content. Our track record includes Cutting Edge; Xavius, Cutting Edge; Archimonde, Previous top us 50, and a long raiding history prior to that. We also do weekly heroic/normal runs for alts/mains/friends.

Our raid times are as follows:

Monday 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST (Progression only)
Tuesday 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Visit us at www.guildenigma.com to apply.
For futher questions or concerns contact me at Cavejohnson#1705 or our GM at Gazzuk#1936
Hey Sohl, I think this guild be the right fit for you. Add my Btag down below and just hear me out. Thanks for reading

About the Guild
Annuit Coeptis-Shadowsong has been around since classic and has remained active for the better part of a decade. We are back at it in NH which we are currently 10/10H 3/10M. Hopefully this is the home for you, for the present and the future.

Information about Raiding Group
The raid group has been raiding with each other for a bit now and have a pretty good chemistry. For the most part we have a pretty good raid comp and pretty decent raiders. Our spots for raid are competitive.

Classes Needed

DPS
Druid- Boomy(High Demand)
Lock- Dest/Demo/Afflic(High Demand)
Shaman- Ele(High Demand)
Death Knight-Unh/Frost(High Demand)
Warrior-Fury(High Demand)
DH-Havoc(High Demand)
Any other DPS can still apply and will be considered for the position.

Healers
Any Healers can still apply and will be considered for the position.

Tanks
Any Tanks can still apply and will be considered for the position.

-Any other classes are willing to be considered. We are looking for exceptional players or players that we can mold into fine raiders for the guild.
-Please provide a background of your raiding history and have logs upon request. Even if you do not have any raiding experience or logs that does not mean you will not be considered.

We have always been well progressed in end game content.

Raid Times
We raid 8pm-11pm Pacific standard time. (9pm-12am M, 10pm-1am C, 11pm-2am E)
Tues, Wed, and Thurs.

Contact Info
My bt is red#11673 or you can add the GM Pariahrain#1822

10/10H 3/10M
Hey there! If you would be up for a bit earlier raid times, Depth is in search of some ranged dps :)

7/7M EN, 3/10M NH guild looking kick !@# raiders!

<Depth> on Proudmoore(PvE) Alliance US. is a tight-knit 3 day a week raiding guild looking for more kick $%^ raiders to join our ranks. We are a small, but active guild that runs alt runs and mythic+ in addition to our main raid.

While we promote a more relaxed environment, we require all raiders to have a developed mechanical awareness as well as personal responsibility and focus while we pull bosses. Ultimately, we are looking for those who can perform and still enjoy the people they raid with. If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us!

Raid days:
Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday

Raid times:
9-12 Eastern (8-11 Central, 7-10 Mountain, & 6-9 Pacific)

Our current needs:
Healers: Shaman or Druid
Damage: Mage - Hunter - Spriest - Demon Hunter

Exceptional players are always welcome to apply regardless of spec or role.

Current Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/10 Mythic Nighthold
What you can expect from Depth:
1. Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.
2. A friendly environment.
3. A strong core raid group
4. Guild repairs

What we expect from you:
1. Competence and knowledge of your class.
2. Coming prepared for raid.
3. Consistent performance and attendance.
4. A positive and focused attitude.

Please apply @
www.depth-proudmoore.enjin.com
-or-
Add an officer to real id @ shawn#1812
<Ruin> is a mythic guild on Stormreaver. We're hoping to find a few talented people to continue progressing through Legion. Most of our core has a background in high end raiding dating back to Vanilla. We tend to keep things pretty laid back, but expect raids to be focused. With only a 3 night raiding schedule, we like to make the most of our time. We're looking for experienced raiders with the same personalities and goals as the rest of us. If you have great attendance, a knowledge of your class, a desire to clear content and a great attitude, then we have a spot for you.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday 7pm-11pm CST

Wednesday 7pm-11pm CST

Thursday 7pm-11pm CST

http://ruinsr.enjin.com/

Recruitment:

All DPS

Progression:

3/10 Mythic NH
2/3 Mythic ToV
7/7 Mythic EN
13/13 Mythic HFC

We will of course take a look at any exceptional player no matter the class or spec.

If you're interested or have any questions, you can contact Holland#1451, Choycolate#1346, or Vred#1741 on BNet. We look forward to hearing from you.
<Calm> Tichondrius, Weds/Thurs/Mon 6-9PST ( 9-12EST )
Calm is a 4/10M laid back, skilled, and semi-casual raiding guild. We are a group of great players and like-minded individuals that enjoy each other's company while raiding together. We are all committed to downing the hardest content Blizzard releases while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. On off-nights, the guild is still fairly active in game and out. There are always people online running Mythic+ and alt runs. If you’re looking for a guild to have a lot of fun with while killing content on a constant schedule, then <Calm> is the guild for you!

Mythic Recruitment Needs
Tank * Any Exceptional Tank
DPS * Any exceptional Dps and a high priority for Ranged and Fury War
Healer * Any Exceptional Healer (Low priority)
We never add extra days, even on the first week of a raid tier. We also rarely go over time.

What We Expect From You:
- Be active. This is a community that lives on people who enjoy playing together
- Maintain your main's personal progression whether it be through artifact power or ilvl
- Be exceptional at your class while correctly performing mechanics
- Be able to take criticism
- Be willing to give feedback

What You Can Expect:
- An active roster of guildies that run plenty of M+ groups
- A loot council that includes at least one core raider every week
- A laid back raiding schedule that clears content within a reasonable time frame
- Optional raids for alts/friends

Loot System:
We use a loot council system comprised of 5 officers and one rotating raider. When it comes to loot we take various factors into consideration such as:
- Performance
-Raid attendance.
-Previous Loot/Need.
-Attitude and drive for progression.

Apply Now:
http://calm-tich.shivtr.com/
Feel free to contact our recruitment officers for more information if you have questions you need to ask before applying. Elyfairy#1270 - Art#12719
<Nap Time> is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore that was formed back in WOTLK as a 10 man day time guild for people with lives and little time to commit to a set raid schedule. The core of the original guild is the same as it was back in WOTLK. We later moved to Wildstar and were one of the few that had 40 man kills. Now in Legion, we are looking to bolster our team to clear content on a 9 hour a week schedule and have some fun while we are at it.

Current Progress
7/7M EN, 1/3M ToV, 3/10M NH

Raid Times
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8-11 Pacific ST
Friday or Wednesday - Alt/Normal/Achievement run. Times are TBD

Current State/Needs
Strong DPS that pull upwards of 600k+ on single target bosses.
Strong goal-oriented mindset.
Selflessness in a team environment.
Mechanically aware.
Drive to min/max your character.

Class Needs
While we are always looking for great players, the following classes are top priority:
2 Shadow Priests
Enhancement shaman
Demon Hunter
Retribution Paladin
Restoration Druid
Aff/Demo Lock

Medium-Low Priority
Frost DK
Holy Paladin
Elemental Shaman

If your class isn't listed here but you do well, send us a shout as we are always interested in great players.

Trial Period
Trials typically last 2-3 weeks depending on performance. We measure performance by the following priorities: Attendance > Survivability > Target Priority > Mechanics > DPS/HPS. During trial you will be subject to last on the list for loot.

Voice Communication
We currently use Curse Voice for our VOIP needs and everyone is expected to be present in the channel and have a working mic ready to use if we need it. We do want communications to be from tanks/leaders as much as possible, but there are times where others need to be calling things out (Cds/mechanics).

Other Worlds
Nap Time has a lot of footing in many other gaming worlds including Blizzard titles as well as other MMO's and other popular twitch titles.

Loot Decisions
All loot is voted upon by loot council.

Expectations
We understand real life gets in the way with any schedule, however, we do expect players to have near perfect attendance. The raid provides flasks for the team, while you should have your gear enchanted and have food for every pull of every encounter. We provide a 7 minute break around the mid-point in the raid and expect players to not afk during trash to use the bathroom. Players should know what gear is an upgrade based upon provided stat weights via sims or other smart measures. Artifact 54 or close to 54 is a must have at this point in the raid, but exceptions can be made. Players should be online 5 minutes before pull (7:55 or earlier).

Conclusion and Goals
The goals are to clear content before the next tier arrives and have fun while doing it. We are a semi-hardcore team that raids little hours compared to higher ranked guilds, but we believe we can still rank high with the correct mindsets, talent, and time efficiency.

Please add Tibiron#1768, Feral#11524, JayJay#1451 for more info or an interview.
Eternal Kingdom, US Proudmoore, Team Requiem
7/7M 3/3H 4/10M
T/W/Th 7-10 PM PST (10-1 EST)

Would love to talk to you about the team and guild.
I am looking for strong ranged for the roster.
Dearc#1877 Available to chat or voice.

Requiem is one of several mythic teams in the guild Eternal Kingdom. We have worked hard to get to where we are, only really being a progression team since two weeks before NH opened. The team is non combative and strives for constructive criticism and open forum discussion post raids.

Eternal Kingdom
Eternal Kingdom offers Mythic teams, ranging in progression, and several heroic only teams. This means that even if Requiem is not a good fit, there is a good chance another group may be.

EK is an inclusive guild that operates as a professional raiding organization, bolstered by two raid guilds and two alt guilds. There is never a lack of activites to join, or quality players to engage with.

With so many teams, Mythic+ runs are always going on.

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/
Hey there!

We are looking for a Lock!

We are a 5 year guild, 6/10M currently, 9/10M EN/TOV. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound like a good fit we should chat!

Falux#1649

If I happen to be in class, our site is www.rude-awakening.shivtr.com for more info too!
OUR RAID TIMES MATCH! :D

**Two weeks as a guild, 3/10 down**

We are a new guild building a team of dependable progression minded raiders for Mythic Nighthold and beyond. Our goal is competitive progression while enjoying the raid environment and the people in it.

Our needs:

Healer (druid/priest)

Ranged dps (Boomkin/Shadow Priest/Warlock) Pref with healing OS

Melee dps (DH)

Our schedule:

We will be raiding Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 9 pm to 12 am server time.

About us:

We are a group of 4 friends who decided to form our own guild with the mindset of competitive progression raiding while still enjoying the game and other aspects aside from raid. We offer alt raids and constant mythic + groups, as well as a healthy guild environment.

What do we want from you?

In any applicant, we are looking for players who are team oriented, and those who do not put their item level and self benefit above the raid group. We ask for all players to be open to constructive criticism and that they contribute their own opinions and concerns without a fear of backlash or being ostracized. Any and all feedback is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.

Furthermore, all applicants are encouraged to be a minimum of:
- 885 ilvl equipped
- 45 traits in your main spec weapon
- A viable offspec in the event blizz does what it does best
- We do not require a raid ready alt, but we do encourage players to be active outside of raid

To apply, message an officer in game or fill out an application on our website http://raidsofourlives.shivtr.com
Feel free to contact myself or any other officer listed here in game any time.

Turducken#1443 - Turduckenn

Veramourn#1296 - Vestriel

Peebs#1532 - Xyl

Ampelius#1685 - Ampelius

Sepherin#1852 - Sepherin
<Sovereign Imperium> - 12 year raiding guild (Kel'Thuzad - US)
7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 5/10M NH
Schedule: Wednesday, Saturday, and Sundays

Raid Times:
7:30 PM - 11 PM PST
8:30 PM - 12 AM MST ( server time )
9:30 PM - 1 AM CST
10:30 PM - 2 AM EST

<Sovereign Imperium> originated on Dragonmaw ( Alliance ) in February 2005 and is still operated under the same veterans that notably achieved the server's early vanilla raiding successes to maintain the same competitive edge ever since. If you want stability, you've come to the right place.

In May 2013, we moved to Kel'Thuzad due to the dying population of Dragonmaw to enhance our recruitment pool and overall realm-community atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated, efficient raiders who may or may not fill our profile of raiding: With the proper focus and dedication, we know that raiding only 3 days a week can be just as efficient as 5. We also re-visit content to farm mounts, achievements, and play other games like Diablo, Steam games, Overwatch, and League of Legends.
Exceptions are always made for exceptional players, however: we are currently pursuing recruitment for core DPS Spots!

What you can expect from us:

- Progression / Consistent Raid schedules. Hasn't changed in years.
- Accountability to one's performance and attendance. We work as a team.
- Flasks, feasts, pots, repairs covered. We aren't cheap.
- An active guild community outside of raiding.

What we expect from you:

- A drive to progress, and a 90% attendance rate.
- Ice Cream! and a sense of humor.
- People who can avoid hazards, and follow instructions.
- A respectable number output to your role. (fancy way of saying good logs)
- Maturity: Basic raiding experience outside of LFR: the more experience the better.

When we're not raiding, we do mythic+ groups and other sorts of things online. We're looking for core raiders, not a bench. Contact myself in-game for any further questions, applications, or in-game interviews. Seriously get back to me, i'm lonely... :(

Perkan (Perkan#1781)
Guild Master
<Sovereign Imperium>
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

4/10M Nighthold - Under 30% on M Bot
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11 EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dysfunctionalfamily.wowlaunch.com
^ If you are willing to go ally.
The Coalition of US-Lightbringer (PST-PVE) 7/10M 7/7M 3/3M

The Guild has been together for 11 years and still has a lot of members from Vanilla. We offer a progressive minded raid while having a laid back and relaxed atmosphere. We joke around, have a good time but still get stuff done.

Raid Times:
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10-30pm PST
Sometimes have an optional heroic clear on the weekends.

Loot would be distributed by a loot council, based upon performance, need, and attendance.

A lot of the raid consumables are provided by the guild to help with the burden of raiding. At this time we provide, Flasks, Food, pots, Augment runes, Vantus Runes and Repairs.

We are looking for friendly team orientated individuals that will help put the guild first yet keep the fun gaming environment that we have.

Ranged Dps!
Warrior Dps!

We will always consider any exceptional application of any class or spec.
Please post your apps on our website http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos#1969 of Lunana#1345