Council of Exarchs Reputation. Fastest?

General Discussion
Hey guys just looking for some help on the above rep in title. Apparently quests give them in most of the zones (the normal quests throughout leveling) but it doesn't get you to exalted?
03/09/2017 07:25 AMPosted by Pallo
Hey guys just looking for some help on the above rep in title. Apparently quests give them in most of the zones (the normal quests throughout leveling) but it doesn't get you to exalted?

You get rep for Council in Shadowmoon Valley and Talador. If you do everything it will get you to about 10k into revered. The last 11k most people did by grinding mobs on Socrethar's Rise in Shadowmoon Valley. Took about an hour or two if you joined a rep group back in the day but I doubt you will have any issues with the mobs if you are higher than level 100.
Do every Shadowmoon Valley quest.

After that, you'll just be killing a ton of mobs at Socrethar's Rise for a few hours.
Farm the rep tokens

Get all reps to exalted status. May take awhile. But worth it.
Since you mentioned WoD reps, if you're looking to get your Bodyguards up, there's a sort of beehive in Spires that spawns a ton of lesser mobs that give full bodyguard rep (10 each normally). With something like Starfall or Barrage, you can easily clean out tons of them.
03/09/2017 08:07 AMPosted by Lornirdin
Since you mentioned WoD reps, if you're looking to get your Bodyguards up, there's a sort of beehive in Spires that spawns a ton of lesser mobs that give full bodyguard rep (10 each normally). With something like Starfall or Barrage, you can easily clean out tons of them.
Good tip with the Bodyguards, I think I need to get a couple of those up still.