[A-RP] The Sha'tor ✪ Draenei Exclusive Guild

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 8 9 10 16 Next
Hello!
I have made an application on my toon Corunda, popping on to say hello!
Bump! Thanks for letting me join, and happy demon hunting to everyone on Argus! <3
Friendly bump from your friendly neighborhood dk! Looking forward to be part of the sha'tor with my draenei.
I hope everyone has, at least, been stomped on once by the new fel reaver
Don't you mean hasn't?

:|
Aaaayy! Finally mustered the courage to send a cheeky little application. Light be with you all :D
08/31/2017 01:00 PMPosted by Freiha
Don't you mean hasn't?

You don't know what they're into

Or maybe you do, i dunno.
09/02/2017 06:42 AMPosted by Halflan
08/31/2017 01:00 PMPosted by Freiha
Don't you mean hasn't?

You don't know what they're into

Or maybe you do, i dunno.

i'm kinkshaming
Focus instead on farming talbuk meat for those sweet, sweet space cats.
Getting closer to 110. I'll come home someday.
Bumping to say hi along with my application!
goatly bleating

bump
So how is everyone liking Mac'Aree? I hope we get to explore it all one day, but I think that's a bit of a stretch.
09/05/2017 07:59 PMPosted by Vivaaldi
So how is everyone liking Mac'Aree? I hope we get to explore it all one day, but I think that's a bit of a stretch.
I love it. I love how the Eredar spirits and constructs have an attitude that is entirely different from what we see from the Draenei these days.

The existence of Draenei Nobility existing, based off the Vigilant and off of Knaifu's whispers, has some interesting implications for the Draenei, who have none. Did all of the nobles join the Legion, or did the ones that joined Velen renounce their status?
Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but I've been so preoccupied with Argus that I've forgotten to announce....

The Sha'tor's Monthly Jed'hin Tournament!!!!

September 20th @5pm server time. Where it will be located, well, we haven't quite figured that out yet. Since, well, now there is a giant teleporter in the middle of the Vault of Lights.

But! We will let everyone know the location ASAP.

Hope to see you there!
09/09/2017 06:15 AMPosted by Vivaaldi
Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but I've been so preoccupied with Argus that I've forgotten to announce....

The Sha'tor's Monthly Jed'hin Tournament!!!!

September 20th @5pm server time. Where it will be located, well, we haven't quite figured that out yet. Since, well, now there is a giant teleporter in the middle of the Vault of Lights.

But! We will let everyone know the location ASAP.

Hope to see you there!

So it seems like we don't have to move at all! Jed'hin will still be held in the Vault of Lights on the Exodar!

Hope to see everyone there!
Bump for an amazing sounding Guild!
There's a world quest today that is... also a Jed'hin Tournament!

*cracks knuckles* Time to get in some practice.
09/13/2017 04:06 PMPosted by Kymaea
There's a world quest today that is... also a Jed'hin Tournament!

*cracks knuckles* Time to get in some practice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsxaDJAszjs